Greek Orthodox Bishop calls on Erdogan to denounce Islam and be baptised

The proposal comes with the added suggestion that Russian President Vladimir Putin be his godfather

13 April 2017
Greek Orthodox Bishop, Metropolit Seraphim of Piraeus has caused controversy by urging Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to convert to Orthodoxy with Russian President Vladimir Putin as his godfather. And no, it's not a joke.

In a 37-page letter to Erdogan written in Greek, Metropolit Seraphim asks the Turkish leader to denounce his Islamic faith and be baptised in the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople.

"If you want to save yourself and your family you should convert to Greek Orthodox Church, the only real faith," Seraphim writes, reports Keep Talking Greece.

"We propose and we advise you to come to the arms of the Greek Orthodox Church before the end of your life on earth.

"Otherwise, you will unfortunately find yourself, your family and your people in the same place where Allah, Muhammad and his followers are, ie. in the place of suffering, eternal and unending hell."

He calls on Erdogan to "repent, cry, be humble and believe in Christ," and claims that "the Holy Trinity of God will open the arms for you".

If Erdogan is to heed the Metropolit's advice, he says that the Orthodox faithful on earth and in heaven will rejoice and "the angels in heaven after your enter the true Church!"

In the extensive letter, the Bishop also analyses Greece's 400 years under Ottoman rule, the Treaty of Lausanne, Turkey's recent history and the country's efforts to join the European Union.

Despite concluding his letter with "honour, respect and honest brother love", it contains a number of remarks in which he insults the Koran, the Prophet Muhammad, and describes Islam as a sect rather than a religion.

To read the letter in full, visit the Holy Metropolis of Piraeus' official website imp.gr/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
liveleak.com/view?i=fd7_1446916574
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Şahkulu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just like how an Orthodox pope called on Mehmed II to denounce Islam and conver to christianity
Allah is on our side, we will win, we have been winning since 1071

Lmao siktir git

And not bathing since Manzikert as well.

He looks like Merlin the Wizard

I love the Orthodox Church.

We taught you rapebabies how to bathe
There are hundreds of Turkish Hamams in Balkans, but not a single balkan or greek one

>Allah
lmfao, what a faggot.

Just like you won at the Battle of Vienna and got all your balkan colonies taken away.

Repeat after me
Istanbul was a Turkish city
Istanbul is a Turkish city
Istanbul will be a Turkish city
Christians are dogs

At what point in history did your people revert back to forgetting about basic hygiene to become the filthy roaches you are today?

Really, your people smell like shit. And Allah and Mohammad are pigfucking faggots who never existed. So fuck off.

Thanks for the coffee guys, other than that can you please fuck off?

>Amerishart talking about hygiene
Lol you christian subhumans are funny

Soon if cockroaches like you keep pushing it. We have the nuclear weapons, your existence is only tolerated

>Allah is on our side, we will win, we have been winning since 1071

why would you want to win? so you can be a slave? there's no democracy or human rights in the islamic world. You are just a subject of the caliph. Not sure why you would want that. You must have a low intelligence or are trolling.

You sound almost as desperate as your wanna be sultan when he barks at the EU.
"Fuck you EU", "No let me in it was a joke", "EU more like Nazi amiright?!"
How does if feel being ruled by a stupid schizophrenic Islamist dictator?
And you even prevented a coup against him lel boy you really played yourselves didn't you?

We have been kicking crusader ass since 1071
Your last crusade (crusade of varna) was a failure
Please declare a crussde on us, then we will wipe you out from this world. We wont be tolerant unlike Ottomans or Seljuks

So remind me again how WW1 was winning?

the beard alone is based AF

this is just the Deus Vult on top.

Repent

Why my fellow Turkish brothers have to act like total animal shit? Why are you idiots representing us as idiotic ISIS goatfuckers? Seriously our founding father supposed to be civilized. What went wrong?

Answer: Islam.

Turkoroaches mating

>then we will wipe you out from this world
m8 you are getting eternally cucked by kurds, you are literally murdered in the streets

This, some of the nicest people I've met are atheist Turks but it seems the country is being taken over by crazies. Would be neat if Tengrism came back if people really wanted to learn historical Turkic culture.

Ayy lmao
The world is a satire

Is this why you dogs are daily crying about "kurdish genocide"?
And kurds are much tougher than feminine westerners, you will be a easy target.

(((Orthodox)))

That's not true btw. Where are you getting your news from? CNN? BBC?

I see your cuckistan flag, and you are not swedish. You are dumbass Kurd because a true Nordic won't even read anything about Roachistan. You must be mountain nigger.

