You do realize that we're going to war with North Korea just so that a Rothschild Central Bank can be established there

You do realize that we're going to war with North Korea just so that a Rothschild Central Bank can be established there.

Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_of_Integrity_(Iraq)
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gqu2n5yb64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The absolute state of Sup Forums

The businessmen of South Korea are making too much money to let this happen as least at the hands of ROK politicians.

so how do we defeat (((them)))?

I could give a shit. Stalinists are stalinists

Yeah.
Iran will be next.

The Korean war never ended millennial dumbfuck.

They're all mongrels anyway. They could use a little freedom.

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

U sirs are fucked

You're so full of shit Harsha.

P.S. we see you.

They can easily avoid that by not developing Nukes and not threatening to launch them at us and the worst Koreans.

They need more medals.

>implying North Kores won't become a new "safe zone" where we send all refugees
We can't let those gulags go to waste

The shortlist a few years ago was

>Iraq
>Iran
>NK
>Libya
>Syria

Iraq was done for in 2003
Libya was done for in 2011
Syria was destabilized in 2011, now nearing it's end. Done for.
That leaves us NK and Iran. Looks like NK is up next. Scratch them off the list.

That only leaves Iran. You will see.

Trump got rothschild balls in his mouth and he's enjoying it.Digits confirm.

Who wins in a hand to hand combat.

US Marines or NK Spec ops.

Also OP, fuck off, no one is going to war, they're going to remain enslaved and brainwashed by their Dear Reader

>I could give a shit
>could give a shit
>could
Are you fucking stupid? Have you ever picked up a book before? Saying you could give something implies you could care. Is that what you're saying? Hang yourself my man, before idiocracy become less satire and more prophecy.

True, Drumpf loves the taste of Jew balls. The thing he loves the MOST is all the attention he's getting.

SHILLL SHILLL LALALALALALALA ROTHSCHILD ARE BASED MY NUMBERS CONFIRM THAT

NORTH KOREA ARE EVIL I SEARCHED FAT KID AND THIS WASNT THE FIRST RESULT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO PEDES

The Ponzi must expand to every country. It must keep expanding or it will collapse.

China and US will starve them out and some general will oust Fatboy (either to end norks suffering or prevent a suicidal last stand) and then sue for peace. Then Korea gets millions of gibmedats/wannabe East-Germans and China gets a new seaport on the Japan see. sage

are there any other countries without established Rothschilds Banks?

M8 you're way closer to the ground zero of that war than anyone excepting those posting from the giant witch coven that is the worst bit of the peninsular.

I mean... have you SEEN 'The Interview'???

I keep seeing this meme everywhere. Can anyone prove to me that every central bank in the world (apart from muh axis of evil etc) has a Rothschild-owned state bank?

Thank your old buddy Calvin Coolidge for reinstating the Jew scheme. May he rot in hell.

still at war with north korea, but you are right about the banking
this is true, we are still are war with them, just in a cease fire (at the moment)

syria and iran

Iran and Cuba are the only other ones left.

let the trump x kim jong un fanfictions begin.
imagine that tho
it's our only propaganda anyway LUL

Old McStormerMuzie had a shill farm, Rahowa Akbar, rahowa Ackbar, Rahowa Acbar. And on that farm he cursed the Jews, Rahowa Akbar, rahowa Ackbar, Rahowa Acbar. With a jew jew here, a jew jew there, here a jew, there a jew, everywhere a jew jew, Old McStormerMuzie had a shill farm, Rahowa Akbar, rahowa Ackbar, Rahowa Acbar.

You guys are so fucking weird.

quite an interesting connection.

>opening a bank in a place with no money

Do you even jew?

And Cuba has been "liberated" by the US... They'll figure out a way to get them a nice and shiny Rothschild bank sooner or later

no digits

maybe it's because they have nuclear weapons and threatened to launch them at the United States you fucking faggot.

You're drinking the kool aid user.

They'll have lots of money when they can start trading those precious metals that they're not able to now

>China will let Murrca set up shop on its doorstep
nice OP

We need to see how well each of them can swim with all that hardware. They must be pretty goddamn competent sonsabitches to be wearing all that.

Yeah I know. So much for America first. This is why I don't worship the GodEmperor anymore.

