WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY THE FUCK IS TRUMP STARTING WORLD WAR 3 WITH KOREA? WHY IS TRUMP GOING TO MAKE ME DIE A VIRGIN? WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT HILLARY WAS THE WAR MONGER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-pentagon-idUSKBN17G02B?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WW3
Who would side with NK ?
No one actually, if something happens, it'll be an "international invasion"

WW3 with North Korea? No one likes North Korea. He's already gotten the Chinamen on our side on this issue. The "war" with North Korea will last approximately 3 minutes.

Small hands, that's why.

>WW3

You've got to stop parroting this

A hypothetical world war would involve the US, Russia, and China at the very least, and these three countries get along pretty well for the most part, with places like Syria being the only hot topic

They have very little reason to outright attack each other, and nobody likes or would risk their own nation to defend North Korea

How the fuck is Kim Jong Un even still alive?

REMINDER THAT APRIL 15TH IS KIM IL-SUNGS BIRTHDAY

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Why the fuck is North Korea trying to start WW 3 with the civilised world? Why the fuck is nobody asking that question? Why the fuck should some third world hell hole get to hold the rest of the world hostage?

Well that and the south China sea but best Korea is not the WW3 trigger

This, it's not a WW3 we're seeing, it's a scramble for Korea.

>Not wanting WWIII.
Lurk moar.

You were going to die a virgin anyway.

>WWIII with NK
Getting rid of funnyjunk fags. That's all it will be

Digits confirm Trump and Xiping will team up and crush North Korea

>die a virgin
tip, go to a bar, get blind drunk and hit on people, it will work

sage

>what is whiskey dick
Stop trying to talk shit you don't know about you turbo virgin

china would

OHHHH SNAP

Your a fucking idiot. You have no idea what China will do. They are already warning us not to do shit. Even if you were correct and we do go to war 10s of millions of people will die and they wont all be gooks, many will be american.

PeOple here really should be asking themselves this. particularly all of those who think we will slaughter NK, that every country will support us. There is a reason he is still alive.

maybe you have been told lies

No they fucking wouldn't. Why would China risk getting dragged into that? They're going to be huge once NK gets BTFO. They have so much more to gain from the West than little Kim's coal shit hole.

China isn't fucking retarded. They're not going to die over North Korea. It's more profitable to let us blow them up.

If we ignore this until the norks nuke Seoul Tokyo or LA after they gain the missile capability then relations will permanently be destroyed with china because they'll be blamed for us not fixing this problem earlier

It's not a world war if the world doesn't intervene.
Though we will miss that commie reservation. We needed it to keep leftists ashamed (if they are capable of being ashamed ofc) but that situation couldn't be stable I suppose.

NK is not going to nuke Seoul, nobody seriously believes that. This is about something else, remember all wars are based on lies.

As for China, who knows maybe they arm north korea to give us trouble while they expand in the south china sea

XDDDDD

FUNNY PICTURE COMMIE

sage

sage shill threads

Trump is just doing what he always does.... WINNING!

Oh hey I remember that, what's that site doing now?

sure

>Why the fuck is America trying to start WW 3 with the civilised world? Why the fuck is nobody asking that question? Why the fuck should some corrupt shitload get to hold the rest of the world hostage?

Fixed

The scary part will not be the war in it self. It will be the land grab after that can lead to ww3. USA, SK, China, Russia.

Bruh wut? If we go to war with best korea I am literally heading right over to the Army recruiting office to apply as a flight warrant officer. I want to live out my dream of dumping zipperhead commies out of helicopters. No one is going to start WW3 over korea.

Its apparently being torn between being Sup Forums and r/le_donald. They make Hitler jokes and a good amount of them are redpilled on race and islam, but they can't seem to realize that Trump isnt perfect, and a similar size are civic nationalistfags.

Sincr when ending a war that has been dragged on for far too long counts as WW3?

