What do I do?

Ex-Muslim. can't get chicks to like me because I'm a shitskin. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOEVKHXhcJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you idiot

Date other shitskins like you're supposed to.

Become a millionaire

I bet you're fucking Persian. Fuck I think I hate you faggots more than Arabs.

Pretend you are a mexican.

go back to your contentment nigger

do you go to waterloo university

Smile more

whats the big difference?

That's weird. Please explain the reason behind that.

kys

Go to Germany or Sweden and find someone looking for someone to bang their wife

yeah, it is. arabs here act like gangster faggots whereas persians are nerdy as fuck

Quit going for white bitches.
Go east Asian, "native" American, or Black. Or you can take a fat white girl since that is usually what darkies get.

because fucking Arabs here know their place but dirty Persian scum think they're based. Fuck them.

preach. I'm a fat white girl and all I get are indians and middle easterners

????
and why do u dislike a nerd more than a gangster arab?

no, they don't. they hang out with niggers and behave like niggers, at least in waterloo-kitchener

Go back to your country where everyone is a shitskin. If you have any women you'll drown in muslima pussy.

Sage

what, I don't dislike them

Kill yourself and your family before I get my hands on you. Then you'll be begging for it.

this is what u should do !
great advice

well if you're an ex-muslim you should just go outside and skip and jump and smile because I bet the world is a much brighter place.

Start working out and eating healthier

Change glasses and get a high paying job.

So I had a wife. She was beautiful, like you. Who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks.

One day, they carve her face.
And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!

Maybe fuck off home

oh I know what this is.

Some muslim found out this guy is an ex muslim, so he posted his picture on here and is pretending to be him. Or this is just fake..

if all i had was a hairy wife and a goat I'd be as pissed off as you too.

Funny you just described Persians. Guess it depends.

Buy clothes that fit, get a haircut, shave that excuse for a beard, lift weights and eat right until you no longer have that pudgy baby face. Learn and practice game.

Or bitch on the internet about being an ex muzzie and white wimmin. Your choice Achmed.

How about plastic surgery for that nose, trim
those bushy eyebrows, go to the gym, wear contact lenses, then you have to go back.
Regardless.
Just.

Yes Heath Ledger.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA

first off you need to cut your hair short. maybe a little messy on top or do the hilter cut many are doing.

then grow some facial hair, a well kept beard would look good, or at least a 5 ocock shadow. the mustache is gay and retarded and looks painfully desperate.

lose the glasses and get contacts, OR get beeter frames, thick hipster ones that are trendy right now.

wear button up shirts and loosened ties, get good dress shoes and a belt that matches.
have 4 pairs of dark slacks and two pairs of kahkis.

get an adidas mens set with deodarant, cologne and hair gel.

you wont have to worry about deoderant clashing with colognes.

Is your name Hashim Tanvir, or did you just use some shitskin's profile picture while expecting no one to reverse image search it?

Sage.

THIS you Muzzie. Also, don't forget to rat out your terrorist buddies.

Arabs just like to kill white people.
Persians youtube.com/watch?v=tOEVKHXhcJs

U mad Arab bois

>get an adidas mens set with deodarant, cologne and hair gel.
>you wont have to worry about deoderant clashing with colognes.

This advice might save your life one day.
Believe me.

Just walk up to them and say 'boom goes the dynamite'.
It will get their attention.

Why don't you do what Elliot Rodgers did?

Go to India or Pakistan

It's human nature that women like people who look like them

Come down this way, athletic white guy here and I love fat chicks

go live where ever your people are from and then you can get a shit skin gf pretty easily

Despite what Sup Forums will have you believe, race is of absolutely no significance at all to females.

Your problem is simply the fact that you are very very ugly.

90% of Canadian posters on here are poos, or chinks. What the fuck. No wonder Canada is always behind every anti-US comment and thread.

a white canadian can't post their face here, they would sent away to the reeducation camps you never hear about

Go back

Listen bhai, Knowing how scrawny 99% of pakis are I would really be worried you might hurt yourself if you got your hands on me.

This dude supports the liberals banning islamophobia (aka eventually any criticism of islam). he's ruining a country that welcomed him

work out and lose the extra fat
maybe grow a well groomed beard
dress well

Nigger literally convert back to Islam (you never leave) and get a fucking free wife out of the deal.

Fuck dude I got paired up with a woman I knew from my childhood through the Masjid at age 18. WHY the fuck would you leave Islam if you are a fucking beta when you can get a wife easily through the religion. Half the fucking religion is marriage you moron!

Honestly, black girls and east asian girls are your only option. Muslims won't be with you unless you covert. Jews and Hindus won't like you because you aren't a genetic Jew or Hindu.

Try being a Morman.

Good we don't need any more shitskin babies

Test

Command: Kill self

Reasons:
>leaf
>shitskins
>ex-muslim
>a fucking leaf