Why is POL so against globalization?

The industrialization of nations is the result of globalization and integration of economies.

If you're so apposed to this "kikery" then you might as well hang yourselves cause all of you actively benefit from it.

-Wide variety of goods and services
-cheaper shit
-More job opportunities as multi national companies become bigger
-Foreign investment
-development of economies
-The ability to expose the jew on your made in china PC's

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/04/13/reuters-america-interview-ukraine-to-launch-big-blockhain-deal-with-tech-firm-bitfury.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up kike

You're describing international trade, not globalism.

>forcing Westerners to compete in the same labor markets as shitskins
>enriching shitskin countries
>undercutting local companies

Thanks, globalization! I'm so glad I saved 2 dollars on my tubberware, it's well worth the destruction of Western economies.

Globalization =/= Globalism

Because different groups of people have different behavioral tendencies. This is known as "race" or more commonly referred to as "the thing that Jews tell you doesn't exist because if you thought it did you would question their behavioral patterns and point them out for what they are."

If you assume that all people will behave and react the same given the same opportunities, access to resources, the freedom to move to whichever locale they please, etc., you are a fucking bonehead because all the proof you need is right before your eyes.

Yes, tell that to the millions of blue collar men who lost their jobs as hundreds of factories closed in the midwest / rustbelt.

Retard

You wouldn't be able to shitpost if it wasn't for globalization.

Why? Globalization is nothing but a wealth transfer from Western consumers to the elites of the 3rd and 1st world. We send our jobs and our money to China and the corporations keep the profits.

>Shits fine for hundreds of years
>Germany goes full anschluss and is destroyed.

Suddenly everyone has to be part of country, even though the Soviet union fell like a ton of bricks. Nobody can give you a good reason why.

Economically speaking

Many are against the concept of Globalization because it undermines National Identity and makes us all suffer every time China cracks the whip harder on its steel producers. Its all well and good saving money on imported computers, but under a more mercantilist system the UK would produce more.
Thanks to Globalism, the world is better off, but the people in it are worse off

>-Wide variety of goods and services
Not against trade

>-cheaper shit
Sometimes good, sometimes bad. If shit's cheaper because some multinational corporation moved to Africa for slave labor then that's not actually moral or good for our economy.

>-More job opportunities as multi national companies become bigger
More job opportunities for 3rd world countries. Less for countries where these corporations have destroyed all competition.

>-Foreign investment
So foreign billionaires have more control of your government. Sounds greaaaaaaat.

>-development of economies
This can happen much more efficiently without mega corporations using 3rd world people as slave labor and stealing their resources.

America sends the low wage manufacturing jobs whilst in return most of the possessions you have in your house are affordable to you. Also, America becomes specialized in service sector jobs and often foreign companies out source to America if they need shit like accountants or analysts.

Seriously, do you think you'd be able to afford half of the stuff you have on a shit wage, no job security or having no safety regulations? Because those are the kinds of jobs that have been sent to China.

I don't really mind the free exchange of goods.

I have issues about movement of people.

Yeah, a nation of waiters and accountants, what could go wrong...

The outsourcing of manufacturing has left entire states destitute. We need tariffs on countries that don't pay their employees comparable rates to our employees. I don't care if my toaster or TV costs a few dollars more, if it means that my fellow countrymen have jobs that pay a living wage.

global government and global culture is shit

shit.

it'll fall apart eventually, but that'll be way past my time.

it's a reaction against the destruction of specificity. in the future, if globalization proceeds, everyone will speak the same language. there will effectively be only one language. why would there be more? every place will look the same, will have the same chain stores, will have the same architecture. there will only be one culture.

this is the goal. and it's actually the goal, since people want the world to unite under one culture (real communists want this) since then they think we won't have wars, since we'll see eachother as family.

the contradiction is that diversity in the present is in the service of the long-term goal of destroying all diversity. so leftists or communists today try to argue for diversity on its merits - that it exposes you to different people, when in reality the reason they want this is to create a world with no diversity.

If you're going to down the path of tariffs than you'll end up killing jobs in you'r own nation because often countries respond with their own tariffs on your exports.

Oh by the way, you'll never get manufacturing jobs back into America unless you remove the living wage and all the safety regulations (good luck with that).

adding to this, to think of multiculturalism as an end goal is incorrect, although it's presented that way in propaganda. leftists / communists / internationalists who are serious recognize that multiculturalism is a transitional stage. you can't have more than one culture. if the multicultural society doesn't collapse, the cultures will just combine into one. that's why the idea of multiculturalism as it's presented is incoherent.

Concentration of power in the hands of a small group of people.
Domination of said group on the global scale to the detriment of other groups(nations, people, countries, corporations).
Near-impossibility of accountability, as an example, say, actual crimes against humanity due influence of a group on beurocartic and judiciary global infrastructure, as well as shadow influence.
Examples: EU beurocracy, US deep state, russian oligarchy etc.

Subordinate peoples wouldn't even know next to nothing about faces involved to even retaliate, if a globalist group, say, decides to ethnically cleanse couple of subordinate groups.
But who cares. Welcome to cyberpunk world.

America is the largest consumer of goods in the world, if we had tariffs that made locally produced products competitive with Chinese products, we'd gain jobs.

These third world countries we are importing products from rarely consume considerable amounts of Western products anyway.