The korean war must be brought to a closure. America has to stop wasting money on that stupid DMZ and put american lifes in danger.

Just let south korea absorb the north, I want to see a reunificated Korea in my lifetime.

I'm actually baiting you, I still use it. And so does John Goodman

still the same autists theyve always been
t. im a mod

Ah. Alright then. What do you think about its current state. Bad? Good? Halfway there?

CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU FUCKING SLAG, NATO WINS IN ALL THE TIMELINES
YOU PATHETIC MOTHERFUCKER

It's alright I guess, some of the r/the_donald fags need to go. For example:
Infinitereaper

heh

>all these children who are obviously younger than 18 think going to war means world war 3
Mate last time we actually fought China and it wasn't even bad, fucking get off Sup Forums you underaged queers

>reapdaddy being a r/donald user, dudes here all the time. im waiting for him to post shit i say there desu

this would be closer to stepping on a bug than WW3

Which mod are you? postwo?

Considering he hasn't done literally anything he promised and it's been 3 months since his election i gotta say im not too optimistic.

Looks like we might have been played.

lol no, Virt

The reason he's still alive is because in the past we've been all about hugs kisses feefees rainbows and blowjobs. This shits been going on long enough. Time to deal with the situation. No lies. No bullshit. Our options range from talks and problems solved to glass and problem solved. No more of this "well let's feed them and keep them quiet for 5-10 more years. We're done. And China knows that if they don't do something we will.

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc

Shia Lebouf want NUCLEAR WAR! JUST DO IT!

You had to go and start your own thread with the same questions and the same pepe? God damn...OP is forever a massive faggot.

atleast trump will save these norkqts

>starting ww3 with north korea
>ww3
>with north korea
Syria was a mistake but nk is glorious.

Its fine user, im hoping for nuclear warfare.
I want humanity to go extinct, we can finally get off of this ride riddled with subhuman niggers, paedos, homos and more.

It's time to embrace the end, it's been fun anons.

THEY DECLINED TO COMMENT.

IT'S HAPPENING.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-pentagon-idUSKBN17G02B?il=0

THERE IT IS! THERE IT IS AGAIN! SOME CUNT JUST RESPONDED TO EVERY POST IN THE THREAD!
fuck you. You worthless piece of shit. Im just trying to have a nice evening on the chan and you fucking meme make me look at your shit post every time i look at the answers to some other post. I want to see the reactions of anons you faglord, not a bunch of numbers and the digital vomit of a 12 year old. I have a job, i have responsibilities and i want to spend my time masturbating, laughing, listening to meme songs and getting triggered by things on the internet. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR JEWISH POST YOU NIGGER!!!
i bet you come home after a day of protesting for faggots and then just complain more on the internet. why cant you just shut the fuck up because noone cares about you.
You dont go to the store, take every item you DONT want to buy and shout "THIS ISS ALL SHIDD LOL FUG U STOR"
i bet you do
you fucking autistic beanbag of a human
i hope you get a girlfriend and she dies of fucking cancer

What will China do? Seat back, enjoy the fireworks and steal their resources.

I know that this is serious and o agree with you but holy fuck that was funny

I've been saying the whole time that you people are retards for believing a word coming out of that sputtering sewage valve of a mouth. And now you're going to pay for it. Enjoy getting drafted!

Kek'd and checked.
We must chart our own path now that Trump has betrayed us.

Afghanistan MOAB strike was dank though.

Its a fucking american. Wasted gets.

small hands and a big stick
trump will frighten them into not fighting due to his egotism

previous get:
We burgers are really doing well tonight, aren't we, user?

Shameful display. All your population dont go to military like here in frontier.

You won't die a virgin if you enlist you pathetic retard.

Burger genocide best big mac i ever had.

