Scumbag Howard Stern treats woman with autism like a retard on-air

Thoughts? I hate safespace mentality but making fun of the disabled is nigger tier

youtu.be/wl-obdhxu4M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOB4j3D_mD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Women gets treated for five minutes how men get treated their entire lives.
>Soggy knees.

Whatever.

you for real ? we make fun of these people all the time just look at chris chan

Also don't worry howards gone PC mode now

Were you treated that way because you have autism/are retarded? No one's ever treated me that way.

I don't think it's that bad, but at this point, I'm pleased with any situation where normies can be turned against preening Jews.

All men get treated that way, regardless of their ability, in some way or fashion. If you didn't then you never stepped foot outside, retard.

OH WAIT. GUESS WHAT RETARD?

>making fun of the disabled is nigger tier

You mean making fun of a nigger is nigger tier?

You can go ahead and finish your post. I'm not going to stop you.

>No one's ever treated me this way.
>Gets treated this way for saying something retarded, practically asking to be insulted.
Still retarded, huh?

she's not autistic she's just slow- struggles to keep up with conversations

it's like social palsy

(((stern))). that's all you need to know...

Great thing is that I don't have to be annoyed by that slovenly kike anymore since he's been doing ssirius or some other shit. He was always a fucking retard himself.

Howchie? Making fun of retards? Is it 1972 already?

>meanwhile on O&A, bobo has to show his dick to another celebrity

youtube.com/watch?v=aOB4j3D_mD0

idk she kind of has the eyes.
either way she has learning difficulties.

Sorry for not getting offended by your anonymous post. Should I pretend?

I think she's legit autistic. the stomach tapping/picking looks like stimming. She has facial ticks. She doesn't seem aware of how to interact socially with the people in the room. i'm sure there are more signs throughout the video, but it's 25 minutes long.

She is part of the wackpack you retard. This is what they do.

Howard Stern is a bro. Even though he voted Democrat, if you listen to him frequently, you can tell he loves American. Granted, he says some things that I disagree with, but he loves this country as much as I do, and that's all I want out of the citizens

I was a really heavy-OCD kid, my home life was really shit and for whatever reason that's how I'd cope. If I hit something with my left hand, I had to then tap it with my right...then I had to go right-left, of course...then since I went L-R-R-L, naturally I had to go R-L-L-R...then, obviously, RLLRLRRL since I just did the reverse of that...so on and so forth. Luckily I grew out of this as I got older.
Now, there's no doubt some people would have mocked me relentlessly for this, but there's a vast chasm between mocking something among your friends and outright bullying someone when they can't really "escape." Sure, she could have gotten up and ran or something, but that would've made it even worse. It says a lot about a person who genuinely enjoys tormenting someone just for a few immediate social points. Howard Stern, though, has always been a scumbag piece of shit so this is mostly unsurprising.

She could be a Ford Taurus

(((Howard Stern))) fuck this coin clipper

She seems dim witted with low confidence & insecurities, I like her !

Why is this a surprise to anyone? Howard Stern built his career on being offensive. That's his thing.

Isn't this the dude that lets women ride sybians on his show?

HERE COMES DUH PRE

Howard is based as fuck and against Circumcision. I don't care what he does.

Howard Stern wears a wig he gets sewn in.

Aw that girl was cute and adorable.

No wonder autistic chicks go unnoticed.

Also, fuck (((stern))), and his she-boon co-host.

True :^)

>treats woman with autism like a retard on-air

So exactly like reality?

OP, do you consider people that are stupid to be disabled?

People with Autism should be required to wear a sign on their forehead. Nothing I hate more than trying to talk to one of these retards only to realize they have some disorder. And then I'm the bad guy for being as ass before it dawned on my they are retarded. Or whatever the term for autistic.

> Not watching efuk slut shaming instead

do normies actually find this funny?

You know you're on Sup Forums, right?

Howard stern is gutter oil tier radio fucking degenerate kike with cucks for an audiences

He's a fucking jew. Do you really expect any better?

I kek'd when he started saying how we should nuke all Muslims including their children during the famous 9/11 broadcast. I think everyone should listen to that broadcast if they want to know how Americans felt that day.

I've been an official high function autist since I was 27. My wife doesn't even know and thank God the kids turned out alright.

Shit user, you could be one and just not know it yet.

sure her face is a tiny bit dysgenic but i wouldnt call her a full blown autist. if she had some intensive learning courses she could be very close to normal.

there is definitely some social malaise. she needs conditioning + therapy to get better but she can be helped. an actual autistic cannot be helped at all.

>nigger tier
>jew

welp

If I knew it, I'd have a sign on my forehead.

no OP, hes allowed to being a gigantic retarded kike himself.

Always hated this crusty old turd

Howard went ultra pc with being a judge on America got talent.
Then he no longer played Hate Man's voice mails yelling "nigger nigger nigger, robin you aunt jamima monkey bitch!"

That move would be the equivalent of trump getting rid of Steve bannon and being a compete sell out.

And for him to not back trump, who four years, was a guest on his show and stuck up for Howard, and back that cunt Hillary, who would never call Howard in a million years...That was it. Howard stern was dead.

THIS! Its like being shocked/surprised by anything on this board.

It's not about getting offended, retarded nigger. It's about men always catching shit like this.

stop user, you're making me miss old Stern.

What is autism anymore. Fucking millennials self diagnosing themselves have ruined the definition. Just like ADD and ADHD not too long ago.

> that reads Sup Forums

>2017
>still listening to howard stern
wew lad

His sycophants are worse, trying to one up each other being assholes

>irrelevant kike from the 90s morning commute
Is this queer still working?

>over a decade old
I fucking wish Howard would treat retarded people like this nowadays. His show is so safe now it's unlistenable.

wow I just feel so bad oh man poor women getting made fun of whatever will we do oh nooo....

'You ever date a black guy? Noo. You want to? Ehh I dunno.'

if you self-diagnose autism then you're actually autistic