Slavic Culture Thread

Lets celebrate the glorious Slavic culture group, superior by its traditions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw1weml0-r0
youtube.com/watch?v=kbFly9b-9Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4bOmxKVQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQUsXeQzyI
youtube.com/watch?v=rXR0tloMmoo
youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0
youtube.com/watch?v=CYFUiYoYPbg
youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4
youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BWerj8FcprM
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
youtube.com/watch?v=QDW4VJGKLAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w&t=342s
youtube.com/watch?v=4QB7ugJnHgs
youtube.com/watch?v=ThTU04p3drM
youtube.com/watch?v=SVyza9jzw18
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY&t=868s
youtube.com/watch?v=xm8kpZoX32k
youtube.com/watch?v=8JL4JXEv-RY
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4qjTVT4j8
youtube.com/watch?v=ctsWdUaHsHM
youtube.com/watch?v=xyDKezDLGTM
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=y-UaKeYEOdE
youtube.com/watch?v=j7SdilW13D4
youtube.com/watch?v=rwZeQZBdd74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah the most things people think when they hear slav is squatting, adidas and gopniks, and all that is because russia made us poor
top fucking shelf culture for me, Zbynek

Do Czechs have a tradition similar to Poles the day after Easter? Diaspora Polaks dump water on unmarried women here.

this
because of russians people think of commie blocks, vodka, shitty driving and poverty when they hear about slavs

FINALLY this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw1weml0-r0
youtube.com/watch?v=kbFly9b-9Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4bOmxKVQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQUsXeQzyI
youtube.com/watch?v=rXR0tloMmoo

We whip our women on Easter Monday to the noon, and if we come with the whips afterwards, we get water dumped on us.
I think, that Moravians are doing this exactly also, maybe also Slovaks

its only polish

Nope

oh shits its actually not
fucking hell where did i read that
my bad

Why are Slavs so good at creating classical music?
youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0

Fuck off Chile.

This is not a freaking South American Thread, you faggot, fuck off yourself.

they arent when you compare them to germans or italians
nevertheless slavs are pretty based
youtube.com/watch?v=CYFUiYoYPbg
youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4
youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BWerj8FcprM
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
youtube.com/watch?v=QDW4VJGKLAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w&t=342s
youtube.com/watch?v=4QB7ugJnHgs
youtube.com/watch?v=ThTU04p3drM
youtube.com/watch?v=SVyza9jzw18
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY&t=868s
youtube.com/watch?v=xm8kpZoX32k
youtube.com/watch?v=8JL4JXEv-RY
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4qjTVT4j8
youtube.com/watch?v=ctsWdUaHsHM
youtube.com/watch?v=xyDKezDLGTM

I think, that you just need to watch more films, because there is a lot of classical music made by Slavs.

the only thing we're good at is not getting cucked
>pic related

Well, that may have been by us being under the Soviet rule, which prevented our politicians to turn to liberalism like the West did.
(Only plus of that, though)

Do you boys drink on good Friday or is it banned?

we drink everyday
it's not because everyday is good, it's the exact opposite
WELCOME TO POLAND

whats your opinion on genuine russian architecture?

I have no idea, what you are talking about.
If it´s connected to Christianity, then Czechs as atheists have no connection to that.

a-am I allowed?~~

>we drink everyday
same here, bud

like we're trying to forget how much problems we have

You´re allowed, my fellow Slav, but remember, not the global gopnik culture, we try to keep it civilised here.

How do fucking anglos and even micks have their own general yet Slavs don't??

well the last immigrants we took told our gov that the conditions are awful, welfare is not enough even though they dont have to pay taxes, and were surprised that they have to learn polish to work here. so they fled to germany. i'm ok with that desu

I find it beautiful, orthodox faith has its pluses.
Because most of the Slavs have limited access to Internet, remember, Communism
Lol, yeah, fuck the migrants, they´re just parasites, we´re so damn lucky, though.

you mean marshal? because we for sure have generals. speaking for poland of course. but it's no surprise to me, our military is shit so why do we have to have a marshal. it would be like a king on a throne made out of feces

Good one

I live in Moscow and the gopnik culture died out in the late 00s here. Gopnik culture is the product of criminals dominating the 90s, young people thought being a thief is cool and aspired to become a criminal, gopniks were basically LARPing

Czechoslovakians are atheist? Wtf mane.