Seriously, that shit should be a bannable offense.

oh well, who /trumpgret/ here?

there will be no WW3

here's what will happen:
Trump will swing his dick around
Kim will call his bluff and test his missile anyway
Trump will be shown a cuck and put some sanctions on or some shit
>no directive for US citizens to leave South Korea = everyone knows no happening, just dick swining

I'm more curious to see what will happen this summer in US
the original expectation was that leftie cucks, sjws, blm, antifa and the rest would be out in force this summer with nothing to lose, rioting, throwing county in chaos, clashing with Trump supporters and anyone who thinks democracy worked for once

now it seems Trump turned into Obama 2.0 neocon on a dime, the media loves him all of a sudden and basically he's doing what Hillary would have, so Soros really doesn't need to agitate

will lefties just not come out to riot? will Trump base come out to riot?
will both of them come out and join forces for different reasons?
>we hate trump! he's literally Hitler, fuck you rights side! fight us!
>...but we hate Trump too, he betrayed us! he's with you now .. fight us?

I'm not even sure why we have let it get to this point.

It seems like their sole purpose as a nation is to develop nuclear weapons and threaten the world with them, allowing them to get that far seems like a terrible idea.

That said, Trump kinda got elected on the notion that he wouldn't start shit like this.

>tfw its a Cold War 2.0, electric bogaloo edition all over again

>lt will be the land grab after

Absolutely this, since the region is fairly strategic in geopolitical terms

Played with 4D chess pieces. What a genius

Guys turn the news on right meow.

They're saying were moments away from war.

>It seems like their sole purpose as a nation is to develop nuclear weapons and threaten the world with them, allowing them to get that far seems like a terrible idea.

The same can be said about the US.
Well actually the US goes around and invades countries as it pleases.

So what's worse?
A country that hasn't attacked any other country in how many years?
Or a shit hole like the US?

It's obvious which we need to remove from the face of earth. And that's not best Korea.

>WHY IS TRUMP GOING TO MAKE ME DIE A VIRGIN?
Dead giveaway, shariablue.

what channel

>get drafted
>go to boot camp
>get jacked
>get some bar strange before deployment
>lose virginity

Fixed your problem ese

I wonder (((why))).

>land grab

not so sure about that desu, NK has very little resources and is pretty small for a country. USA already has Hawaii & Guam to keep their tabs on the Pacific. Having base in NK would certainly be helpful but I can't imagine anyone actually caring about terrain there. SK will probably get most of it and will finally get rid of the S

It's not World War III

It's just the Second Korean War.

Chill out, the Allies will win again.

The Hyper Korean-Finngolian war...

I dont think its trumps fault you're going to die a virgin

First Korean war is sometimes considered an continuation of World War 2. So you could say that we're really just finishing World War 2.

>Trump, can we have a wall?
A barricade? What do you need a fence for?
I can't believe my own son wants my last rail.
Help! Police! A madman is trying to kill me over a curb!

>Your a fucking idiot

the shills aren't sending their best!

First of all, even if you lived to be 100, you'd still die a virgin. Secondly, ww3 NEEDS to happen, there is so much human filth on this earth that needs to be completely eradicated (all of Africa, every Muslim, commie dictators) how anyone can be opposed to this I just don't understand.

>You have no idea what China will do
this

Fascinating

China would not declare war on the US over NK. NK is not as valuable to China as trade with the US is.

the korean war never officially ended 1950-present day we been at war.

Calm down, Sergei

Why does everyone say this? Hooking up with easy chicks on tinder is way more easy than seducing women at a bar, where you actually have to compete with other men (who most of the time actually DO know what they're doing). Night clubs are a harder environment than people make them out to be.

>the media loves him all of a sudden

No they don't. The same characters are still making up bullshit stories every day. Them agreeing with the missle strike in Syria does not mean they like him.

>implying you wouldn't die a virgin anyway

neck yourself you piece of shit shill, holy fuck I cannot believe you made me actually waste my time replying to your faggotness but I honest to God hope the next call you receive is to inform you of your slut of a mother's death