Reality check, this is the real mother of all bombs

What was dropped in Afghanistan today is a firecracker by comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ja67my7ghk4?t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=aMYYEsKvHvk
youtube.com/watch?v=JsCfAmCpVrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon
youtu.be/IGlgpslOaRY
youtu.be/NuZemWJx7mY
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdwbp6R2qM8
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying much bigger doesn't exist

Do people really think they would just stop pushing the envelope?

>tsar bomba

Can't even compare to polish glorious steel that lays down even tanks.

>curved
>thicker at the end
Nice sandnigger sword.

>largest non nuclear bomb

Only glorious nippon steel can do that!

fake video.

this is real (although not tsar bomba, of which no good video exists)

youtu.be/Ja67my7ghk4?t=37s

Bigger is unnecessary. Tsar Bomba was created for propaganda purposes. It had no real warfare application.

And that's only 10 % of the Tsar Bomba detonated, 5 % of the Tsar Bomba Maximum.

it kind will have to stop in the conventional bomb tech as a large enough explosion would ignite the atmosphere

but would military stop develop weapons? never

This three stage weapon was actually a 100 megaton bomb design, but the uranium fusion stage tamper of the tertiary (and possibly the secondary) stage(s) was replaced by one(s) made of lead. This reduced the yield by 50% by eliminating the fast fissioning of the uranium tamper by the fusion neutrons, and eliminated 97% of the fallout (1.5 megatons of fission, instead of about 51.5 Mt), yet still proved the full yield design. The result was the "cleanest" weapon ever tested with 97% of the energy coming from fusion reactions. The effect of this bomb at full yield on global fallout would have been tremendous. It would have increased the world's total fission fallout since the invention of the atomic bomb by 25%.

Despite the very substantial burst height of 4,000 m (13,000 ft) the vast fireball reached down to the Earth, and swelled upward to nearly the height of the release plane. The blast pressure below the burst point was 300 PSI, six times the peak pressure experienced at Hiroshima. The flash of light was so bright that it was visible at a distance of 1,000 kilometers, despite cloudy skies. One participant in the test saw a bright flash through dark goggles and felt the effects of a thermal pulse even at a distance of 270 km.

lol, nice autism

Not exactly bigger but wider google MIRV bomb

Could there be a louder message than the entire sky of a country being fire?

REAL footage of the tsar bomba

youtube.com/watch?v=aMYYEsKvHvk

in case you didnt know the atmosphere doesnt have boarders

Wrong , russia has THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS , comparable to the US MOAB , non nuclear as well . They should join , and give birth to " THE SON OF ALL BOMBS "

Tsar Bomba is the biggest detonation ever made, waaaaaay bigger than any nuclear detonation.

that's actually several different tests mixed together.. the detonation at the end is the first soviet hydrogen bomb (i think somewhat above 1MT)

tsar bomba?
youtube.com/watch?v=JsCfAmCpVrE

A shock wave in air was observed at Dickson settlement at 700 km; windowpanes were partially broken to distances of 900 km. All buildings in Severny (both wooden and brick), at a distance of 55 km, were completely destroyed. In districts hundreds of kilometers from ground zero, wooden houses were destroyed, and stone ones lost their roofs, windows and doors; and radio communications were interrupted for almost one hour. The atmospheric disturbance generated by the explosion orbited the earth three times. A gigantic mushroom cloud rose as high as 64 kilometers (210,000 ft).
Despite being exploded in the atmosphere, it generated substantial seismic signals. According to a bulletin of the U.S. Geological Survey it had seismic magnitude mb = 5.0 to 5.25. The blast wave was detected circling the world.

nice

*teleports behind you*
*Cuts tank in half*
Nothín personnel kurwa

Great posts on the specifics....I love that stuff. Apparently also when they put it on the Bear it had to be sticking out a lot and the thing had some trouble outrunning the blast wave.....The plane 7 are survived but the full yield would have knocked the plane from the air.....

Also 300 PSI is insane.....overpressure like that ....unbelievable....13 PSI would kill most of us instantly.....

Thanks

It was a nuclear device Mohammed.

Where do I order from?

Oops my bad, 55-65 Psi is death for most

nice CGI tho

besmallah, alright hockey nigger

are you intentionally retarded or?

hydrogen bombs are nuclear weapons dumbass, except that they dont just use nuclear fission but also fusion to massively increase the explosive yield

Like Swedes aren't hockey niggers too.

Lundquist killed my team last night.

the really interesting effect is the thermal pulse. I don't know the exact numbers but you can expect 100% lethal third degree burns up to 70km or so from such a weapon. And of course if you are anywhere close to it you will just be disassembled into individual atoms just by the heat alone
Also, you will be completely blind for half an hour if you are within (possibly) several hundred kilometers of such a monster and if you look at the detonation, the damage will be permanent

I didn't know that but the lid closing reflex is 100-150ms for a human and that's way too slow to avoid blindness.