It's a shame no interviews of Seraphim with english subs exist

Dude's Sup Forums incarnate, he BTFOs homosexuals and their pets regularly on Greek TV w/e they invite him to talk shows etc

kαί kαλά έkανε ζήτω ή Ελλάδα kαί ή ορθόδοξη θρησkεία

>he btfos homosexuals
So he btfos your entire faggot nation?

A civilized turk! Rare these days as many have already become islamist erdogan cock suckers.
Please dont let turkey become even more shit.

nah i'm fucking a kurdish slut right now, she's keeping me updated because i fucking hate t*rks. i particularly enjoyed the bombing of that police station the other day

Yep, our paganic religioun was much better and original Turkic culture could adopt civilized values. Now we have islam for 500 years and our people forgot about how to act like simple human beings.

I hope we will get Civilization V Expansion pack soon, otherwise I'll get a cancer.

You have been losing nonstop since 1600. All that inbreeding has made you all retarded.

as a half kurd half armenian abomination, i approve of this message

Nice try, roach, but every one of your people smell like kebab and have the complexion of boiled meat, not only do your people smell bad, but you're fucking ugly as shit.

Stay mad in your sandniggerland hellhole, roach.

Remmeber when your subhuman kind invaded Turkey and Istanbul after 1918?
What happened to them?

>"Otherwise, you will unfortunately find yourself, your family and your people in the same place where Allah, Muhammad and his followers are, ie. in the place of suffering, eternal and unending hell."

Based as fuck.

Please we roachs don't have any hope left but I'll try to make this country great again. We are on the edge, being cucks to radical muslims and terrorists.

kek the godless russians protect me pls

says an australian living in a colony made up of a static gene pool, in reference to an ethnicity with a 1000 years of being nomads, and then a perpetual admixture with kurds, iranians, anatolians, greeks, etc.

When we reconquer Greece Greeks are free to leave Greece, but if they dont there will be skull pyramids.
Fuck off already you leftist beta cuck

>"If you want to save yourself and your family you should convert to Greek Orthodox Church, the only real faith,"
BASED

kys kike shill

sure

Why didnt the god of greek orthodox church protect Byzantine empire from Muslim Turks?
He must be a fake god.

That's because our houses have showers and baths you poor fuck

And now I hate roaches. I hope to see Russia retake Constantinople from your filthy kind and purge Islam from Anatolia.

The other Turk however is based.

What is the context of this? Can the Turkroaches explain why they're such faggots?

You didn't win in world war one

Russia has millions of mıslims, any attack on Turkey means extermination of your subhuman kind.
We will wipe you out.

As a Biblical Unitarian, I do not believe in the trinity, so I am not with him on that, but I am still a Christian and would LOVE it if Turkey went back to being Christian, even if not my preferred sect.

We are getting cucked by muslims, kurds, and western superpowers because you idiot radical muslims ripped out our economy back in 1950s. We are suffering because you destroyed our country. Your Ottoman legacy ended just like it. It's not 1453 anymore, it's fucking 21st century. Act like civilized human beings, try to be clean and literated. Don't just attack and swear at people. Don't praise terrorists. We did it in 1920s, we can be great again.

>tfw you take the Dawah and see the light of Islam

Shut the fuck up and fuck off to Eksi, leftist faggot.

hahaha based greeks. Someone please fucking nuke roachland already. No reason to wait for death to go to hell. I would press the button and instantly transform roachland into hell.

You know when you're playing CK2 and you have to wait to declare war because you've got too much threat % or you're in a truce after the last war with all your shit neighbours and you just send your religions head money to make friends so you can abuse his holy war grant later, and you just speed up time to the maximum so you can skip like 20 years ahead to where things are interesting again?

We're living in the years that get skipped for being boring as fuck and stagnant.

Not for long though.

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

Right. And where was Allah when Vlad tepes was making kebab?

>muslims exterminating white people

Keep dreaming, faggot. Last time white people chimped out they went on a rampage across the entire world.
You are only good at exterminating unarmed civilians, like the armenians.

Vlad Tepes was beheaded by Turks, you inbred christian dog.

>believing t*rk propaganda
hahahahahahahahahahaha
did they really teach you that in school?

You're a nice person.

KYS you slimy trail of shit

We beheaded Vlad and made Romania our clay
This is what we are going to do to your countries, but this time we will also exterminate your population and destroy your churches

Absolutely based

>Winning
>Still lives in huts

Shut up you smelly nigger. Nobody thaught you how to behave whilst in the presence of humans ?

