Fake news by a factor of 1000

>fake news by a factor of 1000

Holy shit how can anyone even give the msm the time of day anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy
freebeacon.com/national-security/usa-today-tweets-out-massively-inaccurate-chart-power-atomic-bomb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hiroshima bomb has 15 kilo tons of yeild

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy

youre a dumb nigger

>15 kilo toons
>kilo
This is one of those fancy eurofag words, my burgerfriend.

bombs are different now, it's not the explosive yield of weight of the bomb that counts, it's about what it's build to do for now
a tunnel/cave/bunker buster is something different than your ww2 tech atom bomb
bigger the better is passée, not meaning it's obsolete, just old

YOU FUCKING NIGGER KILO MEANS THOUSAND FUCKING DUMB FUCKING NIGGER FUCK YOU

That's why he said

>fake news by a factor of 1000

you dumb kike

GBU-43: 11 tons yield

Little Boy atomic bomb: 15,000 tons yield

And once again the MSM demonstrates that they're idiots.

>SOURCE: USA TODAY research
>information is incorrect

Can I get a quick rundown?. Just got back from work

USA Today doesn't understand that a kiloton is larger than a ton.

Remember those are the kind of "experts" that thought empty ammunition container where chemical weapons

I guess Trump doesn't need the nuclear codes after all

but what is the explosive yield of a 6ft man?

Thanks

>how can anyone even give the msm the time of day anymore?

We don't. That's why they're so salty.

This is fake news just some dumb Twitter thing fake news there's not even a link that shows this image fake news pizza gate was debunked his name was Seth rich

Sounds like the same experts who think 'Diversity is strength!'

is this real?

Depends on how long it's been since I last ejaculated

am I witnessing a t_d redditor have a mental breakdown?

You've got to be shitting me, this could not have gotten published.

Depends how much Taco Bell he ate before.

You are a special kind of stupid aren't ya.

freebeacon.com/national-security/usa-today-tweets-out-massively-inaccurate-chart-power-atomic-bomb/

Another excellent bantz from Burgerland. Is there anything our country didn't excel at?

Yes, but how fast does it travel?

thanks for the chuckle

Says kilotons for the nuke on their twitter. Just checked

Daily wire used the same headline but put "non nuclear" as a qualifier

WOW GREAT POST OP
GAVE ME FUCKING CANCER

Outbreeding Shitskins.

Wow, only 15 tons TNT, huh? Those Japs really got away easy, no idea what's all the fuss is about with this Hiroshima shit.
Nukes aren't that bad at all after all, we should use them more.
G-d bless the USA

>1 post by this ID

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE have you received your $0.02 you shareblue shill REEEE do you wear your pussy hat when you Sup Forums literally you have to go back New Fag Pepe wills it and daddy just dropped MOAB better start building the wall before he sends you over it where is my coat REEE

depends of how much kilotons he consumed of these

Depends if he's been friend zoned or not.

russian one got 44 tons of tnt and 300 instead of 140 meters like US does.

underrated

Oh god.

electing non kike or crypto-kike leadership

This ^^^
Not to mention that fat man and little boy were inefficient and not all the potential was released due to the limitations in technology.

That bomb today represented the finest in modern day non nuclear warfare demolitions. The rocket scientists that developed it, I salute.

Winning wars in shithole, 2nd and 3rd World countries.

Vietnam and Somalia say hello.

facts are literally triggering me see and enjoy the $0.02 deposited into your coin purse you have to go back to /leftypol before god emperor sages you into NK and turns you into Cheeto dust you Alabama

> Man
> 6'

Manlets btfo again.

Nice self wreckage, brother

It was 15,000 tons

Sugar free?

That's the point he's trying to make you retard.
>t. Ahmed Pookastani

KEK konfirms
>select all images with BASED

You were in Vietnam too, derp.

Russians have always been more reckless than Americans.

Americans are just more prevalent so you get focused on us and forget that militarily Russians are reckless cunts.

The US at least tries to be efficient/tactical with its strikes. Though it doesnt always succeed.
Russians will not hesitate to bomb everything in order to make sure they got everything.

*moehahahahaha....*
exactly ^..^

Depends on how good of a Muslim he is

Hey guys, I just applied to be on USA today's research team. I mean if this is the quality they hire.. They are better off hiring a 25 yo pot smoking it nerd.

Depends on his religion

This image wasn't on their web article? Source/screen grab anyone?

Correct, and it got to the point where the NVA and VC Generals sent out orders not to go up against us and the Kiwis, if they had the chance to avoid battles.

