What`s the chance of Victory when AMERICA fights RUSSIA, CHINA, & N.KOREA?

0%, YOU`RE FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here I thought nips were based.

Honorary Aryan Status: Revoked

If you actually paid attention to what's going on, you'd know it's the US, China, Russia, and South Korea vs. North Korea

I don't know what hetalia spinoff you've been watching but NK would get gangbanged by Russia, China, and the US.

Nope, with the US navy ships anchored in South china Sea, and jobs stolen from China by US, and America`s doubtful friendship with Russia, THey`re bound to be war beteween Commies and America

Sadly, that's probably what it's going to take. I know that book Steve Bannon liked talked about cycles called The Fourth Turing.
Baby boomers never knew loss and the great depression like their folks (my dead grandparents did) so they grew up spoiled and grandiose, hated us Gen X'er kids since we were automatically POS and criminals, and they REALLY screwed the millenials who at least are an inverted version on the boomer fucks Mellenials think "Business and govt serves us, NOT the other way around!" which I think most people agree with. Boomers are committed to staying out of touch with reality all the way to nuclear war if required. Sucks

>implying you have the authority

> America
> South Korea
> Australia
> Japan
> India

vs

> Russia
> China
> North Korea
> Iran

Yeah, that's not including NATO or the EU. I feel good about our odds (only if China doesn't go all locust on us and build an army of 200 million and just release them on the middle east devouring everything in their path).

Pay attention you sideways vagina. Trump and Xi are 100% on the same page with NK now. Tillerson and Lavrov's press conference and the way Russia is moving assets in theater suggests that Russia will be at worst neutral and likely to back the US and China.

Germany befriended Germany and look what happened

Correction: Germany befirended Russia and look what happened

We understand Shin, It must be hard to see your keyboard.

China has the numbers, but they can't sustain an army that big for very long at all. Their soldiers would starve well before they made much progress

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

I like this picture

They would still lose.

>america obliterated by north korea, china, russia
>donald trump publicly executed
>yeb!, hillary clinton and mitt romney appointed prefects of 1/3rd each of the former united states of america split into three protectorates
he who laughs last ;)

kek. that picture.

Exactly. That's why I stated "devouring everything within their path". Almost like locusts, just eating the food of cities/nations the conquer, then move along to the next, etc. Almost like a plague. Hell, they could build a locust army of 300 million strong and still have over a billion people to rely on economically wise.

Didn't China just try to strike a deal with America if we help with N Korea? Could be wrong, just thought I heard that on the news in passing

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc

Shia Lebouf said: JUST DO IT!
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
NUCLEAR WAR 2017