Sup Forums Does It again! Jared Kushner changes the hidden Masonic symbol in his company logo

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
archive.is/vT0FQ
henrymakow.com/Kushner-Belongs-to-Fanatical-Jewish-Doomsday-Cult.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>JARED CHANGES IT DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS
>WE MADE HIM DO SOMETHING GUYS
>JARED NOTICED US YAAAAAY

This is reddit-tier.

hey jared

>Original
LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT CADRE

>Cadre is founded by Jared Kushner and his brother
>Cadre is a global investment startup specializing in real estate
>its "secret financier" was revealed by NYC media to be George Soros, who loaned the Kushner Bros. $250 million
*official website: www.cadre.com

>what does "Cadre" mean
>dictionary.com: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization.
a member of an activist group."
>an user in previous thread: "cadre, in the political context is defined as "a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party"

>examine Cadre's official logo
>pic related
>notice the 'A'
>it is a pyramid with the capstone separated
>imagery synonymous with secret societies, mystery schools, Illuminati etc
>the Israel Supreme Court, financed and designed solely by Dorothy Rothschild, features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it)

>Kushner ties to Rothschild family
>Jared is tight with Rupert Murdoch
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, with Lord Rothschild and Dick Cheney
>Genie Energy has oil contracts in Israel for the Golan Heights, cited by UN as Syrian land overseen by Assad

>Kushner has a messianic complex, as explained by Israel user in previous thread, pasted below
>he is part of a long line of potential messiahs to bring about the Culling and establishment of post-apocalyptic Messianic age. some other messianics: sabbatai tsvi, jacob frank, leviev, kissinger, soros, weiner, spitzer..."
>In a 2007-8 forum, an user claiming to have inside Illuminati knowledge pinned Jared Kushner as "New Head" and supported this accusation

>April 4 2017; before the Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, on record, NY Mag publishes Kushner x Illuminati headline: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
>Jared owns 666 5 Ave building

Haha Jared must be a beta male cuck. Keep the pressure on that faggot boys.

Fuck that democrat Jew Jared kushner

This tells us that someone doesnt want negative publicity for their mega million dollar baby. this isnt some pizza parlor . this is a sensitive major project. to react that quickly speaks volumes. this is a tender spot on the foot of satan.

I seem to have miss most of this. What's the source of the kushner-soros connection?

Intriguing

i have a suspicion that Trump only bombed ISIS because he's trying to deflect from all the negative coverage he gets here on /pol, but that he's still ultimately going to start a war with Syria, NKorea, Russia, Iran. Bombing ISIS is just his way of compromising.

>Sup Forums DOES IT AGAIN YAAY GUYS
>WE MADE JARED NOTICE US YAAAY

i fucking hate nu-pol

Rifd chips, land grabs, shady (((them))) tactics, and biblical wankery

You need to settle down, Jared.

I mean how do we know there is a secret loan? What evidence?

why the fuck would people willingly put known illuminati symbols in their websites?

wew, yew peepel figured out da A
dat wun fuwnt dat alaays haas dat a wit a v n'it

ehe
sqr cmpss

>Orgy of Sly-winking Usury?

you should have said "WE DID IT REDDIT" unironically, Jared.

This time line is getting 2spooky4me

Because being super sekrit gets boring. They like to flaunt with that shit. Heck i know i would. Its like having a swastika in your company logo without anyone noticing

Jesus this faggot literally is just the chosen jew

Whats his end game? Culling the majority of populace (goyim)?

Link to past threads with satanic evidence
>
>
>
>
>
>

Make sure to link and keep updated in new threads.

SAVE EVERYTHING IN Text Files/Take Screenshots

>Link to 2008 post claiming Kushner being groomed for illumanti
archive.is/vT0FQ
>archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ

Might be more like pic related

So they can laugh at the stupid goyim for being so dumb.

>Link to 2008 post claiming Kushner being groomed for illumanti
archive.is/vT0FQ

t. Cuckner

Endgame is most likely using the RDIF "Lucent" technologies located in the 666 5th ave building he bought at a record price develops.

>Anons have likely encountered Quick Rundowns
Understatement of the Year right there

>Jared Kushner attended Chabad House at Harvard. "Israel wasn't a political discussion for him; it was his family, his life, his people," said Hirschy Zarchi, rabbi at the Chabad House at Harvard.
>RACIAL SUPREMACISTS
>Chabad believes Jews are God's chosen people and everyone else is trash. In the book "Gatherings and Conversations" the Great Rebbe tells his followers that Jewish people are an extension of God and Gentiles are destined to serve the Jews.
"Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."
>"A Jew was not created as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews."
>Rabbi Ginsburgh, a leading Chabad Rabbi, has argued that because Gentiles are genetically inferior to Jews, a Jew should be able to take Gentiles organs if he needs one. He was recorded saying, 'As for the goyim… Zalman's attitude (was): "Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever."
>'If every single cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part of God, then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA.'
'If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value.'
>The Jewish Daily Forward reported a talk given by Chabad Rabbi Mani Friedman.
>Asked how he thinks Jews should treat their Arab neighbors Friedman responded, 'The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle).'
henrymakow.com/Kushner-Belongs-to-Fanatical-Jewish-Doomsday-Cult.html

>lucent technologies logo
>bloody broken ring

Find out if Jared has any ties to other companies and their symbolism.

More on Cadre
>turns out that George Soros is the money behind a new real estate venture called Cadre which was founded by Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner and his brother Joshua Kushner.

>George Soros was the man who provided Cadre with a $259 million line of credit. A source told the publication, “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.”

>Cadre was founded by Ryan Williams, and Josh and Jared Kushner, and was launched in 2014.

>While George Soros has provided the venture with credit, the company has so far raised $68.3 million in 2 rounds from 8 different investors, including $50 million in a series B closed just last month.

Thats a self eating snake m8

bump

thats a torn sphincter buddyro

That was me.

You're welcome, I guess...

bump

FBIANON'S BACK

Bumperino

another roleplayer, wow

dank post, kush

This. Sup Forums needs to bully the antichrist. Bully him to the very edge. It is necessary for the lulz. It is Keks plan, and it is the reason we all find ourselves in the Bearenstain timeline.

bummbbb

Praise Kek

Found the Jew.

>funded by Soros

That's reason enough to drop Kushner right there. But what about Ivanka?

she was probably just being used

So it is baneposting irl for the elites?

More

>Great links
>WTF. Monarch butterfly as in project monarch

>Jared Kushner, I knew you'd come!

Roleplaying thread or not, Kushner's taste in music, RFID ownership, and his building address spooked me.

They throw it in our faces constantly. You just have to know what to look for.

bump

fucking jews senpai

this desu. tbhfam she got played. He was going to drop her because she wasnt jewish, untill she decided to convert. so he must be laying down that dick she really wants because its not like there is a shortage of young up and coming millionaires these days.

whats his taste in music?

#FireKushner #DevilGate #KeepBannon