*pounces in humvee*
*notices buldge*
"Whats this?" OwO
*fillets dick*

these cold war super-heavy bombs are totally obsolete and dont even exist anymore, the last ones were dismantled decades ago. the biggest single warhead today is around 1 megaton. they only made those giant bombs because rocket technology was not advanced enough to target an area accurately, so they had to make up for the lack of accuracy by massively increasing the explosive yield to ensure the target would be destroyed regardless.

modern rockets are extremely accurate, they contain multiple smaller warheads which can split and hit many targets at the same time.
the tsar bomba was totally impracticle, just like the super-heavy US nukes. it was mostly just dick waving.

You fail so hard.

A HYDROGEN BOMB IS NOT NUCLEAR!

Hydrogen = WATER

A hydrogen bomb contains WATER which explodes when it reaches critical temperature. That's how they fucking work. Please just get off the internet, gas yourself with mustard, and spare us your stupidity.

hes a good goy
we like hockey but its religion in canada.
and canada always fucking win

aint they both be creatin radiation n shiet?

absolutely.
I think the largest in the current US stockpile is around 1,5mt but as you said it makes much more sense to use several independently targeted 100kt warheads on a MIRV.

But hey if waving your dick in the enemy's face is a thing, the Tsar Bomba was pretty effective

why don't the us and russia do nuke tests any more?

How do they know their arsenal works?

but still... the mother of all bombs.

Also if you think all of that has been disassembled, you're smoking to much meth.

treaties basically outlaws nuke detonations

Soon

because all the components have been tested ad inifinitem and they know with 100% certainty that everything will work as designed as long as they keep the maintenance up.

Try again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon
>Swedcuck education

Come on Sven, what is fission?

HYDROGEN IS H in H20 you fucking mutt!

Second, it's a fusion bomb, NUCLEAR, while uranium is fission!

Kill yourself, Cuckistani!

100% NO

A Hydogen bomb is called thus because it uses hydrogen gas to supply the NUCLEAR FUSION REACTION with excess nuclotides. when the bomb runs out of fuel the reaction stops.

It is extremely unstable. the electrochemical bonds between the atoms break. and all of this excess energy is released in one huge glorious explosion

And this is why Sweden will be New Syria within 5 years max.

>nuclotides
sorry, i was fake new on this word, that word is for a component of DNA.

Replace this with sub-atomic particles.

fission: splitting plutonium 239 or Uranium 235 atoms by bombarding them with neutrons from an initiator source, and thus causing a chain reaction (supercriticality)

fusion: Fusion of tritium and Deuterium into Helium, accompanied by a HUGE release of excess energy (x-rays, thermal, light etc) achieved by EXTREME temperatures provided by a fission bomb which acts as an initiator to the fusion reaction

boi this saber have cutting potential of katana

Yes, that's because both nuclear bombs and hydrogen bombs have a powerful radio receivers built into them, which receives all frequencies on borth shortwave and longwave, plus FM and AM radio. In a hydrogen bomb, this receiver causes the water inside the bomb to be saturated with radio-waves, which in effect makes the water highly radioactive. Thus when the bomb later explodes, countless radioactive water molecules explode into the air and vaporize, causing a deadly cloud of radioactive water. This is what makes hydrogen bombs more dangerous than nuclear bombs, because the radioactive steam will fall to the ground and more easily penetrate into living matter (because living things absorb water molecules easily).

Polish Saber best saber in Poland
youtu.be/IGlgpslOaRY

very nice sword and history and culture behind it.

Light can travel 300 km per millisecond. By the time an average human can blink the light will have traveled further than the earths circumference of 40,000 km

Your point is?

Here's some 80's tech for ya.

why is there no scale on the camera?
sure, it looks big but how am I supposed to know HOW big?
side to side cloud width, about how wide is that?
6,000 - 7,000 miles?

Was that girl in a concentration camp or something?

legit question why is everybody masturbating over a fucking bomb?

THE WIFE'S SON OF ALL BOMBS

Because Sup Forums REALLY loves their fathers

the ground detonation radius of instant destruction for the only tsar bomb ever tested was about 34 miles.
The one they tested used 50% its maximum payload because the pilots wouldn't be able to get away from the full payload explosion and the fallout would be dangerously high for the whole world...

Even after cutting the payload in half the pilots almost died and the shockwave caused burns over 100 miles away and glass to shatter over 500 miles away. The mushroom cloud was said to have been seen up to 610 miles away.

tldr: 34 miles of glass, exponentially more if you look at kill radius, and all at half the payload possible...

youtu.be/NuZemWJx7mY

this is either an attempt at le ebik troll poast, or you are just a fucking retard who can't look up how a fusion bomb works.