>north korea: "if you attack us, we'll retaliate"
>america; "THEY WILL ATTACK US, LET'S ATTACK THEM NOW"

drumpfkins everyone

Meanwhile in your home country, you all have seemed to bring a new definition to the word Cuck. Grow a pair of nuts kill some terrorist scum you leftist pussies.

They are dick sucking medals. You can see who sucks Kim's dick the most.

>implying that they're not evil

Fuck that fat fucking fuck. If there ever was a nation that needed liberating, NK would be it.

NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE A JEWISH LIE GOY

GO AHEAD AND DEBATE THIS FAGGOT I'LL JUST PUT PARENTHESES AROUND YOUR NAME AND OPEN MY MERCHANT REACTION FOLDER TO REFUTE

Iran's central bank is fully government owned.
North Korea's central bank is also government owned. These things can be found on google.

Ok now we only have countries left that were invaded.

Lets have a look at Iraq. Now apparently after the invasion in 2003, the central bank was reformed. It's now under management by Abdel Basset Turki, who also has a seat on the Board of Supreme Audit, also known as the Commission of Supreme Integrity

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_of_Integrity_(Iraq)
>Judge Radhi Hamza al-Radhi was selected by U.S. Ambassador Paul Bremer as the first Commissioner from a list of three candidates chosen by the old Judicial Council.[3]

And there we go. Stinks to high heaven.

Now desu, I'm sure i can find similar shit on Libya and Syria, but it's late and I'm going to bed.

this (those 2 and north korea)

We ARE in fact at war with North Korea right this very second. The original Korean War never officially ended.

The only country who dropped nuclear bombs and the only country who has every decade 10 wars is teaching the world about dangers of North Korea. It's really pathetic how this human race has lowered itself thx to Christians and their Jewish masters.

mmhmmm

Well you gotta keep the war machine going user, the Jewish masters require more greenbacks

>NK about to get Rothschild bank
>NK about to get miscegenation
>NK about to get KPOP
>NK about to get (((GLOBAL FREE MARKETS)))
>NK about to get (((DEMOCRACY)))

I cannot believe that people are unironically in favor of a purely pre-emptive strike. As an American, I must say that Americans are embarrassing. Video embed related.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gqu2n5yb64

Let's just lie down and let the world steamroll us then...

So much this.

checked

DPRK is a bunch of autistic screaming midgets in decrepit shithole smaller than Mississippi.

They can't even fire a rocket 50 miles.

Lol, it's the usual bullshit sabre rattling, come on, what are you some 23 year old college kids who's professor is telling you that America's in danger? Get real

The work of the jew

all people in this picture are villains of the world

checked

Kek mit uns

>anything that discredits my world view is a jewish lie

wew

>being this mad

Yet they have the world's largest standing army..

I agree user. People just believe everything the kikes tell them about North Korea. Not saying it's perfect but the people there seem relatively happy there. Quite normal desu, dancing in the street, playing football etc. Muricans just love swallowing Jew lies though.

Btw any idea what the words on that image mean?

It's fake.

You know the B'nai Brith Hit Team will be looking for you now

Isn't it pretty common knowledge that anything that has to do with the Federal Reserve is private? Even the bank itself is private.

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore!

Lol and 75% of their army is unfit for battle and poorly trained. These "battle hardened" faggots couldn't survive 2 weeks in another army's boot camp. Their conventional weapons are hand me downs from Russia and Chinkland, their technology is something from the 50s, and there's no modern warfare ability with them. It's like having 5 million chickens attacking a nuclear missile bomb. There's no chance and it's ALL a massive load if nonsense and that's why the world laughs at them, because they're harmless gooks.

Their books are private too, hilariously enough, even though they control the money system.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

what happens when they run out of countries?

Just dont have a debt m8.

> iraq now has a "central bank"

iraq had a central bank before too you moron.
and saddam used it as his personal moneyvault, scrooge mcduck style.
> Abdel Basset Turki
> radha hamzi al-radhi
so jewish.
must be rothschilds...
> selected by the head of the US occupation force from a list drawn up my the old judicial council (the iraqi version of the bar association and senate judiciary committee)
ooooh! sounds like the jews at work
> to oversee the corruption-prone bankers in iraq and make sure they didnt loot the country in the chaos
wait wut?
that doesnt sound very jewish.
PREVENTING looting of a bank?

> federal reserve is a private corporation

No Shit.
it's a fucking cartel (a corporation made up of all corporations in a sector, to establish a monopoly wearing a fig leaf of "competition")

everyone who isnt a retard already knows this

you both still failed to answer the crux of his question

Prove The Banks Are All Owned By The Rothschilds!

thats they ultimate stumbling block you Jew-Conspiracy faggots fail to explain every fucking time.

until you demonstrate that (((The Jews!!!))) are actually the ones behind this shit, with more than "well, thats what some faggot on 4-chan said..." your crazy ramblings will remain just crazy ramblings.

> im going to bed
nice escape hatch
you dont have to answer the question, but can pretend you did.

Proof of all this?
Or are you just a big propoganda spouting cunt?

I fucking hate commies don't get me wrong, but spreading dumb shit like this around is exactly what marxist kikes do in universities.

Who has the better CQC training?

Start pouring the third world niggers and shitskins into first world countries (they've already started it and it's just going to keep increasing).

Incorrect. We are going to war with NK because they have a crazy at the helm of a state that is developing nuclear weapons and delivery systems that can go further then their backyard.

If the kept their shit to the Korean peninsula, we could ignore it. As long as SK wants to be the little scared bitch that doesn't want to finish the war, and NK was only a threat to them. Ok. Not our problem.

Now they are trying to be a threat far abroad of that. Time to put the little shits down.

good goy

> NoKo's people are so happy...
> chinese army has to shoot them crossing the border into CHINA
> literally so desperate to escape the kim's paradise they try to sneak into CHINA under machinegun fire and barbed wire, over mine feilds.
> NoKos die every year clinging to the landing gear of planes headed out of the Juche Paradise
> NoKo military shoots anyone trying to escape the utopian society the kims have created
> survivors get sent to gulag
youre a special kind of stupid arent you?

> deeply interested in the text of a soviet era polish anti-semitic propaganda poster

it reads "the whip of mankind"
now tell us all about how marxism is part of the grand jewish conspiracy, despite marxism's fervent hatred of jews.

day of the teastrainer when?

I agree dude. Very frustrating.

Bicz ludzkosci, Polish for "Whip/Scorge of Humanity."

>muh evil dictator

Is that even worth the money?

>(((Chinese Border Guards)))

>anti-semitic propaganda
Ahhh, gotcha! ;)

I'm sure there are a shit ton of African and Central Asian countries with no Rothschild banks that we don't give two shits about invading, this meme is so played out.

>Marxism's fervent hatred of Jews
>Muh sad stories spoon fed by (((NGOs)))
>That spacing
Fucking T_D will not get the fuck out of here.

At least I get my exercise and actually still mean something to the planet. If others profit from people doing the right thing to protect others... Well shit happens.

Right Britbong? Or do you only speak German now? Oh wait, we Americans stopped that form happening. That's right...

No, your kike overlords stopped it happening so they could get israel. they just used you for your military, which is what theyve always done and will continue to do.

only an american could get this saying so wrong that it ends up meaning the opposite of what they intended

>Y-you, you would be speaking German
Absurd meme. But were it true, it'd be a hell of a lot better than ZOG. I apologize to all my European cousins for the mental retardation that is Weimerica, and perhaps America per se. The real battle will be for Europe, which can very plausibly reverse the demographic destruction that we cannot here in the US. Vid and pic related youtube.com/watch?v=9Gqu2n5yb64

Speak German ?
We would have been better off if we lost the war.

Also, you can stop speaking English and create your own language

your average NK specop is about half the size and a third of the weight of your average US specop

so you argue that the kims are benevolent democratically elected benefactors of the korean people?

> only ONE candidate gets to run for election in NoKo, and that candidate is a Kim, every fucking time.

> voter turnout is 110%
> the only candidate gets 130% of the vote
> anyone who doesnt vote, or doesnt vote for the dear leader goes to gulag or the solyent factory
> beacon of democracy and pluralism
> shining city on a hill
> the dream we all aspire to
> cuisine consists of roadside grasses, tree bark and a thin gruel made from your dead children
> everyone who escapes NoKo is lying
> NoKo is awesome
> cant keep the lights on.

Unfortunately, British cousin, we have our own language in the United States. It is a negrified bastardization of yours. Please send help to extract the better of us.