Police find freezer with 19 dead white girls stuffed in, BLM carved into their foreheads

bluematters.net/2017/04/13/police-find-19-white-female-bodies-freezers-black-lives-matter-carved-skin/

>Rasheed Thompson, 39 of Chicago, was arrested in connection with a series of dead bodies found in a freezer located in his basement. According to reports, the bodies had the words “Black Lives Matter” carved into the foreheads of the corpses.

>The Chicago coroners office made a gruesome discovery today after several 911 calls were placed by neighbors regarding their concern of suspicious activity at the residence of Thompson. At approximately 8 p.m., police were dispatched to South Pulaski Road and West Lexington Street. Upon their arrival, their arrival, authorities were met by a group of residents at the corner where they assisted police in locating the home in question. Police proceeded to the 3000 Block of West Lexington Street where they located the home. Authorities knocked on the door of the residence and was met by an African-American male, who appeared to be in his late 30’s and seemed to be “under the influence of drugs”.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/bodies-blm-carved-skin/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/apr/06/blog-posting/story-19-white-women-killed-black-lives-matter-sup/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-accepted-stanford-after-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-application-n742586
bluematters.net/
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/593604-police-did-not-find-bodies.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=Rasheed Thompson of Chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. They deserved it.

Man that's pretty cold

Goddammit Carlos

>zero sources
>literally fake news

oh how i wish some coalburners got destroyed but sadly this is not real.

Fake news.

check your keys

Are you assholes even trying?

snopes.com/bodies-blm-carved-skin/

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/apr/06/blog-posting/story-19-white-women-killed-black-lives-matter-sup/

Coal burners? If yes nothing of value was lost.

FAKE NEWS

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-accepted-stanford-after-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-application-n742586

This is fake news, my huwite.

Bump and lets get the doxxing started.

Potential False Flag!!

The race war is being engineered for the choas and the loosh to usher in the NWO.

Reminds me of the nigger serial killer in Brazil that killed 32 white women, 2 white men and 1 white baby girl. He despised the south brazilians who are mostly German-Brazilians and live in the richest, safest areas.

Are you fucking kidding me? Holy shit americans are fucked!

SSSHHHIIIEEETTTT
WWEEEE WWUUUZZZZZ
what can be done?
Is he, dare I say it, our guy? Will BLM be protesting? Where the fuck have they been lately? Purely political? Have they all died?

FCUK the one time I wasn't listening.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people. pol is now ours. Reddit wins again!

>snopes
>politifact
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah it happened. Th guy will get off Scott free and nobody will know it happened.
The real ape crimerate is most likely 3-4 times higher than reported.

>(((snopes)))
McFuckingkillyourself

>Rasheed Thompson of Chicago
>of Chicago

>snopes
>ever
>not even an archive
Today leaf, you crossed a line.

Jesus H Christ, Carlos!

You are a complete faggot

There's literally a link in the OP Jamal, not that I expect you to be very literate.

For some reason this sounds like a false flag.
Black people don't own basements.

Sup Forums falls for fake news AGAIN!
SAD!

>kill 19 girls to protest isolated cases of police brutality
what's his endgame?

there's zero sources inside the article you stupid fuck. nice reading comprehension.

Now begins the nig-twitter fest of "this doesn't add to the conversation" and "400 years oppression". Being white and living with niggers is worse that being a nigger slave. And thanks for culturally appropriating Jeffrey Dahmer you fucking niggers.

dying like a nigger piece of shit in jail

>bluematters.net
Literally who?

What's the evidence this is fake?

reminder that even if there is a link, the website linked can be fake news.

gotta link man?

I told you Chicago is Hell.

People don't believe, a lot of it stays hidden underneath the surface still.

>since there's a link it must be true

wew

Snopes is no longer credible

>happened almost a week ago
>no citations or sources on any article
>i live an hour away from the address listed in the article and haven't heard shit of "19 white women dead with BLM carved on their foreheads"

it's fake news. report and move along.

completely fake

but if it were true who gives a shit about 19 dead obese trailer trash whroes

>bluematters.net/

Even were this to be true, it would only be justice for the literally millions of nonwhites that have fallen victim to systems of white supremacism.

this would be all over the news

lol dumb whitey

weak
e
a
k

Fucking hell Carlos.

If only Robert had made it in time.

Never change, carlos.

You don't scare me.

>Potential False Flag!!
I was thinking of finally labeling BLM a terrorist group, fuck niggers.

>Mfw I live in Chicago.

I need a gun. Holy shit.

