Is this literally the only thing keeping other countries from invading us?

Is this literally the only thing keeping other countries from invading us?

no

It's one of the big reasons, but no.

It would be like burning your paycheck for a lot of countries

What is it then?

seconded

You've also got...

-Oceans
-Large landmass
-Variety of terrain
-Huge population and army
-Bunkers for dayyyys
-US has a lot of allies (like us cunts for example)
-The dollar is vital to the world economy (damn Amerijews)

Our intelligence which means we are always 10 steps ahead of everyone

of course no

the main reason is the fact that you live on a fucking island in the middle of oceans patrolled by a ton of ships

The Americans could just nuke them.

We have non belligerent nations on two borders and oceans on the other two. We also have the most powerful navy in the history of mankind. There's just no smart way to do an invasion

>us has lots of allies like the us

No.

I am.

>air strikes
Compared to
>rifles

Kek

>Highest military expenditure
>Second Largest standing army
>Highly militarized police force 700,000 strong
>Largest Navy, Air Force
>Geographical location (bordered by two oceans)
>Alliance network spanning the globe
>Large amounts of farmland and deposits of natural resources
>Size (fourth largest country by land area)
>Natural land barriers (Rockies, Mojave, Appalachians)

The US is virtually impossible to invade conventionally

Its not just the rifles, but the people holding the rifles.

Bullets are becoming redundant in contemporary warfare.

Bulletproof vests block off most bullets from civilian arsenal.

I'm pretty sure the insanely large Navy has something to do with it

>island
I know you're jealous of our country but please try to give the littlest bit of respect next time.

>the people holding the rifles

fat pink skinned virgins, old worn out men, and numales forced into fighting?

H-H-H-Headshot

The USA is vast, trying to invade an entire continent armed to the teeth would be an epic failure.

Insurrection and subversion are the tactics of conquest (((the globalists))) are pursuing.

Kek' and checked. Well said burger bro

>vest
Plus you still have the bullet force knocking your lungs to hell.

The fact they can't get halfway across the ocean before their entire force is destroyed.

no its your military that does, an invading force would steam roll you back yard shooters lol

>be jews
>give your country right to bear arms so nobody will ever invade your country
>Set up bases across the world to intercept any attack from any which way
>militarize modern police force
>kill anybody with tanks and FBI squads when they try to start a well regulated milita

The illusion of freedom.

A red dawn style guerrilla resistance is half this fucking countries wet dream

The main reason is the same reason the UK hasn't been invaded since 1066...
The seas surrounding the country

Like happened in Vietnam? The difference is there are 100 million white Americans ready to pump some lead into your skull rather than a few million jungle gooks

>an invading force would steam roll you back yard shooters lol

not the first time a brit has made that mistake

This fucking quote. I get chills every time I read it.

tos-1 would make quick work of some plebs with guns.. tos-1 however cant teleport, so go figure, faggot.

This

Vietnamese had different mindset and completely different enviroment.. and they were facing incompetent enemy

Don't you ever talk to me or my wife's sons gun like that again

>island
Kek

americans were real men back then, the average american today is a piece of shit soft loser

Propane and propane accessories man... Plus nails and ball bearings

Back yard shooters aren't supposed to stop an advancing army, the point is it's demotivating as fuck for a conscript to watch his best friend get his head blasted open by some random redneck innawoods.

Well that and your air force/navy.

kys immediately larping cuck

unsure if bait but
army issue ceramic plates can take max 3-5 shots without penetration after which it becomes usless powder.

also as a civilian i purchase the same ammo they issue to soldiers...same rifle except full auto fire.

pretty sure your just dumb

And people here are better shots than gooks, itching for a chance to shoot some invaders, and probably unlikely to show much mercy.

Keep that in mind the next time you Europoors think you stand a chance, even if you united

All of those guys you pay to carry around guns.

So all the manly blue collar workers won't exist anymore?

Anyone who think real burger men don't exist hasn't left the city or burbs

Someone post the video of that black guy talking to other black guys who want to go to war with white Americans.

Well outside of the fact that everyone in rural areas has guns and are fairly trained we do also have the biggest military by far in the world....

No one could ever fucking invade this damn country

There is a lot of soft men today but good men still exist user.

except for the mexicans

you watched too many movies..

the only thing you would achieve is, that enemy would regard civs as a military target and that is one thing you dont want..

DELET DIS

This. A fucking army couldn't move half a mile without being peppered by some redneck sporting a massive erection

Biggest military
Rural areas are gun heavy
Logistical nightmare invading across oceans

Yeah, having to fight door to door across any country is ez pz. Every invading force can stand to have multiple casualties per home, across an entire city or suburb, over and over, across the entire United states.

>Just bomb all the houses

All 500 million of them, OK user.

The USA is almost unconquerable. The allies, landmass, location, number of guns in circulation, cultural dominance and economic influence, farmland and fresh water makes the USA the only superpower and world hegemon. Our closest competitors are much weaker than us, the great equalizer are nukes.

And for those that say the USA has no culture. The reason you think you don't see it is because it has encroached yours and became a part of it.

