jeremy.press/2017/04/11/wanted-an-attacker-i-once-confronted-with-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
archive.is/HqpzA
youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's just mexican foreplay

I ain't clicking that link. webm that shit.

> The camera footage resulted in a misdemeanor assault charge against Simplicio Mendez-Santos, who now is wanted for failure to appear and has since been charged in another assault, according to Jojola.

There should be laws to let you shoot animals like this.

> His first arrest dates back to November of 2015 for failing to appear in court on another case.
That brings the total number of arrests on his record to three. He’s only 19.
That's when you realize Lynch Mobs actually made sense.

Typical Yank all noise, the person filming had a golden opportunity to unleash hell on that Mexican when he was in the act of strangulation, don't mouth of just get stuck in.

Put the phone down and curb stomp him you faggot. This is a problem these days. People just record shit instead of acting.

HE WAS A GOOD BOY

Goddammit these fucking spics making all of us look bad, I'm not a mexishit but I sure do get fucking labeled one, fucker deserved to get shot, I'll shoot him myself.

kek that kid is more based than most white men

"Touch me Nigga"
-beaner

KeK.

Fpbp

I'll knock your goddamn dick in the dirt!

He's like a male version of phone camera teenager girl who yells ohmygod. The ironic dog barking background.

Literally the physical manifestation of people that believe in "tradwives" and get pissed off when they don't want to conform to your demands.

The guy with the camera is such a fucking cuck, I wouldn't doubt that he was carrying his dog in a purse.

Prime for deportation

You have to go back

He's got great hair

not a lot of brains under that hair though

Good. The world will never be truly fair and equal until all dreams are stomped to death. Exceptionalism is a crime.

Dude looks like mexi version of "PrankInvasion"

The camera man is a fucking faggot.

The correct way to deal with this spic would be to just start beating the shit out of him.

This. white people are fucking pussies

missed opportunity to retort "ain't touching you, fagget, now get the fuck out of here already"

Yep, it's fucking sad that a numale's first reaction is to sit back and film it rather than intervene and be called racist.
He should've beaten that spic within an inch of his life and left, no cameras; the woman looked like a beaner as well, so I wouldn't risk sticking around in case she suffers from battered wife syndrome and views you as the aggressor.

Its black and dry as fuck, how is that good hair

Depending on the state you probably could get away with shooting him. It wouldn't be worth the headache though.

indeed
>a literal teenage manlet mexicunt in the middle of an attempted murder
>whip out your new iphone™ 7 and scream at him instead of unleashing your well-deserved fury
why is this video set in a medieval fort anyway?

Wetbacks want to be Black so bad. They're women want us, their men want to be us. Being Black in America is great. We have all these other races around us to play with. This is just another example of Black superiority.

How embarrassing, you white bois are such bitches lol. Mexican manlet shouted him down.

women like being choked

In most states that would be legal.

Not gonna lie, she seemed willing. Not that he shouldn't be deported... But that fat cunt was into it. Fat women don't get many options, so they do what they must to get male attention.

Not in commieforma, I mean the spic got a misdemeanor assault for choking a girl on the ground. If the white guy hit him after he stopped choking her, he'd probably be charged.

Not worth getting in trouble to avenge some fat mexican girl

TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME NIGGA TOUCH ME

Yep I bet some places you'd get his bills too if you fucked him too bad. That would be a tough call. Girl could turn on you too. He got the guy to break of and sometimes that all you can do. The vid busted his ass.

WHY IS THE CAMERA GUY WHITE KNIGHTING

LET THE SPICS KILL EACH OTHER

SHE PROBABLY DESERVED IT

He was kidding. His hair looks fucking terrible

Yeah, it would have been SO EASY to run up and fucking kick him in the ribcage so fucking hard and break at least 2 ribs before he turned around. Then if he's a really tough bean, you just absolutely unload on his chin and it's over.

>oh shit this lady is being choked
>better pull out my phone, this will be great on my blog!

and instead of trying to restrain him he says he is going to knock his dick into the dirt.

>They're women want us, their men want to be us.
but your fathers don't want anything to do with you

nope, document the shit out of it with video to avoid it being a case of "my words vs his words". also the cam may have prevented the perp from escalating. tough guy, you don't mind risking to get sliced up over this? you don't have more going in your life to urge you to play it safe? its not a nu male thing you fucking loser it's a thinking man thing to do: think about your future if you have one that is! all and all he did good.

lol, white boi was scared of some scrawny ass spic.

>not knocking your enemies' dicks into the dirt
American "courage", everybody.

>man

>that skinny as fuck little bitch

kek

seriously how the fuck did he even get that fat chick on the ground, shes like 7 times his weight

If this video triggers you you are a HUGE faggot

Was he charged with animal abuse for skinning the dog for that hat?

>simplicio
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He had a pocket knife in his hand.

I have absolutely no problem with this, how do we know that birthmachine did'nt had it coming? Also, DON*T HIT HER! Get the fuck outta here.
Don't stab her. Fair enough.
Don't strangle her. Fair enough.
Don't kill her. Fair enough.
Other then that, relax.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

This.

tl/dw:
>skinny brown kid has somehow overpowered a walking whale that stole his shit
>suddenly a white-knighting faggot appears
>white-knight threatens skinny brown kid with aggressive homosexuality
>thieving, walking whale makes her escape
>skinny brown kid vamooses
>white knight uploads to youtube

fpbp

hahahaha

>Literally risking your life to save a fat, Mexican woman

Totally worth it bro. If she was White and he didn't do that, that's cuck tier to the max.

Let's not kid ourselves here, this guy with the camera has 10x more balls than you. You wouldn't have done shit, you would have looked the other way and walked away. I know I would have. So don't act like you're some hot shit who would started a brawl, you go on Sup Forums, dweeb.

This is surely an isolated occurrence. It's not like wife-beating is common Latin American cultures.

No ban, no wall, goy.

>cameraman acts tough
>gets spit on
>only comeback is "fucking loser"

Wow.

his facebook page

archive.is/HqpzA

white people in action lol
probably the shitest people to act but the best to talk!

agree.

perfect opportunity to kick a fuckin spic in the face and be a hero for it. i wouldnt have said shit and just power kicked him off her

Arizona here. Just say it was an attempted rape. Sexual assault is grounds for lethal force here.

From the country that got colonized twice by whites.

yeah because calling someone a faggot is so effective right? wow leafs are literally fucking useless just in case everyone wasn't already aware (WE WERE THOUGH)

Nigger you better webm that shit for the other niggers. Nigger.

hahaha why do beaners bark like fucking inbred chihuahuas yet are too pussy to actually do anything

ugly cowardly little shits, gas them along with the niggers

Subhuman spic shit must die. :)

because you assume i dont use vpn you retarded?

this is how you keep control of your women. when will white cucks learn

wtf is this how yanks fight?

I don't even give a fuck about the spic getting choked, I just would have enjoyed knocking his nose off his face, God what a fucking pussy recording this.

Now I give a shit even less.

Since this spic was being her up with a knife in his hand, could you have blown him away and been the clear?

kek'd

The fact that we don't kill chronic repeat offenders in the west saddens me.

The kid deserves to be fried to death while his family watches.

Common he just doing the work of god by choking that fat maid

Lol what a fag. I started laughing at "touch me nigga, tough me nigguhhhh"

I think he was trying to imply that the touch the bean was demanding was a sexual touch, therefore he's an faggot, but it just didn't come out right.

Let me demonstrate the proper retort to "touch me nigga":

>Oh you want me to touch you? Oh yeah? You gettin a hardon over there bitchboy? Has mommy been neglecting you?

And if you must be like the leaf and call him a faggot you finish off with

>Suck my cock, faggot you're on camera being a fucking bitch!

All while making this face, otherwise you'll just seem like a buttmad bitchmade fagboy yourself.

Also you best be ready to thrown down if you're talking that kind of shit.

>I WILL FUCKING KNOCK YOUR GODDAMN DICK IN THE DIRT

>"ima knock your dick in the dirt"

spoken like a true beta whos never been in a fight

>first arrest for failing to appear in court
>First arrest
>Failing to appear
I wonder why he was required to go to court in the first place if he was never arrested before this ?

would Sup Forums do the same thing if that girl gave you an STD?

That's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik

LMAO! fucking pathetic. jesus when did i become such a bootlicker

ayyy

If someone is suspected of a minor crime, they are sometimes issued a citation instead of being arrested. They have to appear in court later. It's like a traffic ticket.

Some US counties/states do this for low level assaults, marijuana possession, trespassing, etc.

If the person doesn't show up for their first court date then they can be charged with a new crime ("failure to appear" or something like that) and the judge issues an arrest warrant.

his parent's first choice was Imbeffffil