Czechs are atheist as fuck because the church was doing fucked up shit in their country, so they well destroyed it there. which i find totally fucking based, church in poland is powerful and has huge influence in politics. and their rape children. which sucks.

they*

>Czechoslovakians

Czechoslovakia doesn't exist, people in the Czech Republic are Czech and people in Slovakia are Slovaks. Slovakia is Christian but the Czech Republic is around 75% atheist/no religion.

Holy shit it is very similar situation here. A few crooks and perverted monsters in the clergy but I don't think it should influence the theology. It's caused people to be more skeptical here but the pope is visiting next year, can't wait!

Alot of people, (most people) say that Slavs are dirty, disgusting, tracksuit wearing, fish smelling, disgusting dirty degenerates, but you guys are not.

Good one, mate
Only Czechs, Slovaks are heavily religious cucks.

We all well remember Jan Hus

modern slavic culture

yeah but it's really up to czech's decision. i really find the institution of church completely fucking useless because people can be christian on their own, but czechs thought it's necessary to become atheists. their choice.

lel a ban on alcohol would spark a revolution here

So, the Slovaks are the good guys afterall.

fuck the church

90s, retard Saupreiss
This is general culture thread

>Only Czechs, Slovaks are heavily religious cucks.
Slovaks are more based than us in pretty much every way though.

yeah it wold

*would
im really tired

Ethnic Sup Forumsack and Polak here.
>dubs
It is a shame that Westernization after the fall of communism has destroyed so many Slavic cultural practices and traditions. Even worse, many Slavs find this Westernization "trendy.''

However, we can stop this fall toward the decadent west if we band together in our countries and across our Slavic family (no, not a pan-slavic union, but a close friendship due to common beliefs, traditions, and blood) and purge the (((corrupting))) aspects of Multi-Culti (((society))) that is taking a hold in our homelands.

Putin is doing well holding Russia together, so is Kaczynski in Poland.... But those countries still have many problems thanks to the ever-present (((influence))) that undermines them every step of the way. Only with the entire Slavic population behind such traditional nationalist Slavic leader can the Slavic people resist and survive.

We've done it before. We've faced more shit than argueBly any other people in the world. We will win in the end, but only if we remember the fights of our ancestors and follow their footsteps by preserving our (quite frankly) superior Slavic culture.

>glory to the Slavs!

this is gopnik culture, not slavic

Nope, their Mongol genes make them dwarves and backstabbing bitches.

>Slavic
>Culture

Pick one

why not a pan-slavic union? we're all slavs, we're all based, we speak similiar languages, and we have similiar thinking. we would be much stronger united.

It's probably less cancerous than white guilt, fagot riddled culture.

You should have been divided into a Lands after WW1 Or at least racially eradicated after WW2. It's not too late for the extermination of the Germanic parasite. O just hope I'll see it within my lifetime.

>USA
>talking about culture

>Lets celebrate the glorious Slavic culture

I am sorry, but Russia´s oligarchs and mafia is kinda an issue to solve first before full union.

I understand what you mean but in my opinion It just leaves a vacuum and starts the degeneration of countries, gay marriage, adoption, abortion, prostitution, drugs etc

Agreed. Communism was shitty but now I dare to say "God bless the Iron curtain!" - it saved us from the degeneracy of the West, so we still have some time - but the clock is ticking!

Blood - soil - faith. Once without the other can't exist.

>shots
>not liters
holy fuck 18 shots a month is acceptable even for children

Sorry I couldn't resist polebro

It is more related to medieval protestant reformations of Hussites and late influence of communist regime, not really to perverts.

50% of populace here is atheist the rest Christian. But there is no tension, religious folk do not care what others believed and do not shove religion down their throats. But Christian values and traditions still hold firmly here and are backbone of our culture.

And why are you happy about visit of this pope? He is political cuck and traitor to christendom. Cardinals are already working on his deposition.

shut up gypsy you don't even have a country of your own

GTFO
If you think that the decadence created by (((western))) indoctrinated go-nicks is Slavic, then you need to learn that pure Slavic culture is one of the most civilized (and envied ...(which is why (((they))) and the west always tries to demonize and destroy our beautiful Slavic culture) ) cultures in the world.

