BREAKING: US prepared to launch preemptive strike against North Korea

IT'S HAPPENING

KIM ABOUT TO GET BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/trump-russia-british-intelligence/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_Massive_Ordnance_Air_Blast
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/13/north-korea-preparing-for-sixth-nuclear-test-monitoring-group-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B6hRDS3LvQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

THIS IS JUST A DISTRACTION FROM THE DISCOVERY OF EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP AND RUSSIA

>British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts, US congressional and law enforcement and US and European intelligence sources tell CNN.

cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/trump-russia-british-intelligence/index.html

Now just one question remains, how much of an absolute madman is Kim willing to be?

Best game of chicken ever.

>you won't do it

inb4 WWIII

Do it Kim. Fry the burgers. Make them black and charred.

Might aswell take them with your chink nation.

nuclear holocaust when?

Reminder that the DPRK is one of the last non-kike controlled countries. Juche is nationalist.

We'll have about 15 seconds of "I told him to go ahead with the nuke test and he actually did it!" before he gets BTFO.

he will plunge the world into nuclear hellfire to distract from this

this

>incidental collection

HOLY SHIT NEW YORK IS GONE

Best scenario is NK takes out some faggot-filled left coast city and we respond by destroying their entire population.

>these sources

literally who?

>conventional

Why? It's not going to end with conventional weapons so why start with them? Why give them the chance to respond at all?

We've been had. Game over fellas

>hurr nuke North korea.
>I just don't understand why North Korea keeps threatening to retaliate.

Same reason why it wasnt nuked long ago, NKs location makes it impossible to nuke without major collateral damage to other countries

Trump confirmed to be neocon all along

pol literally btfo

game over fags

>prepared

STILL FUCKING NOTHING!

Taking care of this...

Tactical nuclear weapons would prevent that, North Korea isn't that small compared to the power of them.

The government has been cockteasing with fucking the norks over for years know
they better fucking finally follow through or stop playing this stupid game

THIS.
Drumpf will use Best Korea just to cover up his shit

they better fucking deliver.

lol your flag actually triggers me after being on this website for a month now. fuck off kike

>>>/oven/

What's everyone drinking for the happening?

pic related
>inb4 >busch

So the judge on Fox was right????

Trump wins again.

natural light

You have to believe comrade, firing missiles on Syria was warmup happening, this will be the true dish

>a month

just end that fat fuck already, ending kim wont hurt trump with his base because everyone hates that fat fuck kim.

>drinking the alcoholic jew

lol

Quick someone tweet anti-Kim memes to Ivanka so she can convince Trump to go through with it

I'm okay with this

>for a month
this is bait

Alcohol is as old as the Aryan race itself

ID:SrAzGuy

M-McCain??

best day of my life

FUCK YES

>kim testing USA dropped a 10 kiloton MOAB in the middle of fucking nowhere today just to make a point

someone tell kim he's not gonna win

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

North Korea threatened first you tremendous fucking shitter
where the fuck have you been the last 70 years?

Inb3 WW4

Ton, not kiloton. A MOAB is nothing like as powerful as a nuke

feels good to alpha as fuck

When is the test!? I wanna see NK get blown to hell!!

NUCLEAR GOOK BBQ!!!

I want to see the evidence first. Every intelligence agency seems to have something on Trump and they all so they gathered it through intercepting / spying on Russia but won't show anyone what it is they gathered. Plus after that they need to include what sorts of officials they are that communications were being held with and by whom they held with in regards to Trumps representatives.

This is all an extremely far fetched theory so if you want to post this potential shit at least demand they show you evidence to back up their claims because until then they're still playing the "Oh we can't tell you but we can make it Global news that we were spying on these foreign nations and as supposedly they will know if they spoke to trump they'll be able to figure out where the hell the breach in their security came from but ah fuck it still can't tell the general public who just needs to believe us."

Yes, let's get drafted to fight in Korea and die in a muddy trench for the Washington D.C. neocon elite! Wohoo! I am so hyped to be a neocon slave, and die choking on my own blood in a muddy trench outside of Hamhung! Yeah, war! Awesome! Let's do it.

Donald is so ebin xD

11 ton
NOT kilotons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_Massive_Ordnance_Air_Blast

>CNN

Nice try Shariablue

Buy some popcorn ASAP!

Jesus Christ, reports coming in of bright flashes in Seoul and other locations in South Korea, IT IS HAPPENING

I don't understand why he can test his nukes in his own territory when you did the same in the WWII.

Why do you have to attack a country for making use of his own freedom? And I'm sure NK didn't sign any convention.

Tomorrow or day after

>yfw this is going to be another vietnam

If they do this, Best Korea will shell Seoul for days and kill millions.

This will be the biggest happening since WW2.

>why he can test

Sorry I meant can't.

But, isn't Friday already for you? So, it is satuday for you then, right?

Thursday 6:56PM right now

there making a balls out of everything

G-GUYS?!?
It might actually be happening

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/13/north-korea-preparing-for-sixth-nuclear-test-monitoring-group-says.html

Source?

propably saturday, but i don't think they'll do it

its fucking nothing

Back to plebbit, fag. Stop trying to fit in.

do you think it was a coincidence the MOAB was dropped today?

>south California is wiped out
Oh nooo

Trump will take down North Korea with the help of China
No one could EVER have predicted that

1987:"Y'know Jack, someday North Korea will fall because of President Trump!"

"North Korea falling? President Trump!? Stop smoking crack moron, you say stupid things!"

Probably the US waving their massive cock to be fair, if Kimmy goes through with the test after seeing that then he's asking to be fucked.

Nice. More dead American soldiers die for non-whites. I dont understand why you niggers support this? You know who would be the first casualties? American soldiers stationed in South Korea, NOT South Koreans or their soldiers cause they rely so much on American soldiers.

This would be nice

I got b& bc they couldn't handle my sick bantz and redpills

Deus vult.

South Korea and Japan are worth protecting
I want to protect their smiles they dindu nuffins

10/10

>WWIII starts before USAREC can process my goddamn waiver

It's been 6 weeks, what the fuck is wrong with those faggots?

Kys you cringey fuck, also welcome to Sup Forums.

I can't take it all at once. Can Trump stop winning for a second already? My face hurts from smiling. First the MOAB, now this.

clueless idiot

its ''urinating party in moscow hotel'' files

this

My fucking god, they're never going to let this go

No more Commiefornia, no more DemocRATS at presidency forever! MAGA!!!

welcome to Sup Forums faggot, remember, you are here to shitpost forever

I have a question, shouldn't this kind of information be top secret? How is it that every news outlet knows whats going on with US military movements? It kind of seems like militaristic suicide with every news outlet publishing everything the US military does.

Whats stopping N.K. or anyone from reading these tweets or articles and just preparing for it. It seems like they want the US to lose or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6hRDS3LvQQ

christ. im scared to go to bed. what if i wake up to ww3 tomorrow

This fat fuck (fatter than Kim Jong Un) is risking the lives of American soldiers (70% white) stationed in Japan and South Korea. As always, WHITES DIE FOR NON-WHITES.

Fuck you. This is why white birth rates are falling. Weaboo fags worshiping anime and masturbate to hentai instead of marrying a nice white girl.

thanks, user

I thought you guys were supposed to be mean?? XDD

You would've thought

Your flag looks like the American one but islamized with the moon - LOL

Have some bottle caps at hand and a 10mm pistol