Muslim patrol comes to Minnesota

Sand niggers patrolling the UK are now trying the same bullshit here

startribune.com/minneapolis-muslims-protest-sharia-vigilante-patrolling-
in-cedar-riverside-area/419321224/

archive.is/1SaEK

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/06/muslim-vigilantes-jailed-sharia-law-attacks-london
express.co.uk/news/uk/639742/Tensions-stoked-Britain-First-Christian-patrol-Muslims-Luton
twitter.com/crash_matrix/status/851552965454438400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TAKBIR!

there's lots of Swedes in Minnesota right? Minnesota, Yes!

the swedes in minnesota live in smaller towns outside of the shithole cities

I was there. There were mussies demanding this guy's head. Pasty fuckboy is gonna get his ass killed trying this shit.

I think this determines what's different from integrated Muslims and radicals. The main community as a whole didn't even want this guy parading around trying to turn it into a "stan". They wanted him out and potentially arrested.

Minnesotan myself and I will happily fight these fuckers, I don't want this in my neighborhood

Here is a picture I took on Lakestreet in Minnesomalia

BRB, buying a plane ticket and a gun.
At the same time.
God bless America.

People would bully this guy so hard here once he started talking about covering women or not drinking.

I feel bad for him, he has that autistic Jehovah witness look which is a magnet for hue trolling.

I have family in owatonna, are they ok?

That faggot looks like a damn serial kiler in the making. Some people should just be jailed pre-emptively, you can see the crazy. And this without acknowledging the fact that he's white

Where is this? I'm fully prepared to go there and drink publicly in these shakira zones.

Yeah there are a small amount of muslims packed in the twin cities themselves mainly in St. Paul

>Sand niggers patrolling the UK are now trying the same bullshit here
But will yours be v& like ours were?

Minnesota now has an estimated 80,000 Somalians :^)

Look up "Holocaust by bullets." America needs one.

Yes in all fairness you guys did jail them retards

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/06/muslim-vigilantes-jailed-sharia-law-attacks-london

Hope Minnesota does the same

MOAB MINNESOTA NOW

>Hope Minnesota does the same
Minnesota is even more cucked than Europe, I don't see that happening

We also had these in response which was bretty gud desu
express.co.uk/news/uk/639742/Tensions-stoked-Britain-First-Christian-patrol-Muslims-Luton

To protect what? The Prairie Home Companion? There isn't shit in Minnesota to protect worth having.

Look at all that guys wives lining up for free phones. Good visual aid.

Soon, brother. Soon. Best Korea will be wiped out first, then you'll get the chance to 'take care' of the muzzies, if you know what I mean.

BEST TIMELINE

>mfw i'm accurately depicted in Sup Forums

WHERE AM I

Fellow MN here, just don't end up like those dummies who went to the BLM shit last year

Lindstom

>Minnesota is even more cucked than Europe
LOL no. I live in a largely republican town, and theres a ton of them in MN it's just Murderapolis and St. Cloud. Like Sup Forums, it's contained here.

Also, fuck Mark Dayton

>There isn't shit in Minnesota to protect worth having.
Yes there is, I can name 5
grain belt beer, Pearson's peppermint patties, Gordy's hi-hat burger, Sebastian Joes Ice-cream (Pavarotti favor is best) and moccasins

>republican town
republicans are cucks though

>Lindstom
I've never heard of this place, and i live less than 20 minutes away. Weird.

>Tfw Minnesotan
>Tfw Twin Cities
>Tfw U of M

Save me bros

Chisago Country is swedeland

>Flyover local chains
You can get your burgers somewhere else, faggot

>You can get your burgers somewhere else, faggot
nope

I fuckin love gordy's, grandparents used to take us there all the time..

that's a pretty basic fucking burger there. looks like the shit you could get at any diner coast to coast

I knew they were bad, but I didnt realize they were THAT bad.

It is a great place, It reminds me of a simpler time.
I'm literally wearing my gordy's shirt right now
>pic related

>Translate from Swedish
>twitter.com/crash_matrix/status/851552965454438400

Im out of state right now but given the signal, I will come home and fight. Minnesotan then, Minnesotan now. I'll always wear my accent as a badge of honor

Sherburne top tier

See I used to do that but with the hat I got from Bentlyville. Damn thing lasted me 10 years, and I know its around somewhere.

>microbreweries everywhere
>5-8 club
>I don't live in St. Cloud anymore

>Muslims protest Shari
The red star tribune pushing liberal propaganda yet again (pic related).Every time I go to South Minneapolis I see full hijab