Stock Market Crash Forecasted for April 25

The markets are rapidly losing confidence in the current economic climate, models forecast a correction of roughly 50%
marketoracle.co.uk/Article58749.html

no big deal of course
you may now go back to discussing the latest transgender celebrity or video games, Sup Forums

Sweet, can't wait to buy cheap equities

Markets are not going to crash just because Trump had a fuck up. It's the same scenario as FTSE100 on EU results or any other stock market with similar events. It will recover.

Trust me as an economist you analyse the shit out these kinds of events and its implications all the time.

No it won't.. I've been waiting for years and it will only happen when (((they))) allow it to happen, which in turn is probably never or maybe in like 20 years or something.
It'll just get worse, as far as I know we havent really done the big ol' reset since the '08 one and had a small dip a while back, its highly probably something will happen sooner or later, just prolly not this year.
-
Or do you have anything else besides
>Muh lines going down.

TFW: 50% of your portfolio consists of index shorts and the rest are calls on volatility, precious metals, agriculture products, oil and gas.

A contraction is inevitable, but what exactly will cause a crash?

Should I withdraw my pleb saving of 2.5k from the bank?

if so what should I do with it

Jews have made their money

time to crash it all so the rest of us can't

I only have $63 to my name.
Let the banks collapse I have nothing to lose.

stock market crashes happen so regularly that if it hasn't happened in the last few years, you can be expecting it pretty soon. last one was 2008, before that 2001.
its time

Dumb

I've been waiting for it since summer 2015 so it better crash.

Please keep crashing. I love it.

>A contraction is inevitable, but what exactly will cause a crash?

Your mother going to the toilet.

This is correct. Anybody that's young and not retarded should be happy to buy cheap.

>Not owning inverse etfs

Wait until the market shits the bed and buy a bunch of VFINX.

Keep it coming

party hard

$1,515 even after massive gains.