Why do you demonize LGBT and sexual openness, Sup Forums?

Why do you demonize LGBT and sexual openness, Sup Forums?

Just think about it, all we have to do is allow people to just have sex with whatever they want, and then there might be a chick who actually likes getting it on with fat autistic white boys and can do it without the social stigma

Which means you guys will finally stop being angry racist psychos because you can't get any pussy

Carefull user you're posting too much truth there

>all we have to do is allow people to just have sex with whatever they want

says the pedophile.

this

sex = / = rape

minors can't consent

Why do a majority of tv executives be gay?

The destruction of the nuclear family and the acceptance of promiscuity leads directly to the weakening of society. If you want your progeny to experience bloody war, by all means continue to fuck other guys and condone whorish behavior. Almost all great civilizations that ever failed followed essentially the same pattern.

BBRRRAAAPPP

I can't lie, im hoping i'll see some nice tits out this summer. I've always preferred tits over ass so this is my dream.

things rise and fall
Romans were crazy sexual degenerates and still achieved more than the Dark Ages ever did

I'll tell you why.

Because sex is about procreation.

Yes, it is fun. Nature has made it fun to motivate us to have it. However, to follow "fun" all the time is degenerate.

You cannot be a person who can handle life without knowing how to deal with adversity.

You cannot appreciate "fun" or "the good life" without experiencing "horror".

The main problem I have with "LGBT" is it makes sexual pleasure the sole focus of life. It's degenerate in the same way being addicted to heroin is. "Muh gender identity" is basically "muh sexual feelings mean more than any other feeling".

Heroin numbs the brain. Thinking about sex constantly numbs the brain. It takes away your creativity. It takes away your desire to survive. You JUST want the positive stimulus.

is there cheap niggr away spray at wal mart?

this thread makes me wana shop for some

if its that bad you can control your urges so you can focus on your work

maybe someone else doesnt need to, what business of it is yours?

im so fucking fed up with you faggots. you march up and down the streets being as degenerate as possible and despite not being righteously strung up from trees you have the fucking NERVE to ask why i dont like you.

The "dark ages" is a misnomer. Anyway, that period of time is a direct result of the collapse of the western Roman empire which was caused by the failing of their degenerate value system. If the Romans had retained their traditional high republican virtues the civilization might still exist today.

I remember an African pastor not that long ago explaining to children accurate gay sexual practices and the kids were horrified... Words like shit were replaced by poopoo though, still it angered gays since it made them sound disgusting....which was funny as fuck.

They would exist but they would remain stagnant
change happens, things come and go, why not allow it?

Normal men don't like used up sluts.

Why do you demonize Nazis and anti-semtic openness, /lgbt/?

Just think about it, all we have to do is allow people to just kill jews with whatever they want, and then there might be a chick who actually likes get pregnant with her handsome Aryan husband and can do it without the social stigma

Which means you guys will finally stop being angry mentally ill psychos because you can't get out of the asylums

How much do you make per post?

Change is not always inherently a good thing. The collapse of a regional power almost always results in some kind of extreme violence.

Maybe you're just arguing through ad hominem and shit nigga. Maybe I'm not fat and ugly. Maybe I just don't want a woman who's total trash and the reason why I don't have a girlfriend is because I haven't found the right gorl yet. Ever consider that? Maybe just be nice. My being racist and having high standards have nothing to do with women being sluts.
Maybe I'm a weeaboo virgin because I want to be until I find a woman who I want to be my wife. Maybe I haven't kissed a girl because I never found anyone who was worthy yet. Maybe I browse Sup Forums because I'm genuinely just racist on my own and when I'm lonely I shitpost on /r9k/ instead.
Fuck you OP. I like being lonely, just for right now.

>tfw not even a fat autistic white boy.
>tfw a somewhat muscular, possibly mildly autistic, 90% white 10% castizo/american mutt, adult human male.

Did you read?

The LGBT community concerns itself with sex primarily.

They can't control their urges and focus on their work. If they could, they wouldn't need to focus on having a community.

Sexual openness is a problem just like drug openness is.

