How the fuck does North Korea have nukes? The country is a complete joke...

How the fuck does North Korea have nukes? The country is a complete joke. It's like finding out the monkeys at the zoo are using guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6LWNQqs7TE
globalsecurity.org/military/world/armies.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chances are that back when China thought of NK as more of a friend and less like a liability, they sold em secrets
That or nuclear fission is much easier than common man realises

youtube.com/watch?v=f6LWNQqs7TE

It's not a joke, you've just been fed so much propoganda.
They have one of the largest standing armies in the world.

thats actually the most likely scenrio. Someone sold them the schematics. Im sure they have their own uranium.

Manhattan Project took only a few years. Best Korea's had 50 to copy/steal nuke tech.

Gfto shill or whatever you are

Things could be worse

While the country was under Kim Il-Sung it was basically just a satellite state of the USSR. It was actually far more liberal in the 70s/80s than it is now.

It's only under Kim Jong-il and his son that the country has become so batshit crazy

Part of the secret to a nuclear bomb was figuring out if it was possible. Heisenberg famously decided it wasn't and essentially killed Nazi Germany's experiments into it.
The other secret was figuring out how to accomplish it, something that is well published and published and documented today. If you wanted to build a nuke you just need a basic understanding of the math involved and access to the facilities that can produce what you need

It's actually the 4th.

>one of the largest standing armies in the world
size doesn't mean jack shit. quality >>>>> quantity, look at the gulf war.

/r/donald dicklet detected

What I said is a fact, feel free to fact check me if you want.
globalsecurity.org/military/world/armies.htm

LE FAKE NUZE
LE BASED STICK MAN
LE BASED KEK

Triple Doubles....
What does Kek mean by this?

Yeah I'm glad the_donald plebbits are finally getting pushed away, thanks.
But c'mon equipment-wise other armies are likely better off, plus they only have so many people left to conscript.

Two things wrong with your post, first, I never said THE largest, I said one of the largest.

Second thing, they're #1
SeeStop being insecure, nobody said they're the most powerful

Making nukes is surprisingly easy.
For example first US nuke was based on modified naval gun.

The hardest part is to acquire a right fusion materials.

Even if you have a technology, it can take years to produce amount of plutonium needed for nuke.

Clinton gave them the technology.

or the soviet union

You have to remember, the only reason NK is the way it is today is because of Soviet divide between U.S

Japanese engineers

>exploit the shit out of your loyal slave population
>get rich and acquire all the materials you need
>kidnap some poor Japs to do all the smart work for you

Easy