Will you join the military to help liberate the North Korean people from their ruthless dictator?

Will you join the military to help liberate the North Korean people from their ruthless dictator?

I just talked with a recruiter. I'm going infantry in the Marines, and I will be stationed in Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_6vGj67Iq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JEW FIRST!

>marines
have fun eating crayons, getting brainwashed, and never getting proper gear

Army is love army is life

>You never be part of a suicide mission that involves whores beforehand

Why even join?

Although I do love the idea of a commie country getting liberated, I'm perfectly happy to watch it from the sidelines.

Dude, you gonna stuck to land war with China. Do you think that murricucks are able to wage war with modern country, not with dunecoons with outdated weapons?

>voluntarily joining the US Marines
lol

I call bullshit.

You won't know where you will be stationed from talking to a recruiter you fucking LARPing fag

reminder
DPRK is one of the last countries not controlled by jews. Juche is nationalist.

fuck you asshole, I hope you'll die in the most fucking idiotic possible way, pussy

You have no clue how the military works disregard next to everything that the recruiter told you you can not choose where you are stationed

I'd do it to slay some best Korean pussy.

Have fun in Ft. Polk. You never get the duty station of your choice. Welcome to the US military.

Is it worth Almost Certain Death to be among the first to bang a Nork Woman?

You can select where you are stationed at as long as you have it in your contract.

A lot of dumb people on Sup Forums today *sigh*

Why do you care about a non-Western culture that would call you and everyone in your family round-eyed devils?

Get out while you still can and work in a productive field.

Army will be the main fighting force. Marines will be focused on water based attacks. I'm joining army as soon as this breaks out. I'm gonna graduate highschool, and go to college but if shit breaks loose. Fuck college I'm gone to NK. 82_17_99

Have fun dying for Jewish imperialism

When it comes to recruiters, believe nothing they say, and half of what is written.

Go to a college with an rotc program
thank me later

>if its in your contract
hahahaha
At best they give you a choice of where you want to be stationed. You aint getting a guaranteed duty station. Recruiters will tell you anything to get you to enlist

this. these days the u.s. military is used to destabilize and conquer other countries for the zionists. the military are dumb sheep welfare queens.

Why would you larp about something this mundane and gay?

"but muhrineeeeees is the best, look at them movies bruh"

Seriously all the docus about marines just seem like they just get spareparts and old rustbuckets.

Normally I'd say that they're just bullshitting you about knowing your deployment but in this case...

Youre gonna get fucked

Sure, you can select. Doesn't mean they're going to give two shits about your wishes once you're their property, nor should they. Soldiers go where sent. Period.

lol this

(you)

Loling at your life Hernandez, army is for high school dropouts.

In airforce tech school right now, huah

>believing what the recruiters tells you
You don't get to choose where you get deployed

I'm a high level executive at Citibank, so I won't be going.

But thank you for your service.

Why the fuck would I fight a war just for the Rothschilds?

First, we need to liberate the American people from our own despotic gov't.

You're wrong. You're literally retarded, you can't.

>Australian
>can't join usa forces.

So? You have a rad army. It's just small.

>joining the military now
I already did. Anyone with questions about going naval officer let me know.

So i can fuck my shipmates in the ass? No thanks.

Sailor faggot.

Hooah

Yes. Let's join the Canadian Army so we can go liberate Korea and fuck nork broads

>Army is love army is life

That ASVAB was rough, huh?

Was it the math questions?

Attempting to enlist in a few months

Unless war is declared, in which case I may just show up at a recruiter's office before they announce a draft

I would. I've always wanted to see that shithole liberated and I'd feel good knowing I helped bring it down.

So i can fuck my shipmates in the ass?
No that's absolutely not allowed at all don't do that. (You want to go subs).

;)

Yes, so when I see Kim, I can pinch his chubby cheeks. and then.....

>i can fuck my shipmates in the ass
>dreams of fucking asses

Found the jarhead.

no u

>liberate

A bunch of them are going to be liberated from their lives.

I said Hooah you tard.

Not how it works retard, When you sign your name and take that oath, you become government property. They'll send you where they want. That first choice is a formality and depending on quotas, you might get your first choice. Cheap recruiter tactic

t. Navy brig-chaser, I asked for Korea and got sent to to NS Mayport

Nah, it's not worth dying over.

asdkhg

I scored a 99
feelsgoodman

huuuu

Hows the army, Paco?

Get yer green card yet?

>implying you look like pic related and aren't some fat weeabo

pussy

Congratulations OP, you've joined the branch of the military with the lowest average IQ and ASVAB scores. Welcome to the retard brigade!

There's a few things you need to know:

Marines like to act superior to everyone, especially people in the Navy, but unfortunately, they're part of the Navy! The Marines are one of the many Navy Corps that have their own officers, including the Medical Corps, the Chaplain Corps, the Dental Corps and the Supply Corps. Your paycheck will be signed by the Secretary of the Navy, your healthcare will be provided by Naval Officers, the medics you fight with will be Navy sailors (because Marines are too stupid to become medics), etc, etc. So enjoy being a Navy bitch. (Oh and be sure to root for Navy in the Army vs Navy football games, because there is no Marines football team).

Marines are specifically trained to be bullet-sponges. They are proud of having never retreated from battle, despite the fact that retreating is a strong tactical option. They are trained to be completely unquestioning and loyal when ordered to do retarded things like charge a fixed machine gun turret on a hill across a minefield. Because Marines are the most expendable of all members of the military. After all, other branches of the military require a degree of intelligence. Regardless, this training will turn you into a psychotic arrogant prick that everyone hates, and will result in permanent psychological damage for the rest of your life. You'll probably never be able to hold down a job or have a normal relationship because of how fucked in the head the Marines will make you.

Anyways, enjoy being the first line of defense when you go out there to die for the Jews.

>as long as you have it in your contract

americans eager to bring freedom like in 2003. some americans are so dumb.

This!!!!

From a guy who likely doesn't own a pair of socks.

>trusting what a recruiter of the US Marines tell you
Once you have signed you will do what they tell you to do and you will probably be stationed in the middle east my familia, enjoy the ride and watch your steps.
youtube.com/watch?v=-_6vGj67Iq8

>I just talk to marine recruiter
>I will be stationed in Korea
That's not how that works, fucking LARPing faggot.

I think you should care for exactly that reason, the nation literally has a burning passion to kill you just for being american. Fuckin wipe em out i say

t. butthurt Grenadian

>Show up day they announce the war
>Sign papers
>Next day is announced "Only women will be drafted"
>YFW

>Actually thinks the army is better

I swear it's true, he also told me that I can bring my PS4 with me, very nice guy, terrific, big league.

>just talked to recruiter
>will be stationed in korea
It doesn't work that way

kek, shieeeete. military must have changed to accomodate video gamer sexuality identifiers.

>another mad jarhead

Show me on the doll where your coach touched you.

Guys, please stop arguing. It really doesn't matter which branch of the military you choose to join. Your death will serve to maintain high banker profits no matter which branch you are in.

It's rd that came in not two weeks ago. I swear, we got fucked harder than Syria did, in those missile strikes.

98% of neo-cons are just angry, directionless kids from podunk North Carolina or so, that don't actually have a political opinion, and fantasize over the idea of living out their cock of dooty playthroughes.

Sup fellow squid, what it do?

shhhhh

SCATHED

probably either the USAF or Navy for me, I don't want to get shot, but I want to help, hopefully I can be the guy that gets to pilot drones with the xbox controller

Oy Vey! Stop being a Nationalis- I mean, liberal. Assad must go!

or a medic
whichever really, I just want to help people, my life is going nowhere anyway

Press F to pay respects lads

Drinking to the foam, shipmate.

>scored a 99
Sorry cunt that is literally impossible.

The ASVAB grade is based on a percentile its possible for someone to get in the 99th percentile
There have to be some people in it. Probably not this guy but still.

Ft Polk WAS my station of choice. "76-'80
Ft Puke and Ft Puke; Lower Alabama (La)

Good luck with infantry future bro.
I'm 0651 so I hope I get to stay nice and cozy.

This.

Sorry to break it to ya but if you're scared of getting shot you might wanna rethink joining any branch of the military. Having said that, you'd probably be best off with the chair force. Just keep in mind that unless you become a warrant officer, you won't get to fly. It's a bummer.

Having said that, even in the army it's unlikely that you'll see combat unless you're in an infantry unit.

99th percentile master race cheer up homes

If i were American, sure. NK needs that rothschild bank, after all my foreskins missing!

Ill do it to liberate more best korea qts

it's not that i'm afraid of getting shot, we all die sometime, it's me being smart and trying to lessen my chances of it
also I would probably be an officer, college and all that nonsense, I want to protect the people I care about.

What's your MOS?

Have fun dying for nothing!

I'm going to go alpine skiing tomorrow, then become drunk in my cabin with girls and pals. See you in hell faggot.

All you and china do is area denial and control. All that does is stave off the inevitable. You will submit.

Honestly man you probably could, some recruiters over there are shifty as fuck. If the war gets bad enough Im sure theyll lax the rules, especially for allied nations.

Makes sense. Good luck friend
09R

Just go Direct entry Commandos.

Anyone else tech schooling at Keesler?

Aim high nuggers

the idea is to keep westerners occupied with gooks while we focus on winning the civil war in syria nobody cares about north korea, it's merely a buffer

i hope it causes as much damage as possible on the us military

you shouldn't join, let the idiots fight their war and hope it weakens america

Daily Reminder that anyone that makes these threads about the military are dumb kids that have never served and have delusions of importance and being a bad ass when in actuality the military is a clusterfuck of fuck fuck games and hating yourself until you get your DD214

Can I volunteer you first, OP?

you seem upset

I'm just telling the truth.