North Korea is a sovereign nation that has never signed onto any nuclear non-proliferation treaty...

North Korea is a sovereign nation that has never signed onto any nuclear non-proliferation treaty. America has no right to preemptively attack them. You have been fed a steady supply of propaganda for decades in order to persuade you that somehow deserve what America is about to do to them. How do you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=911rSxllzr4
youtube.com/watch?v=m4a-8Hl8PNc
kcna.kp/kcna.user.home.retrieveHomeInfoList.kcmsf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are communists and must go, I would have agreed but they are always violating the NAP in regards to the Nips and South Koreans.

they took credit for inventing the hamburger. This is payback.

reminder
DPRK is one of the last countries not controlled by jews. Juche is nationalist.

Reminder South Korea doesn't want this.

You fucking idiot Leaf.

>Attack Japan

Holy fuck my sides, Worst Korea is fantastic

Sovereign nations that don't play ball can get fucked by other sovereign nations.

The system of having nations implies the nations are allowed to have wars, only diplomacy makes it unusual.

America can do whatever the fuck it wants, might makes right

There kids are starving they deserve it for making it almost impossible to get foreign aid in

The treat of nuclear annhilation made it a lot more unusual., evet then the two biggest nuclear powers manage to be always at war.

fuck off leaf

>can't feed their own population
>lets bomb the fuck out of those savages, that's sure to help
I don't get it.

There are kids starving in Africa for the same reason. Do you suggest we attack all of those countries too?

>North Korea is a sovereign nation that has never signed onto any nuclear non-proliferation treaty
This is true for a few countries, one being Israel. Why aren't we bombing them, and Pakistan while we're at it? Let's get this party started and clean house.

I'm wondering how attacking Japan will solve anything.

You do have a point

youtube.com/watch?v=911rSxllzr4

Better dead than red

This I could actually get behind.

South Korea violates the NAP by having foreign troops on its soil. Every fucking day.

attack japan

HAAAAAAA

its newfag ziontrump speak.

Norks have a right to have nuclear arms. Norks have a right to be aggressive in their defense of their nation and their defiance in the face of globalism. fuck all you warmonging tweenies that think any action against NK isn't about shekels and globalist policy. but watch all the:

>fuck gommys, freedom aint free. heil israle :DD

>We have to kill them or else they'll die!

Good idea.

Maybe because they're not saying "we will nuke you all" each 5 minutes?

Looks like South Korea is practically North Korea. Let's bomb them both.

Thanks, dad.

obvious edit is obvious

>might
>get raped by sand niggers, flip flops wearing rice farmers, and more sand niggers

I suggest you read more news.

>Attack Japan
Wtf?

Fucking this!!! #nookthegooks

Ok link me to any news where Israel or Pakistan threatened to Nuke America.

Actually we're technically at war with them still. We never signed a peace treaty, just a ceasefire. One could argue that ramping up your nuclear arsenal, shooting missiles into the ocean, openly threatening on a weekly basis to flatten Seoul and Tokyo, and bragging about being able to nuke the US west coast is in fact a breach of the ceasefire terms. Tbh Kim is the one escalating this situation. He's doing it because he's losing his grip both on the population and within his ranks. Agitating the US and China into a confrontation is his last move to clamp down.

Guise. They have bden threatening us with nukes for decades. Someday it will happen

check my digits

I am not a Russian agent, and I support any military action against any enemy, foreign or domestic, 100%.

>my child has never signed any policy to not attack other people's children therefore it's okay!

I'd slap you and the child for being retarded, ever heard of something called consequences from actions?

haha twice in a row bitch

No that's actually what it says

47.6 is female population, confirmed.

ok now we're on three in a row, can I get a four?

three's still good

>attack Japan
Honestly I'd pay money to see this happen.

fail

Didn't the old Korean government kill thousands of there people? Isn't this why Korea split? The old Korean government is now NK and the liberated people are SK.

(CNN)"A fake news story led to threats of nuclear war between Pakistan and Israel on Christmas Eve"
Those 2 countries should NOT have nuclear weapons.

i would say the same but they've been threatening all of their neighbours for years and if they develop ICBMs the chances of a unified korea become near impossible

we have to do something now while we still can

This is absolutely true. US has no right to attack another country for having nuclear weapons, when this country has hundreds.

their*

three is fucking out of hand, praise

three is fucking out of hand, praises

R A R E
A
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=m4a-8Hl8PNc

Technically we are still at war with them. The armistice was not a permanent peace treaty. Soooo...

www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?flash=false&doc=85

>attack Japan

The right to not be attacked doesn't exist. Especially if you go around threatening people.

The DPRK is legitimately threatening the stability of their surrounding region. Do not make the mistake of assuming that they are just another Syria or Iran. Unlike Assad, Asian Eric Cartman is not struggling to suppress some kind of religious extremist or sectarian movement. North Korea is a peaceful country, and peaceful countries should be making strides in human development rather than regressing to shit tier casteism like India.

