What does Sup Forums think of the greatest thinkers of our time? How can Christianity compete?

What does Sup Forums think of the greatest thinkers of our time? How can Christianity compete?

Isn't the blue guy Ben Stiller?

Yes. Ben Stiller is a gigantic jew.

Atheism was a mistake.

Harris is a sad cuck loser. The rest of them are kinda okay.

by killing them 1 by 1 with cancer for blaspheming

>the iconoclast

more like the bananaclast

I couldn't even read after I saw Zoolander wtf

>How can Christianity compete?
by out-breeding them

Ben stiller used to love strippers and blow.

I fucking hate atheists. Why are they all annoying cunts?

By actually having children.

Kek

>how can Christianity even compete?

c'mon bucko we're leaving nihilism behind

Religion is for the weak.

GOAT coping mechanism though.

Interesting.

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

Left to right:
1) science popularizer, literally a meme
2) Ben Stiller
3) moron who doesn't understand the hard problem of consciousness
4) neocuck

Christianity is mental illness, though - they do have that right.

>richard dawkins
>great thinker

Pick one

ATHEISTS BTFO
CROSS KEKS FOR LIFE

Fuck off.

I thought this was Ben Stiller?

>needing a coping mechanism
they should have a drink and stop being pussies

Well one of them is in hell already and 2 of them are joining him soon.

>One post by this ID
>Not a political Thread
>Fedora Tippers and Zoolander
Sage

OP here. I'd just like to say that this is exactly why I created the thread.

In addition of dividing, reminding Sup Forums of the mere existence of intellectual titans like the four horsemen is going to surely demoralise the intellectual runts on this fetid board.

>ireland

go to bed, sargon

>not being able to understand Kek

Agnosticism will rule the world!

So these are the 4 guys responsible for the destruction of Europe?

JRR Tolking
CSLewis
JG Chesterton

Gk Chesterton

Why did you list Ben Stiller three times in a row?

>you can't write horsemen without semen

Dennet and Dawkins are alright when it comes to biology stuff and all, but their position on religion is simply "STOP BELIEVING IN GOD! THERE IS NO GOD, BUT I CAN'T PROVE IT! REEEEEEEE".

those are literally all jews

Conservative atheists are a thing.

Debating godtards and their delusions, effectively legitimises their insane brain-rot through the weight lent to their absurd neural pathway detouring by the cachet of those intellectuals that pursue such heuristic cul-de-sacs.

Not unlike advertising, if you ignore religion, it eventually disappears into the ether of ignorance it was eructed from. Indeed, if it is given undue merit, it thrives on the attention and metastasises like a malignant tumour.

>ignore godtards for the irrelevant nonentities they are and they will starve to extinction

That's Adam Sandler

Yeah, and gay transgender muslims are also a thing, that doesn't mean atheism isn't notoriously left wing.

Yes but not many

kissing muslim feet

Yeah, they're all going to get cast into the lake of fire for their unbelief.
/thread

I can't believe you believe in 2017, I don't so I'm better than you, I'm more intelligent.

Alternative memes are for the same demographic as mainstream atheism: retards.

Found the shill

These people are materialistic nihilists who want to veil their destructive ideology behind "science" and are this fucking delusional to believe that just the right laws of nature that can cause human life to emerge are just there by mere chance. Daniel Dennett's philosophy is literally just "feelings are just chemicals" 8th grade Rick and Morty watcher bullcrap. They completely ignore the fact that all of human experience is also an inherent property of the universe itself. But the worst thing these people do is deceiving people into accepting eternal death over the free offer of eternal live given to us by God.

It's funny that we have survived thousands of years of religion, but not even 200 years of science.

Cringe.

Sargon is the only reasonable dude there.

All those guys are little bitches who couldn't hold their own in the male world so are trying to prove to strangers that they are smarter than them. Total pseudo intellectuals.

This

At least Hitchens acknowledged that to him, argument from design (fine-tuned universe) is the most valid argument for the existence of God.

Got beaten by an old fashioned hat snd the sperglords who wore them.

The fedora destroy atheism in the west far more than the burka destroys Islam in the west. We need to convince Muslim men to wear the fedora so the refugees can be memed back to the sandbox.

Claiming to be wise, they became fools

You are the living embodiment of Romans 1

this