Could this be the reason Trump is flip-flopping on everything?

> “They now have specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion,” the source said. “This is between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material.”

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

I can't wait for them to release this evidence. It is surely the end of Drumpf. They just withheld this evidence for two years because they want Drumpf to give a press conference and embarrass himself

>Kys

Apologize, GCHQ.

>assuming facts not in evidence
auto-sage

So Trump was right about everything. Obama did ask the Brits to illegally spy on Trump.

Obamas going to prison! HELL YEAH!

NK is a distraction. MOAB is a distraction. It's only a matter of time before this sinks in and people go apeshit.

we are actually going to see a former President go to prison and no black man will ever be elected again. wow...its a damned miracle and it brings a tear of joy to my eye. obama turned out to be dirtier than nixon. niggers...what can you do, rite?

Seriously, Obamas ass is going to prison. A foreign agencies illegal spying would never be allowed as evidence in an impeachment. never in a million years would we allow that. but we would be very interested in digging around to find who asked them to do it. obama is going to prison. period.

So basically trump was right

>obongo goes to prison
>Hillary still free

This this this this

Get ready people, a shitstorm is brewing. Pay attention to the EU, they're going to be the first to fall.

people have been saying this on /new/ and pol since 2012, shut the fuck up.

For good reason. It's going to happen soon.

4D chess. He said hillary during the campaign, but he'll lock up obama.

wtf is with the British intelligence services hating Trump

DEAR BONGBROS,

If your inbred royals and their NWO apparatus operating through the United Grand Lodge of England (and other affiliate adjunct bodies) are trying to do this shit to hobble our move out of the Globalist Illuminati pipe-dream wherein your inbred royals and the other "families of note" in Europe subvert America's sovereignty for your own stupid UN Agenda plans....

I'm sorry to say, we may have to kill you again.

I REALLY don't want to... shit, 1/3 of my family LIVES THERE!

But... seriously. House Orange, Hapsburg and Rothschild... y'all kikes need TO FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Go flood Europe with niggers and call it a day... but I will shoot you, because no matter how many billions you all have spent on getting my guns over the past 20 years that I've owned one... you STILL haven't been able to.

Really "gets your G.O.A.T." doesn't it???

>Told ya

Are you actually this stupid?

B-but Trevor Noah and John Oliver told me that Drumpf was making it all up. And he was embarrassing us by accusing Obama and GCHQ of spying.

Why does no one ever hold these fucks to account!?
REEEEEE

Also note the weasel words "agents of Russian influence", which does NOT mean actual Russians. It means, say, Wikileaks or any other news outlet that didn't toe the line.

You'll see. There won't be any actual Russians in there at all.

This will be their last gasp on the Russian meme.

The "evidence" is going to be a floder with high school English and many "we believe", "it is believed", " as unnamed sources says", "one could guess".... It is a garbage as the previous claim.
Really dems should fuck off already with this moronic Russian hoax. You are literally biggest losers int the history of American politics. Troll from Trump tower managed to fuck you all up, you are literally the dumbest and most retarded group of people since the birth of USA, So many great democrats are turning in grave when they see what has democratic party become.

>we have concrete evidence
>Obama and UK didn't spy on Trump

Here's an idea. Release it and both Obama and Trump can go to jail.

Or maybe he's just a liar and protects his friends?

>Evidence of Trump corruption with Russia
>Admits spying on Russia
>Media plasters everywhere this information
>Russia knows when they collaborated with Trump = Can investigate where the breaches in security and know everything that our intelligence agencies know in regards to collecting this information and what this information is
>Still can't say who these people were, what issues they were representing and how treason was committed
>"But come on guys just trust us as we are the MSM even though we have 0 evidence to show you, cried wolf way too many times and can't name the people directly involved."

Why on earth would anyone believe them until they actually lay their cards down and show Joe average. It's not like at this point anyone else is finding out new information apart from the general population of the people they wish to inspire to protest and get the current government removed....

Fuuuuuck, why is stupid Srumpf always right?!
It's not fair!

>British take down the White House once again

heh nothing personal

ah yes, surely drumpf is down now, it's so clear he colluded, blah blah blah. The Russian narrative is dead, it's time to move on libs.

another 'sources say' slide thread. nice digits though.

They gave them information from 2015.

Do you really think if it was anything damning, Trump would still be a free man?