THIS IS NOT A DRILL

3 ANTI-SUB/SURVEILLANCE OFF THE COAST OF CALIFORNIA ND A REFUELER. Don't cry "training", this has been going on for days. There is worry of a sub out there for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger...there's anti-sub squadrons up and down the coast that train aircrew 24/7.

Put down the donut, fatass and join the Navy.

Come on, Kim! Nuke them!

Nuke! Nuke! Nuke!

any more evidence than just basic military flight training?

there are prescheduled war games happening

Can someone redpill me on San Clemente island?
What the hell happens in there? I never heard of anyone living in there.

Oh shit I got Padres tickets this weekend.

Friend in air force was deployed a few days ago out of no where. East coast and headed out west for deployment. Its really fucking happening.

I've been reading about it a fair amount the past few days. It's a sparsely populated training base. One carrier gives off cell service and there's a room with wifi. The bar ("something crab") has one or two females and hundreds of males and there are two annoyed cops that will ticket you for speeding but if you know where they both are you're free to speed all you like.

It has a single airstrip and lots of bombing ranges. The waters are obviously shark infested but you can swim off the dock.

Seems pretty comfy all things considered. One user said he could see it from the top of a hill he hikes to.

Sup Forums was right again!

they checking for north Korea subs right?

the radius is too small to be a dragnet, its just training

>the radius is too small to be a dragnet, its just training
The island in OP's picture is 147.13 km2 according to Wikipedia. The "search" area is fucking huge, ya dingus.

>training

The USS Nimitz and the full Carrier Strike Group 11 are there conducting a COMPUTEX training ahead of certification before deploying to the western Pacific. It's training.

>Commiefornia
>full of immigrants and SJWs
Why do we care?

looks like they are trying to draw a pepe on the flight tracker

WAIT A MINUTE
THAT SHAPE

link?

what site is this?

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html

see

>norks
>capable of getting halfway across the globe in anything

you know theres early warning systems for that sort of shit right?
A Korean sub couldnt make it past Japan without a brigade of nip jets on its tail and a flotilla going out to meet it

>training with P3s for 4 days

That comma is triggering me