Redpill me on Weed Sup Forums

Redpill me on Weed Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only faggots smoke weed

Fpbp

I enjoy smoking weed and don't give a shit what grandpa over here thinks about it.

case in point

>Redpill me on Weed Sup Forums
Its the reason napoleon attacked russia

it was legalized during WW2 because it was absolutely necessary for the industry:
youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0

It doesn't kill you or cause cancer. The study saying it causes pulminary disease was done on people who also smoke tobacco.

no point in fighting it. Its a fucking plant. We have more dangerous shit on the streets.

it makes you feel good in appropriate doses and can allow you to view ordinary things from a different/eye opening perspective

don't be a stonerfag
don't be an anti-stonerfag

profit

I smoked for nearly ten years everyday, it had a negative effect on my mental and physical health and I doubt I will ever be what I was before. When I smoked I used to always tell people how harmless it was even though I knew it was fucking me up. I had panic attacks regularly, was a moody paranoid fucker and used to have psychotic rages when I couldn't get any.

I would assume that using it in moderation or as medicine is different. But fuck smoking everyday, that's not good for you.

One of the very few things a leaf got something right.

>psychotic rages when I couldn't get any
i knew a guy who did this and it was annoying

a socially liberal (((german))), who could have guessed??

Lowers test, ambition, makes people placid

It adictive and has a chance that your kid will develop some type of brain damage

Don't let your womyn smoke weed while preggers duh.

Good for controlling goyim especially when you con them into believing in a mythical war on drugs

Teach me Sempai

It enhances your nerve system unlike other alcohols. Yes you heard right. weed has an alchohol named tetrahydrocannabinol.

It's the most nigger thing you can do.

Now show me someone who campaigns for cannabis to be legalised for these uses whilst being against cannabis being legalised recreationally

>implaying I'm liberal
I was practically right my whole life. My parents are racist as fuck.

>redpill me on X
lurk moar.

Its a plant that you can smoke to get you high
/Thread

Only Hippies smoke it.

Recreational usage is nothing compared to industrial usage. Legalizing usage of cannabis removes the barriers used by the existing pharma and industrial cartels. As things are, we the people are being denied access to the raw materials cannabis provides.

Yet the reality is no one gives a fuck about those they only care about being able to use it recreationally

>ITT: alcohol, Tobacco & pharmaceutical companies shill against weed

anyone that says anything against Marijuana while Alcohol & Cigarettes are legal ( especially if your partaking in such substances) is a retard and should quickly take a day to go play in traffic

>Redpill me on Weed Sup Forums

Cannabis is a gift from God. Nothing less.

t. weedy mccreedy

I mean, the same could be said for a lot of things. Moderation is key.