I don't know how you people found Shia, but DAMN am I impressed. God-speed, Sup Forums

I don't know how you people found Shia, but DAMN am I impressed. God-speed, Sup Forums.

What are you guys going to do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

vrbo.com/2147609ha/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1492120689558.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we are going to touch his boipucci

was that part of his plan?

ofcourse

Does it matter?

any finngolians en route to Lepoof cuckshed HQ?

Operation Black Santa.

Shit down his chimney when his fire is lit. Stinks up the place.

>black santa

Fucking kek

We haven't found him... All supposed locations are unconfirmed afaik

bump, i must have missed it. Did they actually find the location or is it still unconfirmed?

He will become red pilled through the harsh L's hes taken from us.

Where are the threads? Are they ebing removed?

We're going to ignore the troll.

I got a two week ban for "doxing" a few months ago, Sup Forums found this fag in like a day, fucks with these mods. Wheres the Doxing bans.

CRASHING THIS PLANE

All unconfirmed

Everyone's on 8 chan and disc ord

hmmm
guess it's time to pay a visit

They can't ban us all

What are you goys going to (((do))) to him?

/28ykf
/hwndu/res/96962.html

There's another larger disc ord server but my invite isn't loading for some reason :/

There is also /r/HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS/, they post fresh discord links often

Please take a shit down his chimney

fuck off to Plebbit u cunt

no

Place plastic frogs all over his cabin.

Hey Shia with a proxy. Our secrets should not be revealed.

i fucking second this. also did we narrow down his exact loc?

Is this not it?

holy fuck my sides

>goto Shia's location
>bring large speakers
>put shadilay on repeat
>watch Shia's decent into madness
>everyone profits

Last I read, the fingolians were waiting until Saturday to go bc they have to take care of their farms during the week.

hehehe monsters

We sit outside with a bullhorn yelling spoilers to every movie that comes out while he's stuck in there.

post dis cord link?

KEKING THIS SHED

What's going on?
What I miss?

Considering he hasn't done literally anything he promised and it's been 3 months since his election i gotta say im not too optimistic.

Looks like we might have been played.

Shia bugged out into the Finnish wilderness.

3 Days later he's been found, what happens next is a mystery.

Does anyone have the discord chat? I want to see his descent into madness be planned out

I honestly feel bad for him now. He's reaching inhuman levels of division.

>Get an Elite Autist to infiltrate the cuck shed during the night, Removing all phones, laptops, and anything else that gives him access to the outside world.
>Barricade the doors and windows, set up a large speaker and blast Shadilay 24/7
>Continuously feed live frogs into the shed
>Document his descent into madness

so I was around for the first few HWNDU threads and such, but... why the fuck is he hiding in a shed in Finland? I've been away for a few weeks and all of this is new to me.

Last thing I had any hand in was the streams, but I read about the keks with Shia LeCTF-O.

The fuck have you people done to him?

>keep doing it

He didn't think we could reach him there, but boy did we

When will he get it through his head that no matter where he goes, he will eventually be found?

no, it's not. this is the property vrbo.com/2147609ha/

How do you know?

because it matches the coordinates that shia gave us i.4cdn.org/pol/1492120689558.png

Trolling him to death would be funny... but converting him into one of us would be.... godly...

This Shill's bot is fucking useless.

the walls don't match though, so he probably just gave fake coordinates. someone just made up the other image though. no idea why it's being passed around

Testing: Discord

He gave fake coordinates user

Fuck, unrelated but did I miss it???

He's hiding in the wilderness in Finland because he's been BTFO several times here in the US and in the UK. He obviously has not seen this logo.....

I mean, I knew about that - but... like... Why finland? The fuck is he trying to accomplish there

I'm still trying to figure that one out. I can't even begin to fathom that level of crazy.

This.

Advocating.

that was fake screenshot, text not centered as others

chimney dont work that way
>chimney draft cunt

this guy trolls you retards so hard that he gets you off the internet. hilarious.

It was never not part of the plan

>shia in sweden

>after truck of peace incident

interesting

But if shit is brick tho?

D I V I D E D
I
V
I
D
E
D

>wood cabin
>remote location
do i even have to spell it out for you

get him busted for being a chomo, good idea

>Into the oven

>Finbros climb on his cabin roof
>drop fresh human shit down the chimney
>we all watch and laugh
>he ends up killing himself
>we laugh harder

Give me a quick rundown on this Shia situation

2 edgy. Tone it down a bit.

We don't want to kill him because then the fun ends.

He was mad that Trump won and has done a couple of hipster art projects. We found and ruined both, and now we're plotting the destruction of the third. See for info about his latest cuckshed, whoops, I mean alone together project.

no u

He put a cam out in a city, he shut it down cause art house said it caused a disruption. So he set up a new cam and it got rekt as well due to gunshots and the cops saying quit. Then he put a flag in a field and user found it by judging where airplanes were at night and took the flag and replace it with a hat and a shirt. Did the flag again in Ireland (or england?) and no one could get to it cause it was on the roof of a highrise. Parkour user got to it but couldn't get it down but police told them to take it down cause it was unsafe and lured people onto the roof. Then he opens new venue of art project 'anonymous' in Europe where he talks to people in a cam in an art project inside an art museum.

literally ovening the jew

wait. The heatstreet article says he was quoting a furry's twitter account and has internet access.
This is likely how they are streaming the faces.
Intercept the traffic, get the IP and mac addresses.
Do it, you glorious bastards.

Hey guise. Anyone have the video feed to this fag's cabin so I can watch the Finbros fucking with him? Thaaanks

They did it in record time too, can't wait for season 6

Is season 5 over already ?

Fuck, how long is he gonna be there?

If it was summer I could seriously go look with him with my motorcycle. Have been thinking about a trip to Lapland/Northern Norway anyway

HA!
Okay, I have to know what "He will nut inside us" is about

Look for his cabin, sorry for retardation. Not really awake yet.

Is there no livestream? Is the museum the only place where you can see the livestream?

Shia's dad tried to rape him because he is a war vet and a crazy one

He can just stop any time he wants. But is he going to do that? Noooooo, he keeps trying and trying to beat us at our own game, but little does he realize that he will never win. If he would just stop trying to 1-up us this would all be over. But Shia isn't one to do that.

Just order a bunch of gay hookers to his cabin

what's with thosae screencaps of Shia and the text below? was he posting them somewhere?

lmao pure finish genes right there

>mfw shia lebeouf has become the gary busey of our generation

We converted benny boy - now it's shias turn.

>implying anyone is getting off the internet
go find another soapbox to condescend from

shias dad is his mk ultra handler becareful
i wish all this experiment would enlighten wether he went through an mk ultra procedure himself

only turners cuckshed seems to be found because rönkkös old friend rents cabins in lapland. they even went as far as removing all rental schedules which we were able to dig with wayback machine

The ultimate cucking would be doing nothing. Leave him out there, for an entire year. He expects the world to be giving him attention, looking at the wacky things Sup Forums is doing to him etc. And instead, a year later, he comes back and finds out that nobody even remebers he was gone.

this this this

He's reaching Fukushima's levels of division