Racemixing whores

Why the fuck do cute white women race mix so much? It seriously pisses me off when I see a cute white girl with a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWWfPWdbPC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=rWWfPWdbPC8
(((They))) have been studying us for thousands of years and know we are pathological altruists. A friend recently told me about this really hot white girl that dates a nigerian. She said she feels like she's helping him and is doing something good for the world. That's how they have hijacked our altruistic nature and used it to destroy us. By making it a "moral imperative" - Sarkozy in a speach.

White men are a bit more likely to race mix than women.

>Why the fuck do cute white women race mix so much?

they don't really, less than other women.

They don't you fucking cuck. Get out of the fucking basement.

t. Chad who's sick of incel permavirgins pretending to have life experience

How do you explain the screencap then? She's waiting for her cumshots

I'd say white women are as interested in me as they would be in an equally attractive white male.
t. self hating Arab/White mongrel

You mad white boi? Lmaoooo

>so much

You dumb larping nigger, women STILL prefer a Chad over a Tyrone. Just because your beta ass couldn't pick up a land whale or a cock shoveler doesn't mean women prefer blacks it means you're below nigger standards which is pathetic.

I am Mexican, I got stationed in Germany and got a German qt pregnant. After she graduated from nursing school she moved to Africa to work for some international organization that provides medical aid to poor Africans. I am a single father now and she is out there fucking niggers and got pregnant once again.
She is a gorgeous with delicate features, she speaks Czech and French along with German and English, she is a nurse and she is blonde with blue eyes. The nigger she is with now (different guy that got her pregnant) is a huge groid with red eyes and a savage face, a true cro magnum. I dont remember the last time she called to check up on my son. I should of just gotten with a Mexican girl s/mh f.am

Most women who burn are train wrecks inside and out. They're usually the fat girls in college who read Malcolm X's biography and thought "wow, it's like he was totally speaking about me" then after school they become single moms

This. Someone post the graph.

Every race has idiots. It just so happens the white race has a lot of female idiots.

but much more than white men, ahmed

Haha cucked. Bean got BLACKED.

Fuck off kike this isn't a thing.

Black men tend to be gay.

Not really, they just fuck anything that moves.

I did not get cucked since we never dated nor got married dumb fuck. I was sent back to the US and she stayed in Germany and then when she graduated from college she decided to move to Africa and wanted to take my son, a blonde kid to fucking Zimbabwe of all places. So I brought him to the US and she went to go do her thing in Africa. I dont feel cucked, I just wish she was in my son's life, I dont care who she is fucking, since like I said we never dated I was just an exotic Latin American to her

You're nigger.

You can't compete. If your dick was that good she'd have stayed. Now you have a cuck baby. Now you can never bad mouth white men again cause your son is white. You're cucked in all directions.

She cucked your gene pool with dominant Aryan genetics.

His son is not white.

Lmao thank god you got rid of that whore

He's blonde. White enough for me.

because white men aren't pulling their weight.

are you fit? educated? social? or are you a betamale whining about why you cant get a girl?

The jews pushing for racemixing has one good thing going for it: it results in competition. maybe youll realize if you want to be better than niggers you need to work towards it. you arent a special snowflake, so work at it.

Sorry your son doesn't have a good mom but you do not want her in your son's life, fucking terrible influence. He's way better off with a Mexican dad in the US than a whore mom and nigger siblings in Africa (or anywhere really)

No it's not you niger mulatto.

Because they're stupid and sheltered.

Post pics

Shut up bitch. Are you the fat white bitch from the grocery store? Sorry the sexy black chick right next to you had good skin and wasn't a fat pig. We don't have to do shit for you. Get knocked up by a nigger and live in poverty.

Kek, this. bro you're a cuck and strangers that see you with cuckson probably think you kidnapped him. Have a good life.

>You can't compete. If your dick was that good she'd have stayed.
>implying I wanted her to stay
I was a young soldier enjoying Europe, last thing I wanted at the time was to settle down.
>Now you have a cuck baby.
Yeah because my genetic offspring is a cuck baby, it's not like I am raising a nigger's kid
>Now you can never bad mouth white men again cause your son is white
My grandpa was a full blooded indian from Mexico, he passed on that Native Y chromosome to my dad, and he passed on to me and I passed it on to my son. Does not matter how much I mix, my son still carries that Yaqui indian Y chromosome from Northern Mexico. Linage comes from the father's side after all, my son is being raised as a Mexican kek

Let me know something white women ever contributed to the world. Nothing. That's right. Now go suck a dick nigger lover. You're used goods.

His children look castiza

>it's not like I'm raising some niggers kid
But I thought he was yours?

Once you go black we don't want you back. But maybe we'll toss you a pity fuck.

He has high cheekones, brown eyes and dirty blonde hair, you can tel his is mixed I just call him blonde and white because to me he looks white, since everyone in my family has tan skin, jetblack hair and black eyes. But you can tell he is mixed.

Racemixing is literally good for society.

t. Mixed Race Ubermensch

That's gonna suck for him in the long run with no caring mother. Make sure he lives his life knowing that he's a good kid and maybe he'll grow up normal

You shouldn't have fucked a white girl. You really wanted inbred mutant albino genetics?

They straight up told us in school that race mixed kids are healthier

>inb4 you're not white

t. Schlomo Goldstein

White men with chocolate sisters is good?

You're there to look at them. That's what you deserve for not manning up.

That describes my parents pretty much.

WMBF is the superior combination. You will be the first of a new breed. A superior breed.

My Mom isn't black. She's half Indian half Chinese originally from Singapore. My dad is white American.

That's a lot different. Is your mom brown? Are Singaporean's brown?

Nah she's looks like Michelle Saram complexion-wise. Most Singaporeans are Chinese, but there's a lot of Indians and Malays.

Oh Indians are kinda hot. I'd probably fuck your mom but I've got jungle fever.

I like dark girls. I like some of those dark Thai girls. The brown South East Asians are sexy. I'm so pale I think it's my genes telling me to breed in some melanin.

but the thing is there are less equally attractive non-white males

My mom is old and wrinkly. Probably has STDs too because she used to be a hoe.

Yeah, but please don't get AIDS.