If you took a bunch of niggers and put them in alaska how long would it take them to evolve into whites?

if you took a bunch of niggers and put them in alaska how long would it take them to evolve into whites?

they would die

About three fiddy

8 to 12 years.

>niggers
>survive winter

Pick one

are bongs this fucking stupid?

They would die in half an hour.

Aren't the natives from Alaska straight up Asian looking? So won't they evolve into Asians not whites?

Yes, they are. This is a native Tlingit who have inhabited the region near Alaska for over 10,000 years.

You can see from the photo that the middle one is already starting to turn, who's stupid now ?

There are no Neanderthals anymