Just got sucked off by a tranny i know for a very long time (we were playing video games for years...

>just got sucked off by a tranny i know for a very long time (we were playing video games for years, back when he was a "normal" guy)
>my only sexual intercourse because im a pathetic loser
>still laughing like crazy when i think about every moment he tried to act like a girl

And still ... everyone at my university does not question his female gender and treat him like a woman ALTOUGH HE CLEARLY IS NOT. How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y53ikYyM4DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just be kind to people 2bh, if they're a nice person I have no problem calling them a girl.

I only want to retain the authority of my own speech

Congrats

I can think of several ways to stop this user!

Really wish mods would do something about the 24/7 tranny spam.

Hot

is that pic zir?
wtf its prettier than any girl who ever sucked me off

grow up and worry about yourself, faggot.

Hey congratz, user. Just popped in to call you a huge faggot. Cheers!

call them what they want but if someone talks politics, explain why you would call them what they want but you do not think gender is some feelings based thing.

its called being a man

Why though? Don't get me wrong, all degenerates should get gassed, but I'd fuck a tranny.

Absolutely degenerate.
How was it tho??

WHO FUCKING CARES

You know you want it. If you didn't you wouldn't have brought it up.

murder him

It's technically not even sexual intercourse. Only penis in vagina sex is.

this

You're a faggot.

Just don't go along with it. It's a religion.

Kill yourself

Did (s)he have fake tits?

good, regular thing. cant compare it because its the only person that ever sucked my dick

Xe looks like a guy
kys OP

Was the head good? Would you do it again?

nice
does he pass?

DonĀ“t let him suck your dick?

>How do we stop this?
kill the enablers

so I get banned for a discussion about American history x, a mostly political movie about neo nazis and the mods call that an off topic discussion.

This guy make a thread about how he's a faggot and nothing happens. This boards been going downhill for years, I'm out senpai

Friendly reminder that traps are not gay.

>>my only sexual intercourse because im a pathetic loser
>>still laughing like crazy when i think about every moment he tried to act like a girl
bro and and we are laughing at you, dont get me wrong if you did this over some domination shit I would not say shit, because that is Alpha as fuck, but if you did it only because you are a fucking loser and still mock others for treating the faggot you had oral sex with like a woman, than you are fucking pathetic

This.

Also nice filename, kek

Won't lie, I'm turned off by non-traditional hetero intercourse. I find it icky. But then again I find intercourse with female who isn't 18-30 and fit pretty icky. But I don't begrudge anyone else's good time.

Gender is a social construct so naturally men make the best women. In-vitro breeding will eventually make CISwombs obsolete so we can choose between breeding Alpha Spartan warriors and ripe, tender boipucci.

I, for one, approve of the change.

You fucking faggot, kill yourself.

>everyone at my university does not question his female gender and treat him like a woman ALTOUGH HE CLEARLY IS NOT. How do we stop this?
How about you faggots stop getting your dicks sucked by it.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

MODS

So he's gay and likes you but he knows you don't like him so he wears a girl costume to get you to fuck him

Phone, still OP. Looks decent. He began HRT at a young age wirhout telling others. Only his family knew.

If he did something with his eyebrows and got a better wig he'd be much more passable, cute even.

I'm with you on that one.

This is a Japanese cartoon forum!

Get over it. Weebs are by definition gay pedos with a wide variety of fetishes because straight men detest anime and the entire effeminate Jap culture which goes with it.

Steer into the boiclit. This is Sup Forums, so if we be Nazis, we're still as gay as Ernst Rohm.

>ALTOUGH HE CLEARLY IS NOT.
that means he is not passable

post pics

>Got sucked off by tranny
>"HOW CAN WE GET THEM TO STOP?"

Nigga don't be gay.

if you get a qt trap gf then you are the envy of everyone on Sup Forums, don't screw up faggot

Yeah that sounds awesome

Did he have fake tits? And a feminine benis?
Also why didn't you assert your dominance and fuck his boipucci?
Fukin op missed your chance at being a legitimate alpha.

Do super female looking trannys have high pichted voices?

