The prophecy has come true

You don't have to believe me Sup Forums, but i have been witnessing every major cosmic happening since the 2012 happening.

The egyptians told us a code with their pyramids, the mayans with their calendar.

The last and final chapter will not be a world war, but global destruction caused by cosmic events, repeating itself every 25.000 years since the dawn of time.
I was fascinated about the mayan calendar, but i was disappointed that nothing happened that day.

So i started digging, because it HAD to mean something.
It all came to an end with the bloodmoon 2015.
Shortly after a solar eclipse became visible in germany too, i saw both things with my own eyes.

It was beautiful, but so many foretold cosmic happenings in less than a decade?

Than it came to me like a lightning.

All the human happenings now are just the natural response of our global unconscious awareness of the changes in the matrix, the universe, the sub level of existence that happened with the eclipse, the 2012 happening and so on.

And ((them)) know about it, they are fueling war and hate now, to distract us from the real threat that is about to approach.

A polar shift, a hidden planet are the most likely things to happen.

But since our forefathers described it that great and detailed, i think a hidden planet will come by and it fucks up our weather, our gravitation etc, which will lead to floods, earthquakes, super volcanos etc.

But it will not hit us, like it never did before.

This will lead to global chaos, and it is us who have to seek the opportunity and create out of chaos, a better, harmonic world, and not repeat it all again like our ancestors and we, did.

All of this will happen shortly after easter, many false flags, fake news will come, no one will know the truth, but you will.

Pic related i took, the second sign 2015

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot

>all of these wars and stuff happening irl are just a distraction from what's important
>Nibiru

What was the Egypt thing about ?

youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA

Watch this

Tldr
But you are on to someyhing its called the procession of the equinoxes and it will be bad for some and good for others its graduation, look into the law of one.

go to 1:24:40

What are your thoughts on the September 23rd prophecy?

Just another seal being broken open / next sign, these were all prophesied thousands of years ago, our ancestors were hardcore astronomists

All the memery tho about it was stupid, just like the prophecies before that, they were just steps leading to the final happening, stages if you will

Maybe German bro....just maybe you are right.....but I think we have some time left to us.....

I think the nephalim & gibborim will return soon....then Israel will rebuild their temple.....when you see those time is indeed short....

Allahu Akbar my friend.

Are you talking about Nibiru? AKA Planet X?
Dude I've known this shit since I was a jitt bro, this ain't nothing new.
Nibiru won't be around for a long long time. We'll be 6ft under before it's even visible.

>our gravitation

Polar shift? Really? Just when I thought I couldn't get cold enough here

Truth be told though, we are well past the event horizon of what is to come. We will never know the time nor day of the end, and God himself said he would come like a thief (aka when least expected). However, that doesn't mean that those who are paying attention don't already see the writing on the wall.
While skeptics argue that there have always been doomsdayers, what they cannot refute is that we live in an era unlike any mankind has ever see before. With it societal traditions that stood the test of time through plagues, countless wars, revolutions, and more have been damn near completely dismantled in a matter of decades.
Some might call me crazy but I certainly think time has sped up. We just can't tell because it's relative. As time continues to speed up I'm sure we'll see even more bizarre events and things that will undeniably confirm truths of our reality that many will be unprepared for.

Newton said the world would end in 2060 for all we know he could be right. Certainly we are living in dark times.

Ask Me Anything.

spast

pol helps x when x can't find answers anymore.

Have a bit of mercy.

We are talking stealthy planets and shiet here.

That made waves in my brain.

How did ancient civilisations know about planets we didn't even discover until the invention of the telescope? The answer is either 1) civilisation has been extremely advanced before or 2) extraterrestrials have visited us.

>extraterrestrials have visited us

You can talk about it.

Did they took you in their saucer?

It's ok McFlanigan.

>implying 1 didn't come about because of 2

Literally no animal has ever been able to touch humanity. The gulf between humans and everything else is enormously vast to the point where people can't comprehend it so they don't notice it.

So it has to be one of them, maybe both. So it's safe to say nr1 is true.