Sup Forums btfo

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5h-l7MNnbc0
theonion.com/graphic/new-bomb-capable-of-creating-1500-new-terrorists-i-8778)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really made me think.

no joke i reported this as fake news when i saw it on fbook

How would knowing that the infidels are infinitely more powerful than you create more terrorists?

madman.

Good, hit Israel with it.

When did the onion become so shitty?

Miss me yet drumpkins?

what do you mean?
They always troll, thats how you take this one. A bomb its not capable of creating terrorist the narrative of the MSM is bulshit and unproven

>Blowing up Hillary Clinton's mercenary army makes more mercenaries
Factually incorrect. Saudi funding creates more terrorists.

>if you kill your enemy, they win

>we can't drop bombs on our enemies or more people who have nothing to do with our enemies will want to join our enemies

>if you bomb the terrorist they win

jesus, even the onion?

>new bomb

>everyone in the thread taking the onion seriously
why is this place so retarded?

>A bomb can't create a terrorist

Confirmed subhuman but I'm not surprised given the country. I know thinking more than 30 seconds ahead is a chore for you, but these bombs very often kill civilians completely unrelated to the intended target.

Their friends, family, and countrymen do not forget who killed then. If I have to explain any further, I'm afraid you are hopelessly retarded.

get out fag. if you cant see the obvious manufactured dissent they are pushing you are a retard. fuck off brainlet

onion falls to the same shit as stewart/colbert.

snarky myopic liberalism using satire as a poor veil for their immature political opinions. Yes they're not to be taken seriously, but what their doing is aggravating anyways

So what you're saying is... if we kill our enemies, they win?

Enjoy retards
youtu.be/5h-l7MNnbc0

but how it works?
the explosion cant do it, its imposible you need a woman and a man to do a kid and it takes at least 16 years to get to the point of being capable and mature enought to join a terror organization, its imposible

A bomb cant create terrorist you fucking retard

wtf i want to leave isis alone to commit genocide now

They got bought out by Univision last year

I don't understand the media praised his Syria attack, but are appauld when he takes action against ISIS?

A couple years back they were bought by a democrat. No joke.

or maybe you guys are just retarded

I feel like seeing a bomb like this go off would just be utterly demoralizing and turn you off from fighting your enemy though.

I mean what can you realistically expect to do against a bomb that explodes a 1.5 mile radius?

They misspelled creamate.

Trump bombs Assad
>Media wanks him off
Trump bombs terrorists
>Media attacks him
Really makes me think

ISIS is your shit to clear up murrica. Assad is not.

right, can't you guys see that you are just giving them free virgins?

Theres no civilians in that area

whatever you say, cuntface

So did you.

I did not say we should go after Assad, all I said was that it's bizarre that the media would praise him for the Syrian attack, then be disgusted about bombing isis

Attack Assad media is happy. Attack terrorists media bitches.

1.) Race war... Yup.
2.) Gassed the kikes... Yup.

We're here now.

>"old bomb capable of killing 150,000 terrorists in a single blast"

I tried to get past my autocorrect three times, I just don't care anymore. I want nukes in the skies.

So what you are saying is that to rid our world of terrorism we must kill at least 1,501 people with each MOAB

They're not being sarcastic, you retard.

they get mad at us for blowing up all their friends and family with a HUGE ass bomb

Even during Obamas presidency when he was droning Syria the media was quiet.

get out fag.

Guess you're new to the internet. Onion stopped being good years ago when they got bought out and they went full cuck mode

They let the problem persist cause deep down they support the terrorists, so they brought any negativity on themselves

When did the Onion get coopted?

If their friends and family are ISIS the next ones should go straight up their asses.

I know the Onion is satire
but jesus christ do people really think
>hey those mass mudering scumbags just got one of their bases and tunnel networks blown to hell and high water
>I WANT TO GO JOIN THEM
WHO THINKS THIS SHIT HAPPENS?

The challenge has been issued.

Are you guys retarded or only pretending to be retarded?
It's a joke, obviously, but the context is clear.
Don't bomb innocent people for disingenuous reasons.

