Syria General /sg/ - LOLI COMMANDS YOU TO FIGHT FOR ASSAD EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>SOUTHFRONT Apr13
youtu.be/pqoE00q8bQs

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/SHNVlBsmCTc
Translation: pastebin.com/khq76Rx5
youtu.be/ZpgYBIDk43Q
youtu.be/MlrpvKNl9D8

PERMANENT MAPS
>Maeplet
maeplet.com/
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Palmyra Apr11
i.imgur.com/nB560y0.jpg
>Raqqa Apr9
i.imgur.com/OimRnex.jpg
>Mosul Apr9
i.imgur.com/6OMdH8T.jpg
>E Aleppo/Raqqa Apr6
i.imgur.com/tqzbDEt.jpg
>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr12
>NEW ASSAD INTERVIEW DROPPED: youtu.be/Bnpy7mrGMS0
>President Assad: Trump is a puppet of the Deep State
>Assad says the Khan Shaykhun was a false flag
>Coalition planes kill 18 SDF with friendly bomb
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro → or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>Russia to veto UN Security Council resolution on Syrian chemical weapons attack
>MIT professor:White House claims on Syria chemical attack obviously false
>Putin meets Tillerson in Moscow
>EVACUATION AGREEMENTS TAKING PLACE IN IDLIB AND RIF DIMASHQ PROVINCES
>S Palmyra: SAA liberates new hilltops, overall 230+ square miles of territory liberated

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure
latimes.com/world/la-fg-israel-syria-dilemma-2017-story.html
globaltimes.cn/content/1042211.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq6mM1ETnYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mother Of All Barrel Bombs

Death to America!

Death to Brazil!

(User was detained for this post)

fuck asshat

Also, reboasting info about US boots on the ground in Syria
This author has confirmed other shit before it broke

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure

Damn I hope ww3 will hold off so I can get these out to anons. They're inna production now.

I would have used it as OP pic if you had post it 1 minute earlier.

Death to America.

Why is the Chinese government so beta? Xi Jingping was sitting eating chocolate cake while his ally was being attacked.

This is why China will never have any real allies. The eternal neutral businessmen.

Hopefuly NK nuke germany just for shit and giggles.

In Russia, people live in poverty... I do not understand why they need military operations in other countries...

China knows the easiest way to not get entangled in a giant foreign war is to not get entangled in a giant foreign war. Also Chinese Special Forces are probably in Syria anyways.

He already has boots in the ground with the SDF.

I-i like you too

It would fill so much people with joy with america dies in this century

I'm going to sleep guys. Happy Easter. Love you all (all non-shills that is).

>Why is the Chinese government so beta?
They tend to be pretty reserved in terms of how they publicly react to events, but then do their own thing. That's why I'd never trust what they say at face value
Some user posted a body movement analysis of the UN meeting this week and while the Chinese said "deebly goncerned" the movements of the Chinese ambassador indicated they were pissed off

hopefully /ag/ soon

Assad is a dying star. A white dwarf heading for a black hole. That's physics. It's inevitable.

Seoul is fucked brehs

I pray for Balkanization every day.

>Blue is Haram

I mean CIA regime, not people.

Noice! Maybe do this for Fins
>Best fins, greatest finns, guides the bomb away from Israeli and Saudi intelligence officers

> Also Chinese Special Forces are probably in Syria anyways.

I wish, but highly doubt that. The only pics of Chinese I saw were terrorists with ISIS.

I just think China is beyond hope to do anything right now. Probably will do business with rebuilding Syria for the party that wins. Him sitting there with Trump right after bombing Syria and all smiles is insulting and a major cuck situation for the Chinese.

I had a couple of really close albanians friends and besides just being fun they were like actual good friends to be around even when times weren't good or exciting.
They'd always be hanging around somewhere with each other and were cool with me showing up which most nationalities only did in their own groups but since germans are so fucking weird I didn't have "my group". It was just different atmosphere of an actual caring group and going off when shit happened than just partying and trying to force an image of yourself on people and abandoning all when times were bad.
Every albanian I've met was like that even if I didn't become friends with them.

>Man, I'm sorry to hear that. What kind of halluciantions do you have?
It is strange and seems not really even after it had just happened but Ill just start envisioning shit. For a while it was images of people then more into numbers and words and even when I close my eyes I see it incredibly clearly. I can't focus on anything at all anymore but what I 'see' infront of me. Takes effort and not doing anything to try and control it and realize where I am again. Can take 5 mins to get over it or sometimes I give up and let it go for an hour or so(it is not fun). Sleeping is unexplained. 14 hours sleeps is my average and occasional 24 hour of sleeping occur not rarely.

>mfw discovered Sup Forums because of a jewish lesbian
kek
seriously laughed out loud to that

U sound really confident though and you haven't had a gf since a year or so?
Or was actually finally coming around to willingly swallow the blackpill what actually changed how you socialized or behaved?
I know I definetly didn't enjoy hanging around with certian people anymore even after jsut accepting that some ideas here weren't simple self hatred filled racist ideas. I stopped hanging out with somenot because of skin color or ethnicity as much but because of their stupid pathetic believes and how they chose to live their lives.

