Catholics

>catholics
>Christian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2POTDMjkgNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Protestants

>protestants think they are real christians because catholics and orthodox are idolaters
>protestants dont realise that in the process of thinking themselves holier and better than other people they make themselves into an idol and are filled with pride and arrogance

Catholics are cucks

Imagine thinking Mystery Babylon is the true Christian church

youtu.be/2POTDMjkgNQ

>Protestants
>pride and ignorance
Tell that to past popes who would sit on a gold fucking throne carried by servants.
Admit you care more about pretty cathedrals and chants rather than God's word.
>B-but muh sacred tradition
Invented by the human brain.

>God's word
we also care about God's body, something Protestants seem to have forgotten. The Incarnation happened for a reason, and Christ's purpose in life wasn't merely to relay the New Testament.

That wafer eating stuff originated from Ancient Babylon. Read Two Babylons: The Papal Worship. It's all in there. The Romans merged their pagan religions with Christianity to have a state controlled religion.

Those are great works of mercy, that's how you get into heaven user, now stfu and build me shit you sinner!

Protestants know this.
We know of the Incarnation and we vigorously defend the doctrine.
Tell me, if the Rosary is so important and central to Catholic worship, why wasn't it mentioned in the New Testament?

Sola Scriptura.

kek

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). It all just to start a fight.

My parents, sister and her husband are dispensationalists and believe that Catholics go to hell but ALL Jews will go to heaven. Low protestantism is shit tier.

>Rosary is so important and central to Catholic worship

the Rosary isn't central to catholic worship. If it was, it would be mandatory. However, the Eucharist is essential, and mentioned, and yet that was among the first things dumped by Protestants when they couldn't reconcile it with their supposed superior faith.

You know, I don't even really take sides in this argument but that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

protestants support jews
catholics don't

What I meant was central to prayer rather than worship.
Although, according to Catholics, penance is a sacrament. When you say all the bad things you did, to the Priest, what does he make you do? Pray this many Hail Mary's etc.etc.
Sounds like the Rosary is important to Catholicism to me.
Just because Catholicism is more aesthetically pleasing does not make it true.

Kek is a Gnostic Aeon.

One of the Hermetic Ogdoad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
Any Christian who supports Zionism/Jews must not be real Christians.

This is completely unrelated but...

Why doesn't the NT make any mention of the destruction of the temple,or even the Roman-Jewish War (~70 AD)?

Was this information deliberately excluded or were at least some of the Gospels written prior to the events?

didnt the cuck pope literally say yesterday that jesus was the devil?

Its true, when you look very deep into the old Sumerian mythology the Anunnaki gods have a Eucharist.

They call is the Bread of Life and the Elixir of Long Living and it was what they ate that gave them perfect health and immortality.

In many of the stories the bread and the elixir are used to bring the dead back to life.

Jesus was trying to show us this Food and Drink at the last supper. Its why he was crucified.

>were at least some of the Gospels written prior to the events?
This.

Although some Protestant theologians would say that it was implied symbolically in the Book of Revelation.

>Protestantism
>is not sect creation movement started by a mentally unstable and possibly possessed friar.
>does not seek to destroy the original church of Christ which is protected by Holy Spirit.

Lies.
Christ was/is sinless.

I dunno man, a lot of people died because of him.

Catholics > christians

Julius Caesar could be catholic Christ nothing chsnges, Caesar died for our sins.

(((Catholics))) are still technically Christians as they worship Christ.

Duh I am secular tolerant catholic.

>Catholic
>tolerant to sectarian degenerates