New Evidence of possible life on Enceladus

Should we kill it?

Old fucking news though, NASA is pushing this shit around like it's some major breakthrough, its stripes and possibilities of life were known years ago. They are obviously shilling for shekels.

It's also atheist propaganda, that another genesis might have occurred and we're not unique. It's cultural Marxism paraded around as science, when there is no empirical basis for the speculation, this is just sci-fi creation story folklore for neckbeards

space wall now

We should protect all life on Enceledus if it is discovered
The whole moon would become a marine reserve
It would be fucking awesome to scuba dive in there

>Yahweh spoke into existence our world.
>he cant speak into existence some space cotton pickers.
>Atheist Propergander.
vey oy.

>we aren't unique or special
>life is cheap
>we are nothing
>I am nothing
Have some self respect your cuck

how exactly does there being multiple similar looking parts in a system make it the SAME. of course we re unique but we don t have any 'special' 'magical' physical god given abilities unless you count macine building. demonstrably. we still serve god. not 'cucked'.

We should pay to bring the creatures to our world to help diversify aquatic life

the same way we mechanically farmed birds to help aquatic life escape from it.

No that could cause catastrophe in already dying oceans
Our coral reefs etc are mostly destroyed because of humans, we don't want aliens destroying stuff in the oceans as well

line 2 should be.
'machine'. following an oxford dictionary.(translation fixed).

Mankind's most cherished dream is to find proof of extraterrestrial life on other planets so we can launch rockets at it.

Wow.
I don't even know where to begin with your post.
Is there any evidence introducing these creatures would have disastrous effects?
Any at all?
Yes, in the past this diversification has caused massive problems, but these are entirely new creatures from an entirely new place.
You can't just assume that foreign creatures would disrupt or worse, destroy the areas they go to.
For all we know, they might HELP the coral.
You need to reevaluate your priorities buster.

>not so we can fux it.

Typical.

What kind of life? Simple cellular organisms, or big fuckers we can eat? I'd love some space crab. If there are space crabs we should definitely kill and eat them.

What the hell could possibly be living in what's essentially a giant industrial freezer?

FUCK ALIENS! THE UNIVERSE IS FULL! WE HAVE NO SPACE IN THE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

on the bright side, an alien aquatic lifeform could kill humanity first and at least rid the planet from the threat we pose

>microchip holds miniature physical world.
what the hell could possibly be living in what s essentially a bait forum.

>Should we kill it?
definetly yes.
if we find intelligent extra terrestrial life we germans can finally go full genocide on another race and wont get bullied because of it!

but what i really want to see is turning their planet into a huge hunting club where earthlings can go on vacation and hunt those fuckers for sports. maybe we can even make a tv show out of hit. no hell, let's make it a new olympic competition.

LET'S KILL THOSE FUCKER
VORWĂ„RTS MARSCH!
LINKS
ZWO
DREI
VIER
SCHULTERT DAS GEWEHR!

AUF WIEDERSEHEN AUSSERIRDISCHER ABSCHAUM!

FEUER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Space seals, space whales, space krill
Wouldn't you want some space shrimp as a side to your pork?

Preach it man

They act like believing in intelligent life and complex ecosystems arising from exploding stars is somehow more logical than a loving Creator having a hand in the process.

At the end of the day it's just a way for them to excuse their degeneracy and avoid taking responsibility for immoral actions.

it's just proof of geological activity and running water

very anti semitic. deeply demonic.

why is space so antisemitic?

oh no my version of the system we are currently experiencing consciousness through is not matching up with my hieroglyphic triangle cube worshiping book. shut it down.

shut.

If God told you he was going to fuck your wife, would you let him?

If a war broke out on Enceladus would you accept Saturnian refugees?

Alien Aquatic Lives Matter

If there is life on saturn and they attack earth you can bet your ass that we will attack on Titan!