> Hoping for Americas destruction
> Call everyone shills who don't agree with you

Top kek. I hope the FBI babysits these threads.

soon...

I can't decide whether it's funnier to make the context that he's actually bombing ISIS, or just point out how much """support""" we give them.

Hmm, this article really makes you think.

latimes.com/world/la-fg-israel-syria-dilemma-2017-story.html

Raises a tough question:

Israel has spent most of the Syrian civil war watching from the sidelines, is it time they got involved in this conflict following the atrocious gas attack by brutal dictator Assad.

>Despite a state of war that exists between the neighbors, a growing number of Israelis are calling on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to do more to assist Syrian civilians, arguing that Jewish history of displacement imparts a moral obligation on Israel to help wounded Syrian civilians.

>“As Israelis and Jews, the use of gas takes us back [in time],’’ said Intelligence Minister Yisrael Katz, alluding to the Holocaust, during the cabinet meeting. “Our obligation as Jews and Israelis is to offer aid to the victims of the gas attack. There are many children and the elderly…. We must not stand idly by.”

>At a security cabinet meeting on Sunday, ministers mulled proposals to accept Syrian children injured in the gas attack — beyond a 4-year-old policy to take in Syrians from rebel areas near the border for temporary medical treatment — but made no final decision. A similar proposal that got consideration in the wake of the siege of Aleppo has yet to be implemented

Elsewhere, other important questions are being raised regarding the foreign policy strategy of the Trump administration. Thomas L. Friedman, writing for The New York Times asks, "Why Is Trump Fighting ISIS in Syria?"

>"Why should our goal right now be to defeat the Islamic State in Syria? Of course, ISIS is detestable and needs to be eradicated. But is it really in our interest to be focusing solely on defeating ISIS in Syria right now?"

that timeline would be extremely comfy

hope it can happen in my lifetime so I can visit american again

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the /sg/ people are either shills or Syrian expats.

Take care , happy Easter bro!

They're playing the long game, unlike our government who can't plan a week into the future

gn!
guess you won't see my reply to your post

trump is playing tridimentional chess

>He already has boots in the ground with the SDF
NSC wants somewhere around 50,000 US troops on the ground, a bit different from what it is now

shill get out

what good this superstate has done to you?

> China is a cuck for siding the the most important nation on earth, instead of some sand nigger nation that they benefit nothing from.

HAHAHAHA! You Kremlincucks actually think like this! HAHAHAHA! Suck a cock bitchboi. China is on our side now.

You babysit on here all day spamming the same shitty fucking memes and you're surprised people call you a shill?

lmao

We need to Balkanize

a mix of both things! make fun of his ego too, and the cultish following behind him.
>Dropping the Bomb
>the god emperor Trump himself drops the bomb while eating cake

They were doubling our vetos from time to time (When US was going ultra retard mainly), even tho 1 veto is enoth.

Most of the times they prefer us being on the edge of the happenings tho, even tho i'd like them to do something as well stil i dont think its a big problem, we are used to nonstop happenings.

Yeah, thats a mini 2003 situation. Trump knows if he wants the SDF to have their federation bullshit he needs to send at least 100,000 US troops.

If he doesnt do anything President Assad will take all of Syria (will take time of course)

>Call everyone shills who don't agree with you
Redditors are the ones that do that the most. Now get the fuck out amerifat.

Reminder that Trump>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Assad

#OpenbordersforIsrael

Fucking meme this shit into reality

Would California be sustainable after a dismantle of the USA?

>45 Million Americans Still Stuck Below Poverty Line: Census. Despite five years of economic recovery, poverty is still stubbornly high in America. More than 45 million people, or 14.5 percent of all Americans, lived below the poverty line last year, the Census Bureau reported on Tuesday.

>China is on our side now.
>abstained from your retarded UN Resolution
>has not given an absolute fuck what you do in Korea because they'll end up taking the northern portion

Im sure if Trump traded the rest of the Spratlys for them to "concern" NK you'd think youre best friends

My life in America is 100000000000x better than the life of some flip-flop in South America. So of course you wish our destruction. You're jealous.

I honestly pity you though. You will never ever have the luxuries that I am provided in my country. And that goes for the majority of the world population. America is more valuable than Syria and Brazil 1000x over.

slave labor

Im 100% sure if Russia didnt veto first the Chinese will chicken out and abstain or something.

The Arab World and Iran are very lucky to have Russia supporting them and Russia can be a good ally to them. The chinese wont do anything. Its sadly all business for them.

This
Supposedly the Chinese have sent a bunch of equipment and air defense system to the SAA via Iran

Yeah, we'll see what happens, but if he's gonna do it, it'll probably be in the very near future

wow what a nice house

seems like killing children is really profitable after all

I got one for today
>be me,16y old degenerate kid and a little bit to much into dudeweedlmao
>Have a connection (met a guy i went to elementary school with at a party after years and we started talking,)
>the guy sells good shit at a cheap price, but he only sells in bulk
>me,being a good goy and a relatively good student never bought substantial amounts
>team up with my albofriend because he does buy larger amounts, which resulted in me getting the discount price while albo buys the biggest part
>take the bus to the guys appartment because it was to far for a bike ride
>after this me and albofriend wait at the bus stop to go home, this is in a rather shit neighbourhood
>suddenly this drugged up guy in his 40s walks by, and starts shouting at albo, and getting pushy
>they get into a fight (i did not know about the doorhandle he always has on him at this moment) and i see a shiny object in albos hand ,albo seemed to have the upper hand so I stay away from it
>rumble ensues
>group of 4 turkish or morrocan guys show up, to our aid ,and beat the shit out of the guy
>me sitting there,no idea what just happened,bleeding guy on the ground,albo swinging his doorhandle around while talking (shouting) with the 4 turkish friends he just made
>tfw bus arrived at this moment

I love thatAmerican homes have porches.

California indipendence movement is unironically literally pushed by a russian shill, look it up.

Most of times it is clear to everyone in the UN what Russia will Veto and what it will not.
They didnt Veto because they knew there is absolutely no chance that Russia will let it pass.

globaltimes.cn/content/1042211.shtml

i am sure putin wants to spend russian tax pay on shit that will never happen

Not really, the entire SW US would fall apart
in a balkanization situation the midwest and upper west coast would be the most stable, while the East Coast, South East, and South West would be the worst hit with ethnic cleansing and violence

hopefully Russia dies too

I miss the Mexican loli guy. I hate nu-/sg/

fuck off pedo

turkish electro-loli guy >mexican loli guy

China was not too pleased with US at that meeting. youtube.com/watch?v=Aq6mM1ETnYg

>let foreigners beat up your own country man
even if he was degenerate drug addict you weren't much better it seems tbqh

Midwestern Union would be the best. We have most of the nukes and the least amount of fags. Kill all the niggers in Minnesota and Ohio and it'd be a utopia compared to the CURRENT YEAR Amerikwa. Here's my predicted map. I made all the fag-state coalitions pink. Hopefully the Midwest Zone fuses with Jefferson so we can be on both coasts but the East Coast ports are fine.

How the fuck can you call anyone cultish? You people literally sniff Assad's ass all day long in these retarded threads. What is Assad doing for you or potentially doing for you that would make you suck his dick so much?

I could post two brazilian lolis ITT but americans would try to kill them

>4 turk strangers help
>friend just sit and stare
dude i would have let you eaten the doorhandle for being that beta

Do they have a femine penis?

Nope, still here. Not getting any sleep tonight, it seems.

pls

why not give New Jersey to fag states?
I thought that place is messed up with degenerates

Funny because Chinks are sucking American cock right now you insane junglemonkey

I wouldn't be surprised if you're Carlos Latuff

True, this last vote was very obvious. I like the new UN ambassador Vladimir Safronkov, I think he did well yesterday. How is he viewed in Russia?

Because the meme missile strike was a) a sign of weakness to Chinks and b) yet another unilateral decision of the US, which Chinks really hate.
There's also the part where Chinks are laughing their insectoid asses out on the "not a currency manipulator" thing. Yes, they are currency manipulators and yes they will do it again if they need it.

Heh, that was just another Tuesday for me back in my middle-school years.

>What is Assad doing for you or potentially doing for you that would make you suck his dick so much?
>fights Israel
>fights the jewish golem called the USA
>friends with based Iran, Hezbollah, and Russia
>kills Jihadists
>he's a bretty gud guy all around

Fuck Jew York. New England will be fine on its own, or RI will become a new Singapore

In my defence i was a 16 year old good goy who had no idea what was going on
the 4 turkish guys sort off piled up on the guy while albo was beating him, disturbing 1v1's is not ok

Sure they are. Surely it has nothing to do with Kim being a massive fucking liability to them since the South China Sea artificial islands shitshow.

Assad is based af. He kills ISIS and moderate beheaders financed by Saudi, Qatar and US.
t_d is cringey nupol and needs to gtfo.

> "please dont fight guys, relax and calm down, we will lose so much money"

Thats literally how the Chinese govt sees this.

>not a currency manipulator" thing. Yes, they are currency manipulators and yes they will do it again if they need it.
I wanna know so badly what made Trump come out and openly admit they weren't currency manipulators.

Rude ;-;

the American Anti Brown Children Orbital Laser(tm) would kill them immediately before their light could reach your eyes

Well fuck I was gonna go now I think.

But they are? Why do you think HSI tanked so hard last year?

>openly admit they weren't currency manipulators
His advisors probably told him when Bush tried to do that
W tried to push for some more "protectionist" policies in regards to China until it was pointed out that while it would hurt both, the Chinese economy would survive, but the American economy couldn't

>new UN ambassador Vladimir Safronkov
>How is he viewed in Russia?

Some say "He should be slightly more polite"

Some say "About time he told those US puppets what we think about them"

Government media is mainly proud of him.

So things like that are basic albo things?
I wonder how albos get a bad reputation...

>not helping NATO resolution in UNSC when investigating Syria
>seeing NK as baggage when they can just take half of NK when it goes tits up with troop mobilization
>continuing profiting off of your stupidity with Trump ditching protectionism against China
>But they're getting coal from us now guise!