Hell, old mans mates, who he was over there with, went back there for a vacation 30 years later, and the Vietnamese told them to fuck off out of Vietnam, thinking they were burgers. When they found out they are Ausfags, they looked after them and showed em all the cool places, whilst saying how they still hated you faggots.

Kek'd and checked. Well played, Achmed.

look up kiloton vs ton u nig

lolz

Imagine what a nuclear bunker buster would look like from the air

u left out the part when u sucked thier cocks

No one cares for your anecdotes based on the sweatshop state that makes my track shoes.

Kek

No, I left out the part where our SASR had a kill:death ratio of 500+:1.

And how the VC and NVA were so spooped by Aus SASR and Kiwi SAS, that they started calling them the Phantoms of the Jungle.

exactly
terrifying indeed, when i studied some underground bunker (mostly noteless)blue prints i was trying to figure out what those lost looking concrete slabs where doing laying ,in diff angles, around the mainstructure, then i saw something of this new tech back in the day of bunkerbusters and it hit me.
nothing seems realy safe with those things, are they...
minimum payload and sencors, fuses calculated to do the most dammage possible
it's amazing, just like those piercing rounds that explode behind the penetrated wall or steel
first time i saw a presentation of it i was like ...
( * -,*)-c\_/

DID WE JUST HIROSHIMA THE FUCKING ISIS

Meant for but the point still stands.

Depends on his depends.

>single Kiloton is the equivalent of 1000 pounds of TNT
>1000 pounds
>pounds.

Are you actually retarded?

WTF? Where did that post go?

fake news here big time

wew

he's not coming back

It was obviously I typo which is why I deleted it before you even said anything. If I was actually under the impression that a kiloton was 1000 pounds rather than 1000 tons the math would have been way way off which it wasn't. To be exact it's actually 0.073333333333% of 15 megatons rather than just 0.07 but I didn't bother since Little Boys yield isn't exactly 15 either.

>conflating tons
>with kilotons
>off by a factor of 1000

This is done across multiple news outlets.

Literally fake news.

"Source USA TODAY research".. if they had their own research how come multiple news outlets are independently doing the exact same mistake. Either they're all copypasting each other, in which case they're hacks and liars. Or they have an agenda to push, in which case they're evil hacks and liars.

Oh I get it

The libtards are not the best at math, especially when it comes to units of measure... LOL

link to this?

holy fuck.

totaly useless but curious about the fireworks
:D

you should see obama leaf, he regularly confuses deficit with total debt and doesnt know how percentages work.

only posting in this thread to let you know I'm laughing at you

Sup Forums uses it a lot to tell the quality of movies

that's my fucking flag your posting with desu

Is this why burgers can't handle the metric system?

every response to this is pure reddit

We should have dropped the MOAB on the Russian (sorry, I mean Syrian) airbase used to deploy the chemical weapons. Instead of those cheap bullshit missiles we used.

Followed up immediately by another MOAB strike against Jerusalem.

Then another against Mecca. And another on top of Medina.

Might as well throw the Vatican in there while we are at it.

This world needs to be cleaned by fire. Non-nuclear fire if we can. Nuclear if we must.

Assuming a BMI of 22 then the maximum yield is approximately 12.84E18 J of energy, or around 3GT (gigatons) of TNT equivalent. This is assuming he came into contact with an equivalent of his mass in anti-matter.

DELET THIS

around 0.00042160611854685 Mt.
assuming the person weights 80 kg, and falling with 210 km in the hour

Measuring bombs using tons of TNT is fucking retarded and here is why.

Atomic bombs don't create rapidly expanding gas, they create a fuck ton of heat which expands the air around it, creating the blast.

Moab, a conventional bomb uses some type of fuel to create a huge amount of gas from a chemical reaction, creating the blast.

Both of these bombs have a similar blast radius, but the moab gets away with this by putting more energy into a pressure wave rather than pure heat. The moab will not melt people from far away like little boy did.

Checked and Keqd

>tfw you realise the hiroshima bomb has a yield of 15 KILO TONS and the MOAB has 11 Tons.

They both have a similar blast radius, you fucking cunt. Did you even read my post?

>They both have a similar blast radius
Source: your ass

>tfw you realise TNT equivalent is a measure set to compare power in same blast radius.

I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to be standing 1km away from a MOAB than a little boy.

TNT equivalent is important in that it refers to potential energy. 11 Tons of TNT don't produce as much blast as 15 Kilotons.

Sums up american education.