/IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING/

About God damn time too...

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605172/North-Korea-Kim-Jong-un-World-War-3-Donald-Trump-United-States-nuclear-missile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTsRw_OJyFU
youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>b-b-but Drumpf will avoid the nuclear war
>b-b-but Hilldawg would have been worse

This is fucking hilarious though

i need another source

>inb4 the rocket fails to explode

/Ourguy/ sure was quick on the trigger.

Pretty soon you'll be needing a passport if Kimmy decides to retaliate.

kek.

What happened to the journalists?

MY LAST DAY ON EARTH

inb4 shortest World War in the history of ever as everyone gangs up on NK

FAKE NEWS
Ain't nobody gettin nuked.

Nice click bait title.

I honestly don't know what to feel. One side I want it to happen just because it'd make for a great show as humanity scrambles along on its last legs... and on the other side I don't want to die a virgin.

Death by AA gun.

Do Bongs unironically believe Hillary would have done a single thing differently? This is just business as usual, Trump just said he wouldn't do this, are you saying I should have voted for the person who said they would from the start?

its literally impossible for them to hit the US

journalism died when the web was born

Nothing is gonna happen just like the days before.
I want to fight in the last war of mankind

What's the absolute worst case scenario?

we all want it, only the cucks are afraid to admit it out loud

at a certain point life is boring as fuck, so you turn to degeneracy, drugs, alcohol etc just to get through the day to day

ITT: People that actually believe NK has the capability to fly a nuke that far.

It's Shariablue you dumb faggot. Stop responding to them and falling for such obvious bait.

Remember this post when you become roast.

>DailyStar
>pic related banner before catchy WW3 title
>A LEAF

Jesus Fuck a massive first strike just happened, live NORAD sat feed coming through right now.

>typos in the article
>no new information
Fuck off

NK gets nuked, China watches, SK and some Asian countries suffer nuclear fallout, lots of refugees, the end.

ITT: people that don't realize North Korea has a robust navy with many submarines, one or two of which may slip past detection

>imblyign Dems and Repubs aren't the same party

u git troled lmdo

REMINDER THAT APRIL 15TH IS KIM IL-SUNGS BIRTHDAY

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

THREAD THEME:

youtu.be/sTsRw_OJyFU

I agree with you all the way user

I wish most of humanity would be wiped out. You know how much shit that would fix in the long run?

Checks out, it's happening in less than 24 hours then

which has what to do with the article in the OP exactly? Submarine nukes =/= tunnel nukes

you dumb uneducated newnigger. you still dont know that Right and Left are outdated concepts and are terms which exist to deceive dumb little pukes like you? There is only Globalism and Nationalism now.

I want WW3, not nuclear holocaust. My life is empty, dying in a war I'll be remembered forever. If I live through a world war, I'll be a hero.

its one british guy
why do you say "bongs" as if we all approved that post before he sent it

any chance youre the same aus moving to CO?

It'd better happen because I want to skip Easter dinner with my family that day

So his B-Day is gonna be D-Day amirite?

I just want a free for all, decades of tension built up between nations all unleashed at once.

>b-b-but Drumpf will avoid the nuclear war
>b-b-but Hilldawg would have been worse

This is fucking hilarious though

This planet will be rejuvenated.

>The fucking daily star

you will be remembered user we are going to take care of your land when all north is annihilated in the new cyberpunk era.

They can't even get a missile into the sea reliably, so how the fuck are they going to get one all the way to the US? You are incredibly stupid.

>dailystar.co.uk/news/north-korea-world-war-3-omg-wtf-bbq-buzzword-click-this-i-need-money-because-i-did-a-journalism-degree-not-a-math-degree-please-kill-me-just-kill-me-just-kill-me-just-10-pictuers-that-will-make-you-say-fuck-having-laws-fuck-drumpf-shill-4-hill-white-male-rapes-black-islamic-gay-baby-kim-jong-hussein-un

who names their fucking jpgs (((images)))

fucking share faggot blue your moms gonna die

You think the rest of the world is gonna tolerate shenanigans of U.S in this era? Think again lard-ass.

I'm talking like 7Billion plus wiped out at the end of it all. There won't be room for faggotry in our course of humanity after that shit.

only shariablue has tons of anti trump counterfeit pepes sitting around.

How many threads are u going to post this in, Shariablue?

>Nuclear War With Russia
>Nuclear War With Povert NK

Pick one, you tards

well go on, grow some balls and get laid, it's never too late man

Get murdered before we leave the building, and I imagine we get fed to the pigs.

Ah yes, the rest of the relevant civilized world loves North Korea

like anyone has a choice, the world is our bitch user and you know it

It's happening! I can see it!!! Consequences will never be the same!!!

Former navy intel officer here. We don't let those subs go undetected for more than 6 minutes

Yeah, fuck earth.

Tick tock little piggy. It's only a matter of time. I'll be legit laughing my ass of when you chubbers become the very refugees that you despise.

Go see a prostitute before you die.

Finally, lets watch the world burn.

>trying to talk like a super villain on Sup Forums

It's time to stop, you LARPing retard.

and where do you think all of us piggys (with guns) would seek refuge leaf? get /comfy/ while you can, you won't have a home soon

>He thinks it's a joke...

I know you Murricans are dumb but...

>He thinks it's a joke

What do you think gave it away, your flag?

Cool

Stay safe Japan bro!

D-Day 2: Pyongyang Boogaloo

Oh we gonna get /comfy/

A nuclear devastated US won't be able to take on a German whorehouse let alone Canada.

Seriously. It's like NK has been waging war on the sea by bombarding it with failed armament for the past several years.

Yeah, Trudeau has a real eye for imperialism.

The ZOG transcends party lines

POST-NATIONAL DESTINY
O
S
T
-
N
A
T
I
O
N
A
L

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc

Shia Lebouf said: JUST DO IT!
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
NUCLEAR WAR 2017

Oy Vey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_France
>from 13 February 1960 through 27 January 1996. These totaled to 210 tests with 210 device explosions, 50 in the atmosphere.[1]

Only Jew interracial nigger countries are allowed to make tests because North Korea never attacked a country, while France/USA had literally thousands of wars. Oh yes and USA is a drug addict pedophile nation where marriages don't work. So jealous of North Korea. Bu.. but muh Kim killed people in some prison lele.

"The north has threatened to fire nuclear missiles at hits rivals, causing World War 3 fears around the world intensify."

Stopped reading there. Can't even get the first god damn sentence right. What is this shit UK?