Me too

Of course I would bake a cake for a gay wedding, but I don't like the government "reeducating" Christian-owned businesses while turning a blind eye to Muslims...

You're gay. Sorry.

>straight men detest anime
Which is why the vast majority of anime features cute girls doing lewd things which we all know gay men, not straight men, like to watch

He kinda is. What I meant is that basically everyone knows he is biological male. His transition may be okay-ish but that's about it.

>get dick sucked by trans friend
>decide afterwards that they don't deserve to be comfortable in their own skin, even when being tolerant literally results in blowjobs
>come to the conclusion that trans friend is the one that's not normal

The fucking state of Oktoberfest

Traps are gay you faggot.

No fake tits. Dick is bigger than mine

Just be nice to people man.

If someone wants you to call him a her, just do it.

Ain't nobody got time to litigate other's feelings.

I mean hey, obviously it worked, I say good for 'her'

Nope. Look at the chart. Traps are to the right of the gay line.

well you're already a faggot so, in for a penny in for a pound, make him suck your dick every day

fuck off traps are scum

Is that the tranny in the pic?

Nah. Won't post pics sorry

You should be killed.

The thought of sticking my small cock into a big cock asian tranny's asshole until i shoot my small dick cum all over its butthole gets me off so hard

shoot me

Not if it's 2D

That's fine, user.

There's nothing gay about fucking a trap.

Assert your dominance op fuk his boipucci...also you are now a queer.

jesus christ germany this is what I picture when I think of the average german millenial. Absolute faggots, worse than people that live on the west coast of the US

except the fact that they are fucking men

>still laughing like crazy
>not feeling tremendous shame

Germany 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=y53ikYyM4DA

> He began HRT at a young age wirhout telling others. Only his family knew.
>everyone knows he is biological male.

The fuck is this shit??? How does this relate to politics?

>Sup Forums tier thread

>tfw no tranny gf
>tfw still enslaved by the vaginal jew

Have a better sized one of those.

then you get gassed

I'd accept that.
It would be worth, I can't deny my dick it wants the bp.

You're not fucking a man, though. Don't conflate sex and gender, they're not synonymous.

Take a look at this, for example. This is a male (sex) girl (gender). There's nothing gay about having sex with her because her gender is female. Being attracted to masculine traits = gay; being attracted to feminine traits = straight.

You are a tremendous faggot, OP. This is coming from a closeted faggot who hates himself and is inlove with his best friend.
Kill yourself before it's too late, trust me.

Anzu is a female you fucking autist

No one (or me at least) didn't really see the changes. But now when he's putt here trying to play the woman it kinda fails. Adam's apple, manly voice, etc

Femboys aren't gay you faggot.

Well, you're a faggot now

Not really, no. Don't like masculine traits at all

Do you consider yourself Bi, Gay or still Straight?
And you can't stop it, since lgtb people are pretty much a protected class, say something bad about them and almost everyone will they you how bigot you're, so you can't have any kind of discussion about that kind of topic.

Thanks for coming out of the closet faggot

pay denbts

That's a female you retard.

Bi, maybe? Some boys are really cute but the more manlier they get, the more i dislike them. I'd say i heavily tend to being straight

That benis is not very feminine desu senpai.

Hitler could fix this.

Hail Hitler!

>playing video games
degenerate

And i should probably kill myself for knowing this but i bet that's Mariana Cordoba.

damn that's a big clit

You're the cancer for allowing this kind of behavior.

Hey, OP. Is your friend in love with you? I mean, if he's a childhood friend, and he sucked your cock, he probably likes you, right?

He'll probably kill himself when you reject him.

fucking rekt

I think this is an interesting angle we're all ignoring... truthfully, OP, what if (s)he does like you?

Honestly, if your friend is mostly passable, you enjoy their company, and they are interested in a date, I think you'd be wrong to overly fixate on whats in their pants and shut that opportunity out. Obviously you don't want to force yourself into something you're uncomfortable in, but by the same token don't lock yourself into a prison of "I can only be attracted to/date XX chromosomes".

Just food for thought.