Proof that the Assad regime was behind chemical attacks?

My country is filled with brainwashed mainstream faggets, who believe everything the headlines and mainstream media tells them.

Was there ever any proof that the Assad regime was behind the gas/chemical attacks? If USA was so quick to react on this, there must be some kind of real and authentic proof? If they released some kind of report or proof on this, can you please link me or is it all just complete bullshit like i suspect.

Sorry for my english.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
I'd like to see this as well, personally I think it was a false flag, but I'll keep an open mind

they intercepted communications related to the attack. assad wanted to hit a big meeting of jihadists with the sarin, but the jets missed their target. But the sarin is so deadly that it still managed to kill all those people.

Me too. I want to see proof. We've been lied to too many times.

Do you have any links, sources?

Hearsay.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

And now you bombed the jihadist a lot harder than he did even if he used sarin gas.

Why are you fighting this guy again?

So deadly that all those soldiers used cheap dust masks and were still exposed and did not die.

No, there is no evidence. There is evidence it didn't happen at all.
>white helmets (first respondents) had no protective clothing
>in video of the chaos a man is laughing his ass off but then pretends to be in agony when he realizes the camera is on him
>white helmets were somehow accompanied with a fully equipped media crew
>there's been pictures of the "dead" children standing around playing and laughing in the "carnage"
And the icing on the cake?
>white helmets are part of an al-qaeda group funded by george soros
This is literally 1984-tier brainwashing. What fucking idiots fall for this garbage.

Can I see these videoed you're talking about? I'm not arguing, I'd just like to see them myself

A lot of anons have a webm of it. I don't have it but I'm sure someone will post it here sooner or later.

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for it

Have you heard abouth the us strike to syria daesh? Press tv said abouth gas.

What? No I haven't heard of this

here's how i get around this:

I just say the jews did it and i dont have to provide sources (at least, on this site)

No I'd still like to see sources in that claim

i feel ya man

What is the deal with the White Helmets anyway? I've heard it said here that they're a propoganda unit but never looked into it. Spoonfeed me plz.

No proof. Just "muh intercepted radio" in the digital age. Word salads and speculation.

this nigger's twitter is a goldmine for fake hospital shit

Jihadi False Flag operation

sweden... yes?