I think a lot of Americans don't seem to understand this well, or at all.
Just because the Arabs are savages and retaliate by suicide bombing and lashing out at civilians, doesn't mean your governments didn't start first.
I don't approve of what the terrorists do, but they are mad at the west for a reason.
US government and NATO, savagely bomb and invade places to "install democracy" but leave only death and chaos.
They start wars to gain political points and resources without carefor the human cost.

My own hometown of Belgrade was bombed when i was a kid. I didn't turn out a terrorist because of a lot of factors. My culture, education, family... race even?
But i still hate your governments for doing it, and resent the common people of your countries for not caring.
You got to live your life and prosper, while i was hiding in a bomb shelter.

HAIL HYDRA

I agree, Onion, owned by Univision and staffed by democrats, the best way to fight terrorists is to let them take over every liberal democracy and create a world wide caliphate, so that there will be no more Islamic terrorists as they will now all be in charge.

Furthermore, Islamic "terrorists" (are they really terrorists or just victims of western aggression) have never shown any harm to satirical publications, like i dont know, brutally killing them because of a cartoon, nope, haha, has never happened.

Good word Onion you got drumpf good this time, haha, really good

You literally HAVE to return to reddit little leftists.

Fucking spawn campers

UGH i hate liberal logic.....if we defend ourselves it enrages the muslims!!! Fuck that

Don't fight them when they come to kill you and enslave your women. Just recite their shahada and die when they cut off your head because ofcouse there is no compulsion in the religion of peace.

Fuck islam and fuck it's fucktarded western collaborators.

>tfw the reigning school of thought in western civilization is the psychological equivalent of being an abused spouse
There isn't actually a face for this.

>a bomb blew up in a giant sandbox
>ALL THOSE INNOCENT CHILUNS

Maybe if your country took the fight to the enemy they wouldnt be getting their asses kicked in their homeland. The best defense is a good offense. Much of europe has/will learn that the hard way. Regardless of whether the fight was justified, our homeland isn't being invaded or bombed. Fuck off Serbia

haha, yeah, that stupid drumpf bombing an ISIS recruitment and training centre in the middle of the afghan desert where there's millions of young, impressionable potential doctors, judges, engineers, and astronauts. what an idiot!!!

>UGH i hate liberal logic.
>logic

Implying there is any. Nothing but feels famalam.

damn son that is nigger as logic right there god damn.

We've been fighting our own government for years as it's been run by money for years. So is your government. Fuck off nigger.

They just don't want theme winning by attacking them

We need more targets.

Too much ammo.

They collapsed in quality fast. I was never a big fan of the the daily beast but half way through the election it saw a similar collapse.
Not sure what happened but a lot of media experienced something similar where they morphed into a shit for reasons related to Bernie and Hillary and trump and haven't recovered

Them

Pretty sure statements like these are what the article is making fun of...
Normie thoughts:
>Wait how can a bomb make more terrorists?
>Oh right, it can't, they were always terrorists just waiting for an excuse to radicalize.

I may be wrong though.

That's literally satirizing people who say it'll create terror

Retards

And capable of killing 10x as many just as fast.

>if you bomb the terrorists they multiply
Maybe you should fuck off with your humanist "there's a hope for everyone" agenda and start shooting up all the terrorirsts and their helpers. Repressive tactics were used for a reason.
Lefty media promotive anti-governement agenda should be silenced for national security in such states. If national security is so important that you can get anal probed at an airport for having a beard, some paid shill can chill while the government deals with yet another crisis of fat and hopeless lunatic of a leader of some backwater shithole.

Very smart teenager detected.

If you get rid of ISIS the terrorists win!

*sips tea*

>le fighting back just makes more of them maymay
>hurr durr #neverdrumpf
>siding with fucking ISIS and saying we should do nothing to stop them

These fucking treasonous traitorous devil-worshipping cunts are rustling my bloody jimmies. I know the article is satirical, but satire has a point. This isn't some meta-level satire-ception going on, they aren't satirising the west-haters who want us to roll over and die, they are those people.

Liberals don't understand this "satire" you speak of. Satire = talk shit about conservatives.

>blow up terrorist base
>muh civilians
I don't think civilians hang around military bases, who do they think they're fooling?

I had never seen a snek drinking water.

>The best defense is a good offense. Much of europe has/will learn that the hard way.

Please explain.

>Regardless of whether the fight was justified, our homeland isn't being invaded

Yes it is, look at islamic student unions, CAIR, Saudis sponsoring the clinton campaign, the recent Women's march run by an hamas/muslim brotherhood affiliated islamist, etc.

>or bombed

Ofcourse not. (Pic related)

Conquest's second law

love your username

have seen it before almost copied that shit

Hate begets Hate. simple as that really is how people against violence tend to think.

Oh you don't understand. Terrorists aren't members of an official armed force from an officially recognised state. As such, they are technically civilians. Furthermore, they're against the West, which is the embodiment of evil, so they hve not done anything wrong. One could in fact say, they are innocent.

So now see, a dead terrorist is made into an "innocent civilian".

These are often the same people believe that murdering cops is an integral part of a "peaceful protest" you must remember.

Holy shit, someone at The Onion is an insanely butthurt hilldawg.

hard to tell, there's no article, just the headline (really theonion.com/graphic/new-bomb-capable-of-creating-1500-new-terrorists-i-8778) and it's from 2003 anyway.

But other people took it seriously

You have far too much faith, I promise that is not the intended message, and it is not the message that the people "liking and sharing" this received.

>username
hello r*ddit

>but these bombs very often kill civilians completely unrelated to the intended target.

And ofcourse these civilians used for cover and as ammo in the propaganda campaigns that - big surprise there - always seem to follow never blame the militant islamists/jihadists that set up shop/decide to store their arms next to/underneath these civilian homes, hospitals and schools. No it's all evil the disbelievers fault.

So sad that even western retards fall for this.

its fucking gay and youre a complete faggot for liking it

You people are retarded. Remember when Hitler thought he'd be able to demoralize the brits by bombing them into submission? Remember how it in fact had the opposite effect and all it did was rally the British in defiance? Remember when Germany first pioneered this tactic in Belgium some decades prior, dropping the first ever bombs on civilians from zeppelins? Remember how this and the killing of thousands of civilian "hostages" had the opposite effect and made the Belgians resist Germany even more?

How much did that bomb cost? Tens of millions? The way to defeat these people is to not bomb them, but take that money and put it towards their infrastructure, education and economy instead, just enough to give them an appetite for western luxuries, to subvert their culture and give them free access to BIRTH CONTROL and ABORTION.

Redirect the leftists' "progress" on the muslim world.... this is the only way. The leftists have made sure of that

of course
fucking liberals, i swear

>leafposting

IF YOU BOMB THE ENEMIES, YOU'LL MAKE MORE ENEMIES

This

They can't do good satire because they're too hateful of ideological opposition, and the only good satire is satire that comes from a place of love. The point of satire is to use a bit of humiliation to ground people in reality. Leftists don't do that because being grounded in reality isn't their purpose, they want to use shaming to browbeat people into submission, because if anybody actually starts talking seriously and openly about leftism it isn't long before they realize they were lied to. So they get these quacks like Colbert and Leibowitz and Oliver to look at every Conservative talking point and sarcastically paraphrase it, not to find any legitimate contentions or meaning in their discourse, but to train a generation of impressionable minds to associate smug laughter with wrongspeak. And leftists eat it up like the cretins they are, because these well-managed champions of cultural diversity will stop at nothing to impose ideological uniformity.

Comparing apples to oranges,maybe the subversion of mullahs works in your western world but not in our parts.

but if we kill ALL muslims, terrorism would be over in an instant

leftist fags btfo

If you kill your enemies they win. Racist Xtians have been killing innocent Muslims for centuries. Throw open the gates of Vienna

it's a satire website
You would praise their liberal satire articles but get butt hurt when they do it to big daddy trump

sage