With the kind of aid they get from China, the DPRK has no excuse for being as repressive and totalitarian as they currently are. The country is literally a criminal cartel that is holding its population hostage and subjecting them to one of the worst kinds of institutionalized second-class citizenship ever seen in human history.

lel Nippion would rape them for the third time

>can't preemptively attack
Don't do anything until after Kim nukes someone.
Cool plan.

>Preemptively attack Iraq before Saddam nukes someone.

cool plan.

>Attack Japan

> North Korea is a sovereign nation that has never signed onto any nuclear non-proliferation treaty. America has no right to preemptively attack them.

You....That it correct. It is illegal and immoral to tell others to live by your views, borders are borders and should be respected.

>muh international law
Fuck off fag

Saddam didn't had nukes.

Nice flavposting

He had WMDs, poison gas, he was developing nuclear weapons! He was behind 911. He was the greatest threat to world peace since Hitler!

What's that?

North Korea is (((communist))), it's people need 11 tons of Freedom.

They constantly threaten to bombard all of their neighbors, including the United States. They always talk about destroying the United States and unleashing a fiery hell upon us. Why should we sit here allowing them to build up their nuclear program/arsenal so that they can reach the point where their nukes can actually target the United States?

Even you as a Canadian should not want that to happen, considering the fallout would probably reach your country as well.

>illegal and immoral to tell others to live by your views.

Sounds like the sort of thing Kim Jong Un is doing to "his people". Is that wrong to?

Fuck it

North Korea has been kidnapping westerners for years. Fuck them.

>reach your """"""""country""""""""

Says who? A North Korean said this to you? No, the media told you they said this.

Yeah! Send them all to Gitmo.

What if NK decides to nuke Japan? Would you say that we could have prevented it? DO me a favor please... just let (((them))) win. It is over, move on.

No, North Korean propaganda directly out of the country says it. I don't know why you're defending a communist cult nations that worships its leader like a god.

You can fuck right off with your pussy anti-war bullshit, if a country is threatening our nation with nuclear weapons sitting by allowing them to build more nuclear weapons is cuck behavior.

Reminder not to take advice from Canadians. Fucking rollovers.

> Moral relativism

Sounds like a Marxist thing to say...It's ok if it's 'over there's but you're not...

(click-clack)

I think you need to fit before you get got, ya hear?

Show the propaganda to me.

>nuke Japan
Who the fuck would do that?

No one, it is a hypothetical

Sincerely agree and I think Drumpf is dumb enough to fuck with them. North Koreans are raised on anti-American propaganda. I'd say they'll be a tough enemy. Drumpf won't be able to take out Kim without putting boots on the ground.

If he tries to shoot down their missile, Seoul may pay for it dearly.

Good thing we got rid of him then.

what if i told you that gooks are subhuman and don't deserve to live so i really dont give a fuck?

nuke the gooks, spill not one drop of white blood.

>kosovo on the map but not abkhazia

Thank god. Any monstrous country that would nuke Japan should be dismantled and turned to rubble.

This isnt a Saddam situation. Theyve literally been giving the world a play by play for the last decade about the status of their nuclear program. They launch missiles into the ocean and openly say they want to flatten Seoul (which they can do already even without nukes just with artillary). One of Kims top guys defected a couple weeks ago and said he's close to being able to fire an ICBM with a nuclear war head to the west coast and that its 100% on the table.

We are still at war with North Korea and they have publicly stated their intent to nuke us.

We don't need a treaty or the U.N. to push the cheeto fingered fatty's shit in, queerbait.

What are you, fucking retarded? Just go look up any videos of people visiting North Korea and see the anti-American propaganda they have on display there. Go to their own website where they directly release information: kcna.kp/kcna.user.home.retrieveHomeInfoList.kcmsf

It's different this time. Honest.

Oh, I hear (or rather, read). Now maybe if you tried making sence I could understand, as well.

Technically, the Korean War never ended. The armistice wasn't a formal peace agreement. Therefore OP's post, and your backing of that post, is moot.

Nope this isn't Saddam, they developed Kim as a villain in a completely different way.

It doesn't helps how chubby he is.

Where does it say they are going to make America a sea of fire? What page?

It fucking is and youre being willfully naive if you don't realize it. Im not even sucking Trumps dick here and saying if what he's doing is good or not. Im just laying the situation out bluntly. This DRPK situation has been developing for decades and really been heating up for many years. The nuclear threat from them has been an open ended geopolitical question for a long time. Its not like this is just being sprung on us. With Iraq it was. We were blitzed with heavy propaganda out of nowhere. Very different. Literally everybody that has any inkling of the geopolitical landscape knew that the NK question was going to come to a head eventually. Now here we are.

Or you can just plug your ears and say "b-but they lied about Iraq. Therefore literally everyone in the world is an innocent victim of America and they would never hurt a fly!". Fuck off

일본

These characters are korean for 'Japan'.

>attack Japan
KEK