>On 17 February 2016, the dubious web site Now8News published an article claiming that police in Los Angeles had discovered a dozen female bodies in freezers in a private residence and that the corpses all had “Black Lives Matter” carved into their skin

>On 18 February 2016, the claim was copied by Empire Herald (where it became “19 bodies”). Now8News used old photos that had nothing to do with their fake story to illustrate its claims. Empire Herald also used photos from older, unrelated news stories in its version. Neither Now8News nor Empire Herald carried a disclaimer warning readers their news articles were entirely fictional.

>Previous Now8News hoaxes included claims a man sexually assaulted a pig in a Walmart restroom; aborted fetuses were used as an ingredient in Chicken McNuggets; Walmart bananas carried deadly parasitic worms; a woman was caught engaging in a sex act with a sausage; a separate woman was arrested for “trying on” feminine hygiene products in an aisle at a Walmart; a man fed his unfaithful fiancee’s remains to her unsuspecting parents; a man was discovered cannibalizing a teen inside a haunted house attraction; a lottery winner died after gold plating his genitals; a tube of cookie dough exploded inside a female shoplifter (also at Walmart); a riot ensued following a gastrointestinal incident related to “vodka butt shots“; and that police found bodies in a Satanic dungeon under a Chuck E. Cheese.

LOL

Free yourself of white oppression!

by going home

Male Black strikes again

OH CARLOS!!!

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-accepted-stanford-after-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-application-n742586
Well, at least he knows how to count to 100.

Carlos!

>why isnt this shit on msm?
Lets put those almond in active state.

So it's fake and Sup Forums bought it like the rubes they are?

Good to know even after their shitty candidate won they're still a bunch of virulent manchildren with no sense of self.

Shut the fuck up

>he thinks anyone bought it
Take great care when hurling accusations of foolishness.

fake news is fake

CARLOS!

I'm black but can I fight for the whites in the great race war of 2017?

fake

>that riposte to a constructive suggestion
how very nonwhite

I'm not sure of this sites leanings and credentials but they can't be worse than snopes

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/593604-police-did-not-find-bodies.html

oh this totally isn't fake

>B..b.b.bbut BLM isn't the same as the KKK!!!

L
O
L

Wait, didn't this happen like a year ago?

4 Corner Hustlers Almighty Nation
We got the keys
They done been checked

I laughed and now i feel like shit

Remember when shit like Hannibal and Jack the ripper were rare enough to really fire people up? Now it's like, "Wow just 19? Obviously this can't represent the BLM movement."

Coal burners are just brainwashed members of your group. So yes, something of value is lost.

Also, nothing implies they were coal burners. Blacks stalk whites on the street and attack/rob us all the time. If their goal is to kill then it's not that hard to just target and kill random whites.

Getting followed in Atlanta 2 things are noteworthy. First, while it's obvious to everyone else around, other blacks will not stop the criminal or warn you. They are 100% indifferent. Second, they do not really care if you notice them. Sometimes they will walk on if they know you saw them, but sometimes they just keep stalking you. You have to do more than be situationally aware, but also capable of fighting back.

You could pick defenseless white girls just by finding one out for a jog. It's why people say, "Is that a good part of town? "Yeah I saw a couple white girls jogging around" They are literally the easiest target, so blue pilled that they have no idea how dangerous it is.

The only construction that you are achieving here is your own mauloseum. Eternal hellfire is in store for you, unless you demonstrate penitence by agreeing to adopt an African child.

You are more than welcome to.
I will fight alongside you!

This is old and fake

>asking pol for acceptance

I never EVER get why people do this. Even when I was a teenager I never asked Sup Forums for acceptance on any issue.

Is it just weak will? No authority figures?

alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then!

Yes.

Most likely a section 8 subsidize house.

Fuck.

FAKE NEWS

holy fucking shit

what are the odds that this makes it into mainstream news?

It's not that far off from 12 in Texas, it wouldn't be a shock if it was true

race war???

retard

Arrests are public record.

I wish they got my ex in chicago.

>politifact

did they claim it was mostly false, as BLM was only carved into 18 girls foreheads?

If something goes down I'm fairly certain it will be left vs right

>Chicago

I want the author of this "article" to experience this, no really, I want this exact scenario to happen to them, you fuckface.

Stop shitting up the board with your fake news, you brain-dead commie cultist faggot!
duckduckgo.com/?q=Rasheed Thompson of Chicago

why do people do this? is it autism or are they really just insidious people trying to get a rise out of others? It's one thing to hate niggers, it's another to go out of your way to create fake news stories about them being serial killers.

>The earliest version we found was posted on the fake news site Now8News.com, going back to at least Feb. 18, 2016. It was set in Los Angeles, and involved a man identified only as "Mathis," who hid 12 white women’s bodies in a freezer marked "Black Lives Matter."

You could just read.

BURN

Oh Carlos

Not the fucking time carlos