>he thinks bulletproof vests are actually bulletproof

And what military force aside from Russia and China (neither of whom can get their floating trashcans across the ocean) would do that? Europe is too emasculated

The only way they can take over is through fucking births though, they have to change our demographics to take the U.S. over

Its not even a factor. Partisans are not a meaningful threat to modern militaries

So much of this. Though truth be told, having so many guns in the hands of citizens doesn't hurt. Everyone knows that they can't suppress the citizenry without massive numbers. But it is mostly the fact that the US Navy owns close to 70 percent of the Earth's surface. The US Airforce owns a decent amount of the atmosphere, most of the orbit, not to mention close to 2000 nuclear warheads. And then the fact that the US Army has the most advanced technology for ground warfare on the planet. Put the triad together and no one wants to fuck with that.

the only way this country falls is through civil war or severe unrest. Other countries would jump in during that, but if anyone thinks another nation, or combination of nations could invade and hold our clay, then they are fucking retarded. Vermont (one of the least relevant states) is the size of Macedonia.

dont think he actually said it

nope i'd say nukes and america's huge military are keeping us leafs from invading

>Invade
It literally says right there

Checked and kekked.

idk, the point is, that the reason, why USA wasnt invaded is, that you are protected by 2 oceans, not because of some rednecks with guns..

No one is this dumb right?

The quote is fake, but a bitching quote neverthless

Surely it would be a bad thing because they could assume every civilian is armed and therefore a combatant, allowing them to simply bomb/shoot at whoever they like instead of having to find the combatants. Often the hardest part of war for many American battles is shooting people they know is enemies while leaving civilians alone.

No youre scared if you invade your soldiers may pick up on our ability to criticize Islam and get arrested.

let's be honest here, the average person in 2017 is weak as fuck, mentally and physically. 2/3rds of adults in US are obese, and 75% of males are overweight.. most have no survival skills whatsoever. times have changed, people won't die for their country like they used to. the idea that 100m would take up arms and form a resistance against a organised invading military is a bit hollywood-ish. the masses would fall and surrender or flee, there would be of course some resistance however futile.

yep, its not like the resistance would cease after the first few annihilated cities

/s off

You can purchase civilian ammunition that even the soldiers can't use in war.

There is no way we could be invaded and kept down. I live in a city but I have lots of redneck burger friends. Red Dawn is their wet dream and they are fucking ready to go down shooting. I won't though. I'll surrender or cry.

where are you getting these numbers Mohammed Bongistan?

Both of those reasons make us impossible to invade. If you don't lose most of your force trying to get across the ocean, you're going to have to try to contend with millions of angry fudds on home territory, not to mention how hard it would be to get supplies in

you, have, way too many, apostrophes, in this, sentence.

>2/3rds of adults are obese
>25% of males are overweight

Give me proof on this now because at least where I live in Nu England this doesn't seem to be true at all

Im ok if it is true because then I'm part of the special 25% who are fit

liberal and/or russian shill detected. wrong board senpai go to reddit.

1% of that 100m would be more than enough

That, our land borders being with "if you attack your enemies, they win!" and a literal non country, and the fact that if they tried, our military would fuck their shit up faster than than those sandniggers in the MOAB, and that we control the world through military bases and international financial help to keep countries afloat.

I blame the fucking Jews, because that's exactly why we do all the shit we do. So the jews at the top can stay in power.

No. there's over three hundred and twenty four million of us and we occupy a vast and diverse area.

yeah much like the US steamrolled vietnam and iraq until they confisciated all the iraqi's guns and set up shop in their neighborhoods, UK cuck mad he can't own guns so he tries to pretend like he doesn't need one. "guns are stupid, its not like you can't do anything with one anyway" then gets acid thrown on his face and beaten by a bunch of africans in his own country.

i will try to reflect on this, thanks ,,,,,

your assumption is based in a hypothesis where the US military was in no way involved in defending its land. Any force would have to deal with the warships, air force, coast guard etc first before actually taking over the land. Any army that did that would be tired as fuck and low on resources anyways.

In the cities, sure. Get out of your concrete jungle, user.

russian shill detected: the US military couldn't even do that in Iraq with a fraction of the amount of guns, it would be a nightmare trying to create a police state here.

and any Eurocuck that hasnt been to rural America has no idea how much Americans love going to the range or inna woods to spend hours and hundreds of dollars shooting things.

Firearms are deeply ingrained into American culture. Dont be fooled by the pacifist faggots in New York, San Fagsisco, and Boston.

Yamamoto never forsaw islamic refugees, Mexicans, asian economic immigrants and the declining white birth rate.

you can just google us obesity rate

Unfortunately that quote isn't real, Yamamoto never said that, the one about the bombing a pearl harbor and "Awakening a sleeping giant and filling it with a terrible resolve" isn't real either though that one does at least mirror his sentiments, he just never used those words.

>apostrophes

If every blade of grass killed a jew the world would be in tranquility and peace

of course it is... did you read the OP?

you got taken over by muslims w some knives and acid.

That just hurt my national pride.

M-mexico is fatter though ;_;

Even if it is modern times. You had to be here after the 9/11 attacks when that feeling of bloodlust was in the air. If an invading army bombed a US city it would piss off most of the nation. The presidents approval would jump through the roof and whomever he said to go after you best believe that's who we would go after. Especially those rednecks who have wet dreams of that scenario happening.