Donald Trump should visit a refugee camp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQezdSihI-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this cunt is still alive?

maybe she should. Ill even pay her a ticket to wtv new calais camp there is.

she should die of uglyness,

>because only America can prevent forest fires

deport

I'm sure it's awful, but at the end of the day they're being provided for, FOR FREE. Why are they so fucking ungrateful? I'm not nearly as right wing as the average pol user but this really does make my blood boil.

Does anyone else think it's funny that liberals take advice from an illiterate teen girl who got shot in the brain?

So they could attack him with silverware and scream aloha snackbar?

we should burn the refugee camps.

In a recent article entitled "the ungrateful refugee" the guardian profiled an Iranian woman who was a refugee in the US and Europe. This is part of what she said:

>But what America did was a basic human obligation. It is the obligation of every person born in a safer room to open the door when someone in danger knocks. It is your duty to answer us, even if we don’t give you sugary success stories. Even if we remain a bunch of ordinary Iranians, sometimes bitter or confused. Even if the country gets overcrowded and you have to give up your luxuries, and we set up ugly little lives around the corner, marring your view. If we need a lot of help and local services, if your taxes rise and your street begins to look and feel strange and everything smells like turmeric and tamarind paste, and your favourite shop is replaced by a halal butcher, your schoolyard chatter becoming ching-chongese and phlegmy “kh”s and “gh”s, and even if, after all that, we don’t spend the rest of our days in grateful ecstasy, atoning for our need.

Are you surprised the guardian didn't offer a comment section?

its awful because of the "people" that live in refugee camps

>be Pakistani
>get shot

For real though, I can't stand that hideous cunt. Sucks that you got shot in the face, now shut the fuck up and stop trying to preach to people older and wiser than you.

I thought Teen Vogue was a fashion magazine for the young people and not Liberals shitting out their stupid opinions on a routine basis.

Maybe your people need to separate themselves from a religion that advocates open barbarism. Then you could live like us in your own country and not worry about the being a fucking refugee part at all.

He should visit it with a bombing.

She should have visited the Jungle to understand what these refugee camps are actually like.

Congratulations. Youre as right wing as most of us now.

sick burn lad

>Older
Yes
>wiser
No

The subhuman nearly got us into WW3, i have no respect for him.

>WW3
This is a gigantic unfunny meme spouting only by unloved autists at this point.

>Gets shot in the face by Muslims because of their ideology
>Still thinks we need to kiss the asses of Muslim "refugees"

Also, I understand that her managing to recover from being shot and the reason she was attacked makes her heroic and a symbol and all that, but that doesn't give her any actual political experience. At the end of the day she's still just a poorly educated Pakistani teenager, and her opinions aren't worth any more than some fuck off the street.

>WW3

yawn

you faggots overplayed your hand, now that its not happening you just look stupid as fuck and histrionic like a bunch of screeching harpies

Fuck her.

>Malala "RESPECT ISLAM OR WE'LL TERRORIZE" (You)safzai

It's alright Sargon, we understand

>Even if the country gets overcrowded and you have to give up your luxuries, and we set up ugly little lives around the corner, marring your view. If we need a lot of help and local services, if your taxes rise and your street begins to look and feel strange and everything smells like turmeric and tamarind paste, and your favourite shop is replaced by a halal butcher, your schoolyard chatter becoming ching-chongese and phlegmy “kh”s and “gh”s, and even if, after all that, we don’t spend the rest of our days in grateful ecstasy, atoning for our need.

How convenient for them that we're the ones who have to bear the responsibility and expect nothing but cultural displacement in return.

the new plan is murder and say bad stuff about muslims. let them jihad until there isn't a mudslime left alive on the entire planet.

Didn't this bitch go to a Marxist summer school?

Well I think SHE should visit one

>Refugee
>From Iran
her opinion should have been immediately discarded from that alone

Damn... Is she serious?
I wonder does she want to make a shelter for a dozen of refugees or homeless persons? Its her duty to do so.

Why are her threats so validated? Because she was shot?
I guess that 50 Cent fellow is nine times as wise by that logic right

>Wouldn't have World Wars if Islam didn't invade the multicultural west

REFUGEES SHOULD VISIT THE HORRORS THEY CAUSED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BRING THEM ON TOUR

I pictured Sargon as well

Teen Vogue writers need to know what life is like inside a concentration camp.

Fucking hell what a selfish piece of shit

>It is your duty to answer us, even if we don’t give you sugary success stories

nope. fuck you and fuck your ancestors. while mine were working hard for a better life, yours were raping children, burning down churches, and selfishly enriching their own lives at the direct detriment of their own children's. We wont make the same mistake as you did just so you can have better life because youve proven that you cant be trusted to help the next generation even after you get evrything you want.

Yeah, he should visit and see what it's like when you give a bunch of third world dirtballs a free chance at modern society.

>selfishly enriching their own lives at the direct detriment of their own children's
No, our ancestors did that too. Central banking, welfare state, etc. etc.

Considering he hasn't done literally anything he promised and it's been NaN since his election i gotta say im not too optimistic.

Looks like we might have been played

but he's not a refugee

This.
I'm extremely concerned about Trump, but this woman needs to fuck off.

I think you understand how Donald Trump works.

>Gets a Nobel Peace Prize for getting shot

Came here to post this

What are the conditions in the refugee camps that the Islamic & African countries provide like ? you know, the ones where they put all the white European Christians who've decided to mass migrate to their lands.

Why would he want to go to Sweden? So he can bomb it?

Emma Watson and J.K. Rowling can join him

Malala
>Gets shot in the head and doesn't die or suffer any permanent damage.
Obviously something behind this

>Obama gets a nobel peace prize while ordering drone strikes for the entirety of his presidency
Really makes you denk

>Taking advice from someone who got shot in the head

>Surround self with dath cult
>povertized war torn battle ready men with no family, posession or nothing to lose.
>Lets put Trump there.

MFW 2017 is the year of no common sense.

>Implying that has anything to do with trump wanting to attack the syrian government, stfu cuckhold.

REDDIT GET OUT REEEEE

REKT
E
K
T

not enough acid

no need, merkel already came to visit him here

>Le Reddit Boogeyman

maybe when shes president of the united states she can consider herself equal to a president and make baseless reccomendations about what a preaident should and shouldnt do because a women said so wow what a bitch

All good bitch, but don't expect me to lift a finger if some of those EDL types decide to cave your head in on the street.

>goes to refugee camp
>gets blown up
>Malala is back on the mic saying he shouldn't have said bad things about muslims and how they are inherently good people

>we
There is no we
there is only kek

you dare to think kek would be played?

kek lives above all, even god.

"just do everything for us gibsmedats and feed us replacing your neighbourhood.jpg goyim XDDD"

these cunts wish i had the means the slaguther these fuckers.

>tfw in your timeline she died a long time ago.

I hate this bitch so much.
She is basically an "anti-pedophile" who is blaming people blaming pedophiles too much because their stance will just cause pedophiles to become more pedophilic. Instead just let them be pedophilic in peace, not like anybody is gonna get hurt.
FUCK

>Yousa fuckin nuts if you think I'm going anywhere near one

ACIDIC
C
I
D
I
C

How much acid bukkake would she receive on the streets of London?