Is there anything in the world more pathetic than WM/AF?

Is there anything in the world more pathetic than WM/AF?

Sup Forums NEETs

the word you are looking for is beautiful

BM/WF
WM/AF is for faggots, yes, but at least it's not usually committed by the scum of the Earth.

people on Sup Forums who complain about other peoples' relationships without being able to have their own.

WM/RH

> Pete Rose's Family
> Inb4 Shovel-faced Gook

AMWF is pretty pathetic

WM/WW

what is that meant to be? what's RH?

Fags are more pathetic than actual certified RETARDS

Jesús cristo what the fuck?

Are their kids toads?

WMAM

Their male offspring

WM/NoGF

interracial in general is pathetic

Their male children. They're the most self-loathing and obnoxious people on the planet. That and they become obsessed with AM/WF.

Go back to /r/asian"""masculinity"""

by far the most pathetic is WF/WM (note the order).
WM/anyF is pretty good by comparison

Whoever makes these threads every day.

Whenever I see happy white couples nowadays, it makes me feel warm inside no matter how trashy the couples are

This is what this board has done to me

every white mix kid becomes obsessed with white people because they want to be fully white too

>muh r/asianmasculinity

Then I guess George Lincoln Rockwell must've been a hardcore Asian supremacist for wanting to stop all kinds of race-mixing.

Fuck off you delusional race-mixer, You're hardly any better then a roastie whore.

>for wanting to stop all kinds of race-mixing.
And yet OP only posted one form, the form that r/hapas and r/asian_masculinity incessantly complains about over here.

Because pissing off nu-Sup Forums is like playing sports for oldfags. You leddit clowns will get upset by anything because you'll blindly defend it when you do it with Asians. Both Male and Female race-mixers are nothing but traitors.

Like I said you'll blindly defend it when it's with Asians, When really all types of Race-mixing are bad for the world. Do you really think Half-Asians are any better then Half-Niggers? They're just as mentally fucked and problematic.

bm/wf honestly

90% of those relationships wouldn't happen if it wasn't fashionable. it's extremely shallow people (the man and the woman) that do it. losers that want to LARP as kim kardashian and kanye.

>Like I said you'll blindly defend it when it's with Asians
Except I'm not?
>Do you really think Half-Asians are any better then Half-Niggers? They're just as mentally fucked and problematic.
Seriously refer to The reason I'm annoyed is because these threads are always started by those freaks. Letting them do that just allows them to peddle around AM/WF shit too.

Half-Asians are probably not quite as bad as half nigs because at least they usually have dads

Still not desirable regardless.

A fucking faggot swede calling someone else pathetic. Fucking gold lmao

should've read the IDs desu, I just can't stand the hypocrisy of r/the_donald or /r9k/ They'll criticize roastie whores for fucking niggers, But they turn around a fuck gooks instead. But yet they honestly think they're superior for doing the same thing they're criticizing roasties about. Both sides are equally damaging and just plain degenerate in general.

the wife and daughter would get the D
lets hope the son can hit a curve consistently

I agree. Black male/white female is equally pathetic though. I'm not into asians at all. At most i could date a HAPA like Kristin Kreuk or Olivia Munn but it's by no means a preference.

NOWAG

Same. Ended up with European looking Irish-Japanese girl and didn't even knew she was a hapa, before she told me

Without fail the white guy is a pathetic beta who can't get or keep an attractive white woman and is just happy to get pussy, not sure about the Asian women but they come across as wanting something other than love

anything with lower IQ, so black/white and spic/white mixes

What are you? Half asian boy or rice chaser?

AM/waifu

No.

Let's be honest, the dad is pretty weird looking aswell

BM/WF is the same as WM/AF. Both are equally pathetic

They're not his offspring.

I hope that Asian pussy was worth for fucked up asian kids

Right hand user...

Don't you talk about my dad!

those can are worth it

It is the destiny of the White and Asian races to rule the world.

Except for the Indians. They are true........niggers.

Yes; BMWF.
>be 15 year old mudshark
>your bmi just went up to 34.7 after that last tub of ice cream
>ask chad to the prom
>politely turned down for the 6,000,000th time
>sigh
>see tyrone down the hall
>ask him out to the prom
>"ayo, showah wite gurl"
>hop in his car later that week
>instead of turning left, he goes right
>get gangraped in an alley by him and his buddies
>get pregnant
>he beats you for it
>pop out autistic mulatto kid
>look up to see tyrone's reaction
>he has mysteriously disappeared
...Is far worse than:
>be white man in early 20s
>see that young white women are mostly third-wave feminist sluts that have gotten fat and bounce on every aids-ridden black cock they see, while having too high of expectations when it comes to white men
>see that asian women tend to be attractive, feminine and fetishize white men, wanting nothing more than to be a loyal wife
>decide that being with an asian woman rather than torturing yourself with a white coal burning slut isn't the end of the world
>eventually settle down later in life with a white woman and have white babies
>live happily ever after
So long as you don't wait until you're 50 or some shit, I see nothing wrong with choosing the latter.

I've got me the cutest little Vietnamese girlfriend. Her skin is so soft and her voice so sweet. She's so much better than all the white bitches I used to date. I don't give a fuck if my future hapa sons are miserable. My dick is in heaven!