Next Target for MOAB

Make the world a better place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQezdSihI-o
youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's where the Muslim Queen lays her eggs

I want this so bad.

You might want to use the Nuclear this time. Make sure nothing grows for couple hundred years.

Shud tweet this to trump

Worldpeace.

>implying Muslims aren't spawned like orcs

Fuck off we are now
#bestFriendsWithIsrael
#SaudiArabiaIsOurClosestAlly

*wags finger*
*Puckers lips*
"Saudi arabia, is our greatest ally, let me tell you, we're gonna work more with the saudis"

It's actually a good idea.

"I love Saudi Arabia, let me tell you, some of the greatest people - geniuses btw - have been Saudi Arabian. And the deserts they have there? Beautiful - best deserts anywhere,, I've said it for years you cannot beat these deserts"

fucking sounds like something that sellout clown would say too.
10/10 banter

>some of the greatest people
They are also the best at public beheadings.

video of the blast site: muslims getting BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=JQezdSihI-o

>Implying that Trump is not another Saudi's puppet
He literally is fighting our war. lol

>our war
Implying Saudi Arabia has any interests beyond that of the House of Saud.

I would like to see a MOAB here.

I am tired... Can't remember who was explaining this but there a lump of meteorite rock in the black cube building in Mecca. The question is, why to Muslims worship a rock? Well, here's the explanation... Pre-Muslim Pagans had a ritual/custom where they would keep a nice rock that they found. When they found a better rock, they would throw away the old rock and keep the new rock. Mohamed was raised as a Pagan so obviously knew about this custom. Despite the story that Mohamed had the Quran dictated to him by Allah over a period of time and despite the fact that the Quran states that they should not worship images or idols (that include rocks), Mohamed liked the old custom of worshiping a rock so that's why this has continued in Islam.

The other thing to note about this black cube building with a rock it in it is that all those muzzles walk around it 7 times.... Why? Because at the time of Mohamed, they only knew about 7 planets in the Solar System and the the Pagans believed that each planet in the Solar System had a Deity/God that should be worshipped. Of course, this is blasphemy according to the Quran but Mohamed like the ritual so it continued.

Anyway, the point is that Islam is a fucking joke.

hopefully they don't have any supermonkeys

That thing has been destroyed multiple times, the muslims just rebuild it.

>That thing has been destroyed multiple times
sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc

Shia Lebouf wants NUCLEAR WAR! JUST DO IT!

Just google the kaaba or pick up a book on the history of islam. Basically islam obviously didn't start uniform and there were different clans and movements, many trying to get the center of islam out of mecca and into their city. This resulted in wars and shit and often the site was desecrated during sieges of mecca, mostly by accident (I.E a catapult smashed it once).

>pick up a book on the history of islam
can you recommend a good one

David Murray

No don't, it has historical value. It'd be like destroying st. paul's or westminster abbey which is what a muslim would do. Simply take it for christian rule.

A Nuke would be far better for Mecca.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

You know.... at any given second the trigger could be pulled. ANY. GIVEN. SECOND.

You see, you don't move chesspieces. You're the board.

why are the praying to a box

Trump loves Saudis.

>Carpet bomb the Middle East for years while extracting their resources
>They get mad and the US backed terrorist cells turn on them
>"How can we calm them down?"
>"Have we tried bombing them?"
>"Genius!"

Pandora's Box in a Box Shell.