This is from a period literally everyone used sabers asstard. Sabers are far superior to sand nigger variants that are 2500 years older and are based on the Egyptian Kopesh which is 5k+ years older. Sabers are also still used ceremonially.

A hydrogen bomb doesn't even use water braindead cuck.

You don't like watching shit blow up?

Provide actual peer-reviewed proof without linking to (((sources))). Protip: you can't

>guaranteed replies

i like as much as the other guy, but there are quite a number of threads about the bomb, which is not that amazing anyway.

That's a lot of jews, I'm starting to see a pattern

It's actually shocking how many people on Sup Forums aren't fully redpilled about the Jew.

more recent one

>Fellow white people
>Fellow
>We
>Us
This is diabolical.

what is that music at 0:20?

This is going to be perceived all wrong given this a written format of communication.
But I just struggle with the entire notion that a nuclear bomb going off means the entire world is going to end.
Did the world end after decades of nuclear testing?
The average blast radius is only the size of a modern city. Which I believe was intentional in designing a nuclear bomb.
Now I agree the fallout is the real killer in the long run. That and the potential to deplete the ozone layer. However Earth is bombarded daily with radiation from the sun. And we are still alive despite slightly increased cases of cancer.
The point Im trying to make is nuclear weapons are not global killers.
That would go to Pneumonia or the virus that caused the black plague.
Both of those combined, have killed just as many humans as a world war.
Nuclear bombs could make a great weapon to take out Kim Jong Un. Or some other threat. In a limited capacity.
People are outraged by the atomic bombs used on Japan. But what was the effect? Japan yeilded.
Again, the thought that a nuclear bomb being used is the end of the world is not true.

Putin talking about the jews:

youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

>When white people die out, so will racism, sexism, queerphobia, and all other forms of oppression
Delusional much?

So fucking pathetic. That is worse then California education right there.

couldn't read past the second paragraph.
What a filthy whore.

Obvious bait is obvious.

Dropping one in the desert or underground has limited effect.
Incinerating twenty plus cities full of billions of tons of materials and chemicals simultanously is enough to cause nuclear winter and this has been calculated.

Single bombs have caused noticable climate effects. A limited nuclear exchange between say India and Pakistan would cause a nuclear winter killing eventually some 25% of the population of the earth by starvation although most closer to the equator.
The effects would last several decades.

A full nuclear exchange between the USA or USSR will certainly wipe out all human life on earth.

(unless one side succesfully annihilates the other by first strike, which contrary to popular belief is actually possible nowadays)

BTW Threads (1984) would be a fun movie for you to watch.

Obvious Bait is obvious.

Fucking lol. Dumb swede.

>>curved
>>thicker at the end
literally my dick senpai

>14,00km

one bomb cannot destroy the world, you are correct.
In fact we can make larger bombs but they lose effectiveness because at a certain point most of the blast is just expelled into space.

Anyway, the point is, one single bomb at half its total payload did that. there are thousands of these nukes ready to be launched all around the world. Any one U.S. sub generally has enough nukes to kill all areas in a country with over 120k people in it.
The bombs we dropped back in WWII were hilariously tiny compared to what we have now. Like thousands of times smaller.

If we went to war with Russia and things were looking grim they have (or at least had back in the day) a program called the dead hand. If they were going to be wiped out, all the nukes were to be launched, no matter their targets. Most of the world would be removed from the map and the places that weren't directly hit would be soaked in fallout for decades to come.

hence the world ending ability. A virus can be slowed, and avoided entirely. If a major country launched all its nukes you would be lucky to find a safe zone to live anywhere in the world.

This is the most aesthetic and coolest-sounding bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdwbp6R2qM8

BRAAAAPPP

Both of you missed the point I was trying to make. I was suggesting that the individual use of a single nuke is a perfectly good weapon to use in killing your enemy off quickly.
Obviously, you both choose to act like hippies from the 70s and throw out the
Worlds going to end scenario.
I wasnt even suggesting a war with russia.
But should we lob one nuke at Pyongyang. Absolutely. If we could guarantee he was present and the majority of his senior leadership.
It would take them all out and end a war very quickly. I was simply talking about it from a strategic point of view. Not political.

This actually triggers my grandma and she gets super scared by it.

amazon/ebay. i can review it for you if want

oh no, calm down friendo.

I thought you meant nukes weren't capable of destroying the world. I misunderstood.

Anyway, you generally want to avoid using nukes because the fallout factor. Its hard to predict the wind direction for any realistic amount of time. This means you could accidentally kill thousands of civilians.
On top of that is that the radiation doesnt go away quickly. That area will be unusable for a very very long time. and it wont be able to be used for crops for even longer since the soil can harbor pockets of fallout debris.

Its just messy to have to use one. Its more of a "I will definitely kill it if I kill everything around it within 30 miles too"

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc

but the Russians have already a bigger non nuclear bomb.
its called The Father of all Bombs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs

pfft just one?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa