How long will White America Last?

Given the white replacement in america (in the west in general), how many decades do we have before it gets bad?

Hispanics will genocide the whites and blacks after they outnumber them.

Find yourself a decent BF/GF and have babies. When the great race war starts, we must ignite blacks vs mexicans. I grew up around a lot of Mexican families and behind closed doors they all hate blacks and are racist as fuck. I imagine its the same for blacks

This isn't accurate. I live in one of the whitest counties in the country. The number of people that aren't white can be counted with fingers and toes of one person. But it cuts out my county after the first change.

I give it 20 years before our congress is majority nonwhite

30 years before they will start enacting white privilege laws, little things like California did when they cut down funding for schools that are majority white

40 years before the majority of our major cities like Chicago, LA, New York etc. are

I hope this is not true.

There is not a need for violence

Not long

>not pictured. The single bedroom apartment with 20 Mexicans inside.

This is the future.

Dude not even European countries are 90%+ white. They have Turks, Gypsies, Muslims

There are still more white people in America than any other country

100% agree with the first 3 lines, last 2 won't happen, at least the reservations part. Less than 200k is not implausible

Actually 40 years is very conservative for mega-cities going under 15%, I'd put money on 30 or less easily

A pessimist's wet dream. It won't happen because the upper class whites wouldn't accept being displaced and disenfranchised. There would either be armed revolts or the dissolution of the USA as we know it. We can certainly count on worse conditions for the average white person in the interim, but demographic shifts are overstated. We are observing the death of the baby boomer generation, which distorts the long term trend for white demographics. What can we say about trends? They change, and sometimes suddenly.

take away their welfare

This can't be accurate, 0 rural counties in North Texas and Southern Missouri have over 96% white population? I know those places, they are lily white

I don't see whites being put in reservations or having laws against breeding or any of that shit, but I do see us dropping to a tiny minority in cities

they will kill you when they get the chance. you're literally retarded or underage if you think differently.

>deport all the illegals
>get rid of welfare
>HAVE KIDS

There, I fixed it.

So will lions. Doesn't mean I need to murder every lion in the world.

if a lion attacks you and you have a gun, you will defend yourself. same thing here.
that user said violence isn't necessary. i'm just saying that it's an inevitability.

It's kinda like that, except only the lions can work together (with pack sizes growing in the hundreds of millions) and they can also use guns and other weapons against you and your lionpack, which also has guns, but is greatly outnumbered.