>(((German))) troll BTFO

you're about as ethnically slavic as I'm ethnically a kraut

on the first hand, it does make my country kinda based. on the second, the amount of churches we have, it just takes so much money that could be way batter spent

bullshit. you get cucked by gypsies, mongols, turks, fucking everybody. the word "slave" comes from the word "slav" because of how much you fuckers got cucked

modern german culture lmao

Here's some nice tunes on that topic.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=y-UaKeYEOdE
youtube.com/watch?v=j7SdilW13D4
youtube.com/watch?v=rwZeQZBdd74

reality too harsh on you?

>whip
Oh boy I don't have good memories about that

Fucking idiot
Learn some history, first, before you look like a complete idiot again
Second, we fucking defended Europe against all of those, without us, liberal West would never rise
Third, fucking terminology, man, the word Slav comes from our language group meaning "word", niemcy, němci means mute people, etc..

I'm a kike on my mother's side so I'm always welcome in the land of god's chosen people if shit goes south here :^)

I'm not sure that the Slavic community would be ready for such a move...or if certain (((governments))) would not try to resist such a powerful (dare I say) master-race country.

Only after In the individual countries Slavic culture is fully restored then we should unite into the powerful tribe of the days before the three brothers (lech Czech I rus) divided.

>good to speak to a fello countrymen....in a community of 120,000...I'm the only pole...so lonely

Slav comes from "Slava". Initially "fame" and "battle glory"

Well said my bro from a bit south!

>I'm always welcome in the land of god's chosen people
no idea why you're not there already. truly the only red pilled nation.

In Czech rep fucking a gypsy is one of the biggest taboos. Not in the forbidden fruit kind of way. It is seen as disgusting and just level above fucking a sick animal.

So gtfo of our thread....people like (((you))) have helped ruin our Slavic societies for a thousand years.

i don't think it would be possible. most of us slavs when asked about nationality say "i'm a pole. i'm czech." etc. and we would have to change that to "i'm a slav." and that would be hard as fuck

Good old women beating. Slavic tradition since just about forever. I have actually met multiple Slavic women (one Ukrainian girl, two Russian girls) who said they have no problem with being beaten

You slavs know how to act

long live poland

Slavs are slowly taking over the world.

We get spanked at home too as kids

That is what happens when you don't allow priests to marry. Catolicism is literally cucking the members of their church. It is so moronic that a priest's genes will never be passed on. That is such a waste. If Tesla's father was a catholic priest rather than an Ortodox one, then he would have never been born. Because in Ortodoxism you cannot become a priest before getting married. Because not having a family is degenerate and priests here lead by example rather that being hypocrite condescending virgin cunts with an appetite for young cock.

Also you nigger kissing fagot demigod having total control over your religion.

Independent, autonomous Ortodox churches cooperating and respecting each other is the most based way to organise religion.

Want to learn about our culture before saying something stupid? Come to Poland and say that...you won't be recognized when you get home...

Once we secure the perfect national social systems for our states and make them financially stable (no loans), then we can try to unite the peoples of Slava together into one huge prospering country
You know, it´s one of the ways, why they´re so young looking and beautiful for so many years after the "peak"

>butthurt SLAVES triggered by superior white american
lel! cheeky breeky, tracksuit monkeys

That's quite good kek here

Perogie nigger thread?

Hmmm...a 100% pure blooded Pole in America observing Slavic traditions...vs a Jew pretending to be German... Great comparison...

I am not triggered, my protestant ancestors were nobles kicking the germanic catholic arses.

It is not like that. Easter whipping with willow branch is symbolic and soft. Not real beating. It is supposed to bring them youth with spring and shit.

Exactly.

Don't forget who smartest Man ever was, not (((Einstein))) but Nikola Tesla

Yeah, if we get university degree for every Slav, we can get into colonising the space in no time.

you're 62% percent white you fucking cuck

Oh definitions...if they were true then Feminism wouldn't be hated...

>btfo

Dmitri Mendeleev and Charles Darwin by far

Top lads, would hang out with/10

Kek me too. I got beaten. Shit was crazy. I come from an Irish Catholic family where that was also common too