Because it "feels good" no one stops to question whether or not its a good thing for humans at an individual level, or society, for there to be all of this sexual openness.

I don't know a single slut who is is happy. I don't know a single gay man who is happy. I have only met a few trans people but they have all been fucking miserable.

This leads me to a fairly reasonable conclusion that having a life that revolves around sex in some way is not good for you.

And, again. People who JUST want fun are not able to function properly. Like spoiled children.

"Sexual openness"
Is this how you refer to pedophilia, rape, cuckoldery and general faggotry?

Back in my times we used to call that sort of stuff "Degeneracy".

>allow people to just have sex with whatever they want
>sex with whatever they want

I agree I want to fuck dolphins.

I actually was for homo marriage like 5 years ago.

But then you faggots got a bit of power and you couldn't wait to wag it in everyone's face.

And all this fucking LGBT bullshit happend which is connected to the gender police.

Every little thing you get you just demand more.
I didn't have a problem with you being married. But I did question homosexual adoption.
Now you went full retard and I wouldn't even mind somebody closing down your gay bars.

Also don't forget to advertise for Islam in the name of multiculturalism.

>Why do you demonize LGBT and sexual openness, Sup Forums?
Because they are mentally sick and AIDS is bad, m'kay?

Wrong attitude. Cut, get /fit/, improve your hygiene, self-care, talk to people, be someone you can be proud of. Build confidence and eventually attract quality girls who won't settle for pieces of shit unwilling to take care of themselves.

Why do people pretend that modern society is sexually open again?

>prostitution is banned
>prime teen pussy is off limits
>hitting on women is sexual harassment
>getting a girl drunk is date rape
>dating white girls is "racist"
>dating non-white girls is "a creepy fetish"

There was far far more sexual freedom for the average Joe a few decades ago even than there is now

news flash, gay people procreate too

fkn idiot

>dating white girls is "racist"
>dating non-white girls is "a creepy fetish"

whom are you fucking then?

mixed-race only

Ideally a white man should be anally penetrated by a large black man, anything else is racist or sexist

why are you str8s so sensitive. if you don't like it just don't look.

Gays are absolutely degenerate

yup, I'm racist and I hate every race except white men. also I can't get pussy, AT ALL, and I despise women on a visceral fucking level. literally hate them and want them all to have the Clockwork Orange brainwashing treatment, forced to stare at their own void of their own ignorance and stupidity for eternity so that they realize their pure evil inside of themselves.

thats what i want. until then yeah we need to make sexual openness because for real, I am a fat, disgusting, ugly tool and women don't even want to talk to me. i am autistic as fuck. nothing can help me besides prostitution

Fine.

Now keep your paws off of tax payer cuts and adoption.

Deal?

(That's without the LGBT lobby shilling for Muslim immigration for whatever reason at all)

They are degenerate. Go onto any subway in any western metropolitan city. There are so many sexually disturbed and confused people. They literally live for one reason only: grinding their genitals against as many other people as possible in any way. Tradition is important. One should marry, have a family, put food on the table, and spend time with ones family. This degeneracy has occurred because an entire generation never grew up. This was possible due to the extravagant wealth that capitalism brought about. It is ironic that these same degenerates hate the very system which enabled their degeneracy to occur.

I don't hate anyone for what they do, i hate people who declare what they enjoy in public.
What you do in private is private. You dont tell the world and ask for laws to protect your sexual fantasy.
Imagine BDSM people having a parade in broad day light with children about.
Stop being such a fucking degenerate and just stfu about what side of the fence your on.

That's not why we're here, you retarded faggot. Also that goes against everything we fundamentally stand for, traditional conservatism, anti-degeneracy, a hoise with a compromised foundation cannot stand and the kikes have been replacing our ground with quicksand. Fuck off >muhdik nigger, before I lynch you.

right

True dat

A small loan of a million THISes.

Then stop going to gay pride events you fucking mong.
T. Nigger level IQ

I'm a gay Nat-Soc. I figure they will make a pass for me because I am cool right?

Because it "feels good" no one stops to question whether or not its a good thing for humans at an individual level

Please guide us on all of are decision oh great arbitrator of all human flourishing and enjoyment