Is it that hard to understand?

Is it that hard to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQezdSihI-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes because it is written in some weird squiggly writing.

Y'know you're alright Portugal

I mean, you do see a bright light right when you blow yourself up. So it's not wrong.

Their writing is retarded too. They refuse to write vowels, and you just have to figure it out

t's lk wrtng lk ths nd trng t fgr t whts bng sd thrgh cntxt nd gsswrk

makes sense, explosions are pretty bright

Tell me more about the sensational prosperity of islamic nations, OP. And

>muh oil money

doesn't count.

Into the light of a bomb.

>No notable contributions to the sciences
>Questionable morality
>Greedy Bloodthirsty slaver as founder
>Repress 50% of the population to the point of slavery and public violence based on gender

Kinda miss the days before I had to see Muslim propaganda on television and the internet constantly....

لا تترجم هذه الجملة reeeeeeeeeee

>Western clothes on the left

Really makes you think...

can you and the jews please stop fucking us over

That's only true if you burn it.

Lol what? And who told that exactly?

it seemed put 3,000 people into the darkness of the ground

Islam has always been the traditional religion of Poortugal.

I'm just a lowly citizen, but I'll try.

>makes sense, explosions are pretty bright
>Into the light of a bomb.
I came here to post this.

How does that even work? Don't you write right to left? So does that say
>[weird squiggly shit but backwards] reeeeeeeeeee
or
>eeeeeeeeeeer [weird squiggly shit]

>into the light
when the suicide vest goes off it's the brightest light you'll ever see, brother.

thanks man

Headlights are bright too

>No notable contributions to the sciences
What is the Islamic Golden Age?
>Questionable morality
As opposed to Westerners who drink themselves silly and whose women prostitute themselves to Chad?
>Greedy Bloodthirsty slaver as founder
Kind of like the Vikings you guys worship
>Repress 50% of the population to the point of slavery and public violence based on gender
Isn't this what you people advocate?

The vowels are there it is just that they are on top of the letters, like accentuation marks, such as the ~ on ñ for instance

why shouldn't i translate that sentence

the light of an explosion

Had a good kek

mssg nt clr, drvng trck nt crwds f ppl

llh kbr

The digits, that post...A-Are you a god?

If that's how it has to be, then let the light shine down on you.

> "White people are nice... until they aren't." -Stefan Molyneux

How enlightening. WTF, I love Islam now.

If the light is an exploding bomb

hhhhhehehehe

Lol yeah I don't think I should mix booth languages. I think the former is what would make more sense tho.

Really activates those almonds.

It must be extremely hard for you to understand, you honestly cannot believe that garbage. You need to read more and educate yourself better

Doing God's work, user.

يمكنني استخدام ترجمة جوجل لأنني سخيف غبي

The parts of the quran that i've read are repelling. The only light it gives you is the one from the bombing

>Islamic Golden Age

yeah, the brief millisecond of light and shrapnel on your corpse

How can you even read that?

What are the alphabets, how do you write complete sentences its so confusing

>You need to read more and educate yourself better
What books should I start with?

this language always reminds me of someone writing a half-assed signature

it's unique tho

Portugal on a roll today.

Does the path of light explicitly condone hurting innocents and raping people?

>As opposed to westerners who drink themselves silly and whose women prostitute themselves
That's a little thing called freedom you fucking ape. And I'll take hookers and blow over ISIS beheadings any day of the week.

the only light sandworms are gonna get is the flash from a nuke

Do a splice of the two images that's on point

I would start with the quaran, for one. Great pedophilia stories, if you're in to that garbage.

why is that letter on the merican keyboard?
ìt's nöt líké ýöü ärè üsíng thém

Well, there's the lithium and opium money

>Double 99s

What did shadilay mean by this?

The only lights are the fires of hell that await them

>As opposed to Westerners who drink themselves silly and whose women prostitute themselves to Chad?
as opposed to an aloha snackbar because Imam imshamallamongadingdong said Allah willed it, yes
>Kind of like the Vikings you guys worship
who is this "you guys" you speak of?
>Isn't this what you people advocate?
who are "you people"?

Unless you're gay or a woman

>heh a cool Saudi. Never thought I'd see the day. Wonder what his stupid squiggles even say haha
>pic related
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU AND YOUR SQUIGGLE LINE TRICKS REEEEEE

he got you fair and square

>How can you even read that?
I just do, man. Mother tongue etc etc

English is what I struggled when I was teenager. But I always wanted to understand the vidya I was playing so I kept at it.

Someone fix this image

;)

Your language looks like a small child attempting to write cursive before they actually get to 2nd grade.

underrated

Out of curiosity, do you actually speak English, or do you use a sort of translator to post here? The languages just seem so different, seems hard to learn both, plus it doesn't seem beneficial for a random Saudi to learn English, like it is for Europeans since they have all those different languages in a close area so a single language to use to communicate with each other makes sense. Just curious if it's actually beneficial or common for an everyday Saudi to learn English, or if you took a special interest in learning, or if you use a translator program.

Into the light? More like a well-lit cage.

The light OP is talking about is the light you go to after you die.

Because a muslim killed you.

I've read quran and it is badly written bullshit with a lot of nonsense which can be understood only with commentary like son of lahab

It's not in the American keyboard
It's an extra function in case

Be honest, it was Flight Simulator wasn't it?

Most religious texts take a common message of inner peace, simplicity and happiness and bastardise it into a form of emotional blackmail which makes the control of a population by an elite few easier.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

More like into rubble lmao.

isn't having fun illegal there?

literally cult propaganda
meaningless statement about so-called "enlightenment" coupled with a garish illustration which shows all the happy people so happy to be part of whatever cult you're advertising

this is some pretty 101 shit right here and as an extremist recruiter posing as an imageboard poster you should be fucking ashamed of yourself

3/10
would definitely not allahu akbar with you

sage

Thats not a bible.

That's a dictionary.

The context is all wonky.

Checked

I do speak it yes. There is a lot of befits in learning English. Basically the whole world speak it, also you get more employment opportunities here.

It's hard learning English, but I need to suck it up, and learn if I really wanted to compete in the world stage. I learned the basics in school the res I thought, or absorbed myself

Also, learning english is the most important thing I did in my whole life. It allowed me to access informations that was unavailable for me. And I think it made me smarter than the average non-english speaking person.

I obviously did not master it, yet. Especially when it comes to writing.

why is it ok to rape little kids according to the Quran?

hahahahahhahahhahah

For an athist islam talkes you into the light, for a Pagan Islamic extremism makes you wonder what you yourself should die for, an abrahamic god that makes no sense or the white race that vibrates most with the sun so kill yourself for Odin not Allah and die most righteously

your writing is not bad
considering that nearly 0 scientific info is translated into Arabic or from Arabic each year, you made a good choice

Why do flashlights need an ideological grounding? They're fucking flashlights.

Just post your address or pull your penis to your own butthole and piss. I'm so sick of typing. I want to meet you. You're here a lot. I'm here a lot. I think its time you make the news in BIG way.

Will you please participate in the liberation?

Is there a way I can convert to Islam but still belive in the life, passion, death and ressurection of our Lord Jesus Christ?

If not, GTFO, sheep fuckers.

whats so hard about this to understand

We Muslims respect Jesus Christ unlike the Jews.

are you aware that you're internet traffic is monitored? It's not safe for you posting here.

Unless you're some kind of royalty that's above the law I guess.

Question for you:

Why would anyone believe that some child fucking bedouin who lived in the 7th century is an acceptable choice to be a moral compass for anyone living in the 21st century? w.t.f this is so retarded

>triple the gdp
>reeeeeee muh income inequality

HE IZ KANG

That was not my question, tho.

No. They believe Christ was saved by God just before he died and that God just tricked everyone into thinking he died. They also don't believe he was the son of God.