>lets just globalize and everyone will be better for it!
>of course, we just need you to destroy your culture and lose your way of life because we don't need anyone other than israel with good jobs

>hurr durr globalization and globalism are the same thing

fuck off idiot

Because Globalization means sharing the world with shitskins and giving them equal rights when they are inferior and violent. They will be the end of white people if we do.

>Near-impossibility of accountability, as an example, say, for** actual crimes against humanity due to** influence of a group on a bureaucratic and judiciary global infrastructure, as well as shadow influence.
Grammar my ass, sorry

/thread

The internet is literally the greatest product globalization in practice and Sup Forums is the most internationally oriented of them all

/thread

But still a one world government would be pretty nice if it wasn't for human enslavement (rfid chipping) but other than that the ideology of nationalism & patriotism is what is holding us back as a worldwide society to move forward

Is it a wash in a place like Russia?
It's destroying the north americas I can tell you that much, looks like a race to the bottom. It's like, our PM is busy selling off chunks of the country to China as we speak.

Well actually EU is the biggest consumer market but besides that US usually exports more sophisticated and higher value goods to the 3rd world such as machinery (obviously at a trade deficit though).

If you'd want to impose tariffs on China to an extent where producing those goods in the US would be viable it's going to make inflation sky rocket at the same time starting a trade war with China.

>Global economics
The hard truth of economic liberalism is that many persons are simply not competitive, and many nations are simply less competitive than others.

With actors constantly seeking to maximize revenues, it makes logical sense to migrate to where inputs are cheapest, and to sell where outputs are the most expensive.

>So what?
The vast majority of people are not competitive on a global scale. If economic equilibrium occurs, you would essentially see the average wage globally fall to the average global wage; borders act as barriers to keep economies separated and therefore richer than otherwise possible.

>Social globalism/Open borders
This is another similar problem; if everyone simply could move to whereever they like instantly and legally, they would move logically to wherever their benefits are best to do. So, in our current world, people would migrate to wherever social benefits are best bringing down carefully construed social programs and governments forcing them to either not provide for their own, or forcing them to change how they operate in general.

America would be fine, the economic benefit of millions of good jobs would far outweigh any inflation. To say nothing of the benefits of deporting millions of illegals, though that is another issue.

I'm not opposed to globalization, what I'm opposed to is some faggot on the other side of the world telling me how to live my life. Kike.

Where would you expect to get those jobs though if such a large rise in prices would diminish the demand of those goods and as a result the demand for the labor required to make those goods. Higher prices kills demand which kill labour for demand.

With such a rise in general prices you'd be risking a recesion because most common goods that Americans buys from China would be unaffordable which is not good for a consumer spending driven economy such as the US.

Because you can't have political borders without also having economic borders too. As you're seeing if you remove one and not the other, you get massive instability after a while.
MNCs don't really create that many jobs either, user. The bulk of jobs are created by small biz and small biz has been absolutely fucked in the ass by grobarization, er, I mean, globalization.

The things that China produces have fairly inelastic demand anyway. A 10-20% rise in cost won't damage demand significantly. Hell, moving people from low paying service jobs to higher paying manufacturing jobs would increase demand for goods in those areas.

globalist bitches don't know about my and respectively

We export more than we import. Globalization benefits most Americans in the form of a lower cost of living, at the expense of low tech manufacturing jobs. Jobs that unions were organizing themselves right out of anyway.

>we export more than we import
>posts a graph that shows we import more than we export

u wot?

>We export more than we import.

That chart does not say what you suggest that it does. It shows a trade deficit. But just find a chart of "US trade deficit".

That's it, I've OSP'd. Over shit posted. Im going home and having a drink

>G-goyim you cant do things like talk to people from all over the world on the internet unless you're prepared to let them flood your countries en masse, because thats like, hypocrasy, or something

Yeah, that makes sense

Globalist cucks should be put out of their misery

>globalization just a scam that benefits private corporations.

i love multiculturalism, cultural-marxism, and globalism already

Because these racists don't want to see the human race progress. They want to spend thousands more years fighting pointless wars cus someone has more melanin than they do.

Simply put, the leaders and governments are too corrupt to trust to run us under one system. We're not ready for it. Maybe after technology that proves transparency, like this:

cnbc.com/2017/04/13/reuters-america-interview-ukraine-to-launch-big-blockhain-deal-with-tech-firm-bitfury.html

>its racist to want to use the internet to be able to communicate with people all over the world but not let people travel into your country just as freely

ok then, at least ill still have a country

Nice strawman, bigot. You would've done better in the caveman days because your brain is so primitive

>ooga booga muh tribe
>fuck the human race!

>racists don't want to see the human race progress. They want to spend thousands more years fighting pointless wars
Reported for M-103 violation

Go /out/ inna woods someday, leaf, and try making all of your tools from the shit nature provides without modern technology. You'll find that tose cavemen were a fuckload smarter than you think.

racist

>Caveman brain trying to convince me "we wuz smart we had dem bone axes n sheit"

Daily reminder that using the internet is an act of globalism

Yet you would die if you were dropped in the woods 100 miles from civilization with nothing but the clothes on your back. You are domesticated, and we don't let nature kill the dumb like in days past.

I'm a leaf i drop in the woods every fall, i could live in a 1x1 meter container with my own shit

that image top kek

also this