Middle America is the most violent region of the planet, statistically speaking...

Middle America is the most violent region of the planet, statistically speaking. This region is filled with mongrels of Native Americans and Spanish ancestry.

Why are they so violent? What makes them more violent than even niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/news/2016/06/25/why-is-hot-weather-linked-to-more-violent-crime/105329.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2752882/Chilean-police-investigate-three-suspects-brutal-murder-American-graduate-22-dead-bathtub-parents-travel-South-America-collect-body.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conquistador blood mixed with short man syndrome.

not Belize mate

Manlet syndrome.

>Why are they so violent?

Why is Hot Weather Linked to More Violent Crime?

"A team of researchers has developed a new model to better explain why violent crime rates are consistently higher near the equator compared to other parts of the world.

The new model, called CLASH (CLimate Aggression, and Self-control in Humans), moves well beyond the simple fact that heat is linked to aggressive behavior. It suggests that a hot climate combined with less variation in seasonal temperatures can lead to a faster life strategy, less focus on the future, and less self-control, all of which contribute to aggression and violence."

psychcentral.com/news/2016/06/25/why-is-hot-weather-linked-to-more-violent-crime/105329.html

By that logic Australians and Singaporeans would chimp out every week.

the heat

Niggers can't even keep a census. Do you really think their homicide data is reliable?

The data from these shitholes are not reliable either.

I put the link up 2 minutes ago, so you didn't have time to read the link faggot.

Look at the world map - not only are neither at the equator, the inhabited parts of Australia are below the tropic of Capricorn.

Seriously, you need to do better. Go to leddit to work on your trolling katas, because you're terrible.

Is it me or every middle somthing is the worst part of everything?

The whole Australia except Tasmania is a warm shithole and Singapore is in equator.

I thought Aussies were supposed to be tall?

Central America wished they had Mexican culture.

I thought Nigerians were all tall wtf

Is BBC just a meme:?

Don't you notice how narrow it is?

All the crime has to make it's way to the north.

>It's a giant drug route.

low intelligence. imported genius sperm can fix them.

Mulatto negro mutts mixed with satanic cannibal indians... What could possibly go wrong allowing Philistines into your 1st world country?

Black aggressivity mixed with white planning skills.

Hmm... combine two of the most intelligent warrior races on the planet in a 500 year Battletoad match and see what comes out.

Latinos are literally your last defense against moslems.. be easy

And amerindian thirst for blood

Do they have niggers? I thought countries like Mexico or Guatemala were just injuns/Spanish-injun mutts

Extended destabilization campaign in order to ensure absolute regional dominance.

Savage human sacrificing barbarians + lowlife spanish scum and a few slaves here and there.

Give it some centuries and the new amish influence might fix it tho

Very few, mainly near the caribbean and mainly bong colonies

No, the slaves were the biggest bucks and bred to be even bigger bucks making the original stock a buncha cucks

>I thought Nigerians were all tall wtf
>Is BBC just a meme?

Yes.

We kinda have had death squads down there for 50 years. That tends to fuck people minds up

Amerindians kills for fun, blacks kill for fear.
That's what you have.

The United States should just build up along its southern border, and then push through Mexico the whole way down to Panama, driving all the Natives out into Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela. Then we annex Central America and the entire Caribbean, deporting all of our niggers and those shitty island people into South America along with the Mexicans and Central Americans we drove out. Then we build the wall on the Southern Border of Panama, move our capital to Texas and build up a huge fleet in the North Pacific and Caribbean sea.

America has fucked them over hundred of times
IF it wasnt for Chile america would have annexed Panama.

una vela

Our Native Americans are worse than American niggers. Really makes you think.

Spanish are blacks.
One drop rule, nigger.

Not in Argentina.

South and North are the worst part here. The Middle aka Mendoza, La Pampa, Cordoba, Santa Fe & Buenos Aires are the only good places

>Mendoza, La Pampa, Cordoba
Geez i wonder why

natives love to kill eachother, just look at south america

Mayan culture. is better

the police is a joke

My grandpa is a Chilean, I was born in Neuquen so pretty much 70% of the people I knew where from familia Chilena and I have to say that almost all of them were poor but old school poor. Poor with a good sense of work and more culture than modern poor but still...

>My grandpa is a Chilean
That's enough.
Come home chilean man.

Singapore is less than 100 miles north of the equator. Learn how to read a map.

Race mixing of native with spanish DNA. Not all of the alleles combine properly. You've literally got neurons fighting neurons in their brain. There is no harmony in these people.

I don't even know why the fuck we are separated, maybe (((they))) are behind this.

I like this.

>native

then why you post a pic of an african american?

it's the native blood. the aztec empire was a thing less than FIVE hundred years ago. those genes that led to human sacrifice and other savagery are still fresh in their blood.

Indeed.

We need to unite alongside with Uruguay.
Only the three of us together can resist the hordes of South Americans immigrants.

Funny how the Cono Sur is the only worth it place in this continent. Is like the more cold the better

is this % of chileans in argentina per province or % chilean per province?

>Funny how the Cono Sur is the only worth it place in this continent.

Fixing this continent is easy as fuck, just keep Cono Sur and nuke everything else. Mexicans first please, I hate those WE WUZ taconiggers

Thinks noone lives north of the tropic of capricorn. Kys fgt i was born there and will die defending it from faggots like you.

Why these spics have superiority complex?

Shut it up Ahmed, panama and Costa Rica are pretty chill

HU3HU3HU3HU3 BR BR

BR??

HUEEEEEEE

all that we know about brazil

>Chileans
>Argentinians
>civilized

My sides.

Colombians! Gather around the constitutional congress. It represents the wisdom of the nation, the legitimate hope of the people, and the final point of reunion of the patriots. Its sovereign decrees will determine our lives, the happiness of the Republic, and the glory of Colombia. If dire circumstances should cause you to abandon it, there will be no health for the country, and you will drown in the ocean of anarchy, leaving as your children's legacy nothing but crime, blood, and death.

Fellow Countrymen! Hear my final plea as I end my political career; in the name of Colombia I ask you, beg you, to remain united, lest you become the assassins of the country and your own executioners.

the last one
% of chilean population by province

>go to bestgore
>search brazil
>950k matches

wew

>be Chilean
>want to enter a stadium without paying
>chimp out everyewhere
>sexually harashing women everywhere

We all know how civilized you are in the world cup.

>said by the country that has places called Favelas where there is no laws

we all know how civilized you are in your own country

>spics are nigger tier savages
>blames America

Fuck yourself spic.

Chile is way more civilized than your mongrel shithole, chicanito.

Average news of American tourists in Latin American shitholes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2752882/Chilean-police-investigate-three-suspects-brutal-murder-American-graduate-22-dead-bathtub-parents-travel-South-America-collect-body.html

Asian men are also short.

They are the most pure amerindians it's simple as that.

what about our white Argentinian friends?

why are these fucking mexicans wearing texas shirts?

its not texas, its t-mobile....corporate sponsorship is big in soccer

We barely have any crime in Spain and the crime that we have is mostly done by foreigners or gyppos, even petty crime like stealing wallets from tourists is mostly done by foreigners (in Barcelona it's usually Moroccans and Romanians), but we will still get blammed for this as always.

>Mexico
Literally the dumpster of America, it's a drug-route-country, all the important cartels that provide Americans are here
>Central America
Amerindian + Negro blood, drug routes, multiple USA backed coups and civil wars
>Caribbean
Negros
>South America
Negros + Amerindians

That, and the heat, and America and its many interventions, etc.

Can't put all the blame on them when America is their leash owner.

South america
>negros
>american education

Stop blaming America for your problems

shut up, mexican texas

it's cocaine and drugs, money and power.

plus cocaine makes you stupidly violent.

where do you think USA gets its money to feed that war-machine? taxes? really?

its the icecream man

Because the entire continent of South America is populated by ancient hapas. Half a billion Supreme Gentlemen.

>middle america

OP is talking about central America.

Tell me more, I never paid attention to the circus trash you latinos call football.

What happened?

Too much mixed blood op.
Theres a difference between selective 50/50 and 5 different races mixed together.