Answer this

but clearly outter space is antisemitic. with all that non kosher space food flying around.
if the aliens want to do business with earth they first have to prove how tolerant they are.
we got some fine specimen of human beings here. truly the pinnacle of human evolution. his name is Jakewon deMarius. He is very intelligent, can sing, is hard working and didnt do anything wrong.
i'm sure the aliens will have no problem accomodating jakewon and his entire family and friends in their richest neighbourghood

ok, now let me referr you to my cousin Shlomo Scheckelstein. He is a very good banker. He will help you get your first loan of earth monies so that you can partake in our free and fair economy

and later, i will tell you about the six gorillion

the fuck up you fucking leaf

I would be honoured to raise the son of God.
In fact I currently do, in a round about way. Tkehdurhu is considered a god in his culture and though I don't follow in his beliefs I am still proud to be a part of them.
Your move.

Possums Stoats Rats etc are wreaking havoc on NZ ecosystems
Introduced species are destructive
We need to leave ecosystems pristine
Leave Enceladus aliens in their natural habitat, they flourish in their moon (if they exist)
Don't introduce earth creatures into Enceladus, other wise earth creatures will destroy Enceledus ecosystems

Ecosystem mixing is bad, just like race mixing is bad

cuck

no... i think it's time the fucking uranians do their part.
let them have all the rapefugees
i mean if they hadn't funded the plutonian seccession movement none of this would have happened

fucking uranians

Why Saturn's radiation belt already has?

Who wouldo be the lucky guy to ejaculate cum into space and eons later impregnate some space broad to preserve the human race with hybrid abominations?

Saturn's radiation belt means no life. How do people keep falling for this.

Why is Saturn blue and sideways?

FUCK THE SATURDS
FUCKING RING NIGGERS
SUFFER NOT THE XENO

How you do know they're living peacefully in their seas?
Have you ever been there? They could be fighting to survive every day of their lives. Shouldn't we do something about it?
And as for leaving ecosystems pristine... Well that's just not on. A fully integrated ecosystem is better for the world than divided ones.
In all likelihood those animals would have flourished in NZ anyway. It was your weak ecosystem that was unable to protect itself, not the other way around.
By the way we aren't sending earth creatures to Enceladus, our animals need to accommodate them. Not the other way around.

Enceledus has a thick icy crust protecting the inner ocean filled with organic compounds from radiation you moron

Uranus

>Enceladus
Nice. That's my daughter's name

>wants to be the center of hte universe
>while pretending to be a follower of a religion that touts lack of pride

it took some of mars' kush and is tripping balls right naoooo.... duuuuuuuuuuuuude

>Evidence of
>possible life
pick one

>Enceledus
That rock was irradiatied during its formation there is nothing there living.

Ecosystems exist in a balance
Go back to high school you dropout
When you introduce a species into an ecosystem, the balance is ruined, therefore leading to problems
Divided ecosystems are best for nature you globalist scum
Keep ecosystems separate and keep races separate, nobody wants your globalist hellhole

this

bible doesn't say there is no life on other planets

did they even know what planets were back then? they probably thought they were just flat circles in the sky for signs and omens

Actually I snorted moon dust. Does wonders!

Life could have evolved there later on after the early formation irradiation, stop thinking you're smarter than scientists you neckbeard
They know what they're talking about, you don't

We should figure out if it can wipe out islam and then kill it.

You sure you didn't read that as enchiladas? Because if you did, you're in the wrong country and need to go back!

NASA can announce life on every planet and moon we know of but people won't care until it's intelligent life.

Their symbol is a moon and a star so blowing up one or the other or both should do it

>when the first alien life discovered is some shitty micro-organism

Call me when you've got something better.

Why do humans have to get involved in aliens' lives?

Its zerg vs protoss, terran dont need to get involved

What heat source for organic life? The hottest it gets is 157K (-116C) there is no life. It is about to be budget time in DC they do this every year possible life fund us more. Just like the US military creating enemies and talking about how under funded they are. There is no life there.

the guys who wrote the bible didnt know shit.
they didnt know shit about polar bears, they didnt know shit about thunder and lightning, they didnt know shit about Eskimos
All they knew shit about was about shit that was in a fucking five mile radius of their fucking mudhuts.
and some dress wearing kiddy fiddlers try to convince me that their shit is the real shit

If it was an alien whale you'd be all over that shit with new probes with harpoon attached

>Did god know other planets existed

It's not NASA pushing it, they're just a bunch of dorks that release a statement and the media hypes it up like they just discovered extraterrestrial warships orbiting Mars.

That's because most people are low iq drains on the system that need extermination
High iq people cherish all species on this planet, whether the simple barnacle, or the beautiful orchid mantis
The subhuman masses aren't capable of appreciating nature, therefore they need to be slaughtered

It is much hotter by hydrothermal vents, so life could evolve there
On our planet, scientists believe life possibly evolved by hydrothermal vents, so why couldn't life possibly evolve around Enceladus vents

hey...hey...heeeeey....HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

this is for scientific purpose

I was going to reply to your pathetic bait but this
Intelligent individual said it better than I ever could.
I bet your rice pecker rose all five millimetres when you heard about the prospect of space whales.

Make that 6mm

Noo, keep calm Sup Forumstards. There's no jews there, don't worry. This is big boy science, no room for conspiratards and flat earthers. Keep out of it.

Like what?

>introduce an alien type of specie in our world
>completely wreck the natural order 100% more than mankind
>bring with them new kind of virus and microbes our world and body can't fight
>???

Sound like some kind of galactical islam for me desu senpai

If God said up was down would you let him?
>the end goal of life is marriage
no lol, maybe for plebs. But you hate nobility, because it is nobles who don't care, nobles who start wars just to end them.
You think your rigid holding to an "ideal" is good, you are mistaken, it will be the hill you die upon rather than your chariot to eternity.

I'm quite upset that of everybody a Citizen of France can't see the benefits of this.
I truly expected better. Perhaps you would let the space whales in if they were wearing burkas?

What if some middle eastern country launched a probe carrying a Quran to habe it crash into one of these life potential worlds? Would they worship that probe like the rock in Mecca?

wait a sec, what if I said no?
Then what happens?

we breed with it

3-4 MOAB's should do the trick

So basically, you'd abort Jesus?
Wow, what an inspiration to us all.

Why not just use those bombs to blow up portions of Saturn's rings so that we can troll people centuries or even millenia to come?

WE NEED FISH in Enceladus for SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the "heat" on Enceladus is generated by tidal heating and/or Radioactive heating decay (this is if you buy into the hot start genesis theory). Basically the rock is getting colder over its life time.

If it had a hot start based on radioactive decay no life, because muh radiation.

If the "heat" is from tidal heating due to gravity it never gets very hot. Remember a thermal vent does not mean a thermal vent that is as hot as one on Earth in the deep sea.

Think of it like this your freezer in the kitchen is about 0C you put in something in at 3C and it gives of vapor condensation as cools. It is reactive but not very reactive.

What NASA is seeing is a very very cold rock with some very cold water reacting shooting vapor into space. It is so small it just escapes into space.

It is a very small, very cold, very irradiated rock. So small that it does not generate heat in a range to support organic life.

I thought the rings were gasses

>inb4 americlap education

Enceladus Sushi
Eat it.
Eat it before the eco-babies make it so you can't.

If Virgin Mary existed in modern times she would probably buy into that planned parenthood BS

Are you retarded? Do you think God wrote the bible?

Fucking knew it!!!!!

ITT: Gullible Globe Goys who unironically believe this CRAP.

No, the whole point was that making the right decision isn't anti-God like the dude was framing it as.
>2015+2
>still playing by (((their))) rules
lel

>NASA: I dunno, uh, maybe there could possibly be life on this planet
>NASA: okay bye back to spending 90% of our budget on global warming research

This is an oldfag question. Thank you OP for the sentimental feelings.

God wrote the Bible through his people here on Earth.
Are YOU retarded? Did you listen in school at all? I though claps learned this stuff early on in life?
Or do they not bother teaching that to special school students?

public school doesn't include religious teaching.

in fact He did, though indirectly

the words of the bible are His

No, we convert them to Christianity so when the mudslimes go to mars, we can have an intergalactic space crusade

It teaches Islam.

I mean before we kill it we should at least try and fuck it. And then see what kind of bad ass alien drugs they have.

We could send whales there and other shit so people aren't always worrying about them here.