Sup Forums roast my country as argumented as possible

Sup Forums roast my country as argumented as possible

bad hombre

No one cares to learn about your country enough to roast it

Who?

See guys, this is why the world thinks you are bad at geography. We wuz kangs n shieet

All Bulgarians look the same

You are literally turkroach rape baby no different from ME arabs.

>argumented
>argumented
>argumented
>argumented

That's the first time I hear that one.
What maeks you think this way

tfw argumented

Because all nonwhites look the same

You are so ugly that the Turks would rape the Gypsies first.

Why spin dogs? Is it your moslem past?

Hm we wre.. for maybe like 500 years. Nowadays there is something like an uprising in the society vs the roaches and things are looking better.

There was a huge shooting in Razgrad, Bulgaria like an hour ago, hoping it wasnt terrorism but some gang shooting

You know Bulgarians are generally slavic and whiter than most 80% ot the mixed up american population. Genrally is important word here

>Not retaking Constantinople

Fucking faggots

Aren't you the faggots who tie up dogs and spin them around and around before they fall into the water?

Any one who participates in such activities should be disemboweled.

Ever seen northern africans?
They're as bad as asians. Maybe it's because then you don't know who robbed what or who

why did you irrelevant slavnigger mongrel shits have to fuck with the byzantines you fucking turkish rape babies with your niggertier immigrants here ruined everything

Okay I've read that for the second time here and I gotta say I literally havo no idea what you are talking about. I've been living here for 21 and honestly I think most if not almost every damn tradition in Bulgaria, and I have never heard of dog spinning. Dogs here are the most respected animals (herding cattle and sheep was one of the most important parts of our economy, so naturally dog were man's best friends). Even is oemone does it, it's against the law, against humanity, against society and he is a degenerate psycho

Come on dude: trichane. Google тpичaнe нa кyчeтa. Still done in Strandzha.

Ah yes, strandzha that explains a lot. Of course it has to be the region neighbouring the roaches

I'm from Bulgaria, but I live in UK, fuck Bulgaria's politicians.

Soon enough for me. What were your reasons to move out

generous anglo welfare and no shame

Economy of course.

I know very little about hungary, sorry user.

What are you talking about cuckboi, I take no welfare, I have been living here for 14 months, been working full time on 11 out of those 14. English people are fucking lazy, their skin is thick enough to have no shame, not me.

literally who?

Dont confuse gypsies with slavs.
The Bulgarians who move to your countries are generally skilled workers or willing to learn. Such people dont really rely/are not satisfied with simple welfare.

As far as gypsies go they are just like the sandniggers to western europe. Disgusting leeches

but your country has done literally nothing of value. you could disappear and the world would function exactly the same.

I will say what's good, you're Ancient Thrace and you're defending Europe and maintaining culture. I've thought a lot about visiting. What's Sofia like?

Nigger fuck off.

I can't because your country is irrelevant

I can't really say anything bad because you're an alright country, but I guess you guys are always hungry?

It's Bulgaria, not Hungary, you kangaroo-fucking nigger.

Ouch someone is worried that "they will take er jebs". Dont worry friend, my job will probably be much better than the burger flipping you are currently doing.

Sofia is a nice place, lots of places to visit, a good amount of historical/architectural landmars and a lot of good clubs, cheap booze. Most of the people I know love the hanging out with foreigners so if you are relatively young people should be OK. If u plan to visit tho, do it in the summer, and definetely check out the seaside

u guys r dum

>poor as fuck
>ugly as fuck women

you border turkey

langos isn't even a top 10 greasy drunk food

Gonna go to war with Turkey, B?