And we have some big fat nukes on standby for Mecca and Medina, goat fucker.

>made Romania our clay
But it's not, is it?
>This is what we are going to do to your countries
But you're not, are you?

Stay irrelevant, for all time, T*rkroach
Constantinople will be freed soon.

Pretty sure the Holy League ended you.

Good luck with that, since Turkey wants to head up the Caliphate.

Why are the roaches still in NATO again?

Listen here you larping fuck. You are a barbarian degenerate and should be put on the cross, but when Europe tries to give you civilization, you shouldn't throw it away.

Allah hates you - that's why you inbred retards never developed a modern civilization and still rape little boys and make love to goats.

Real Turks are white and Christian. If you are white convert to Christianity and drive out the roaches.

Vlad: 40,000
Turks: 1

Wow you sure showed him.

BASED. Praise the Lord.

Anatolians where never Turks. Anatolia can still be reborn. The genetic makeup is there. There only needs to be a turkroach culling.

You have been trying to invade Istanbul since 1453
But our ancestors always kicked your asses back to Europe
As I said before, we wont be tolerant unlike Seljuks and Ottomans, we will build skull towers in your cities and we will demolish your churches, every, single, of, them. And entire islamic world will support us.
We will

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

Never forget

Slava Polska

Deus Vult

Hahaha islamic autist.

Muslims are the biggest snowflakes around, ffs paint a picture of their retard prophet and they get triggered.

Eat a hotdog near them and they get triggered.

You faggots are embarrassing, the only thing you are good at is blowing yourselves up.

I don't think Iran will support you, they've wanted you crushed for decades. Oh and the whole invade Europe and skull towers, you tried that shit long long long ago and you failed.

You will fail again.

>we will demonstrate the superiority of our country and culture by acting like a bunch of faggoty savage barbarians.

Really coiled my watchsprings.

Actually T*rkey has been the most tolerant and the least Islamic out of any of the nations that have occupied that bit of land since it was taken from the greeks

The Immortal God, (to whom Honour and Glory be Ascribed for Ever) has Blest us with so Signal a Victory, as scarce the Memory of Man can Equal: The Enemy was not only content to Raise the Siege of Vienna, and Leave us Masters of the Field; But also of all their Cannon, and Tents, with Inestimable Treasure, and clim'd over Mountains of Carcasses made by their own Body's in the Flight. My Eyes were never Blest before with so delightful a Prospect as to see my Soldiers follow here a great Drove of their Sheep and Oxen, and there a much greater Herd of Turkish Captives; Nor my Ear's e're Charm'd with so pleasing Musick, as the Howlings and Dying Groans of these Miserable Wretches: So great was their Hast, that the Prime Visier almost alone and forsaken of all, was forc't without the Ceremony of his Turbant, to take his Flight; But yet he left me Heir to his Tent and Riches whith were shewn me by a Renegado of his own Retinue.

I don't know if you've been to Germany lately but it's kind of a Turkish colony

>You faggots are embarrassing, the only thing you are good at is blowing yourselves up.
They even fail at that!

liveleak.com/view?i=fd7_1446916574

Look at it ackbar around in pain like the cowardly little roach it is. HAHAHAHAHA!

The greatest Turk hero is a Kurd who ran away from some French king that ruled England, you cowardly muslims run in battle. You ran from English crusaders twice because you're pathetic and weak and we will chop you up and piss all over your bodies and then cover your bodies with bacon and laugh!

HAHAHAHA DIE SCUM MUSLIM DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Europe was in a much worse state than it is today in regards to Muslims, still problematic today but much easier to crush then when the Ummayads ruled.

Thank you for Mount and Blade. Please finish Bannerlord.

This is the right mindset. Stop pushing young white Turks away from their western cousins into thinking the only friends they have are the desert rascals.

>decades
More like several centuries.

>be Turk
>turn the Balkans into a shithole
>become an even bigger shithole than the Balkan states

We actually made crusaders bleed with some cool guerilla tactics. Poisoning lakes, burning crops and hit&run tactics. We fought bravely, Arabs didn't.

That guy representing the majority of Turkish population. These idiots let 4 million Syrian rapefugees get in Turkey. Total idiots.

>is literally occupied by a christian country
Lol

Turkics are desert rascals. They are just originally from a cold desert.

Leftist dogs

Uh, no there burger,. Pagans are TV evangelizing protestant cucks who send all of the money to TV Pastor Inc. for the benefit of Israel. And stop knocking up your sister.

Yeah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Şahkulu

He did try, poor turban head.