Whats the point of continuing living if you werent born rich

Whats the point of continuing living if you werent born rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-3abSnyo1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get rich

For someone like you? None. You know what to do.

To make more money for the rich

Kill shitskins.

to supply the rich with things they need.

Do all communists think that the only way to get rich is to be born rich, and that feeding yourself while you try to do something with your life is just "making the rich richer", or are the communists on Sup Forums a special brand of retards?

wow.... comfy AS FUCK
want

Fucking two bitches at one time. That shit would be so cash, yo

Kill rich people and take their riches.

comfy thread?

Maybe stop being a materialistic bitch and focus on more important things like your family, friends and most importantly: having children.

You're fucking retarded leaf. You can afford to have all of your basic needs covered and have all of the above and even on top of that get some really nice materialistic things like TVs, computers, phones, books, etc.

And you're still complaining asking "What is the point of living".

Go have a nice meal with your girlfriend/wife/friends/family/anyone and get over yourself you fucking degenerate. Vote out Trudeau while you're at it.

Read books and fight out why they are rich and you arent

Money can't buy you the gifts that God has given you. Repent and denounce material pleasures and seek eternal spiritual fulfillment in Christ.

Because you think that money is the purpose of life, you fucked up.

yes

Become rich?

Money won't make you happy

that's pretty standard, check out reddit if you want to see the way communists think.

To get in a place where you can life your life like you want. If that does not sound good kys.

SEX

either anime or fighting wars for greater israel

>Whats the point of continuing living if you werent born rich
SEX & Shitpost on Sup Forums

To work for the rich.

>implying i can afford my basic nedds

>implying you can't afford your basic needs and yet you can afford to have a computer, have an internet connection and waste your time shitposting here

Find a rich gf

Im literally at a library eating skittles as my only meal of the day which i stole from the grocery store

Sounds legit.

Life's more fun at higher difficulty levels.

If you are actually that poor wtf are you eating candy for instead of nutrients

It's not about how much money do you have, but about what you do with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-3abSnyo1s

What a very Jewish question!

If you place all value in life on money... then you are nothing more than a filthy kike lover and you deserve to be their slave.

>eating skittles as my only meal of the day which i stole

Steal trailmix you fucking retard.

Most places throw away good food too. Go grab some from the bins. Or if you're young, clean, not creepy, just ask for some at closing.

The amount of shit they just throw away will feed you and 20 others.

Is having a dad who is an anesthesiologist rich?

whats the point in living, if you can't feel alive?

You know that's a yes

Live in the moment. Things don't bring you happiness, peace in the knowledge that death has no hold over you through Jesus' sacrifice. Love God, and love those around you and you'll be content.

You should try to kill the rich if it bugs you so much

Hopefully I'll be dead within 10 years. I have a pretty decent career with good growth opportunities, but I'm severely depressed and am a kissless virgin. It sucks.

Work hard and you will be rich. Whine like a millennial pussy and you will be forever poor.

Find faith and stuff outside work

Shit guy, what province you in? It's a long weekend, so you're F-ed, but in Ontario, welfare will give you cash in a matter of days.
Since it's Easter, homeless shelters give out bomb meals. They give them out everyday, 3 times a day. Go eat.
You can also get a bed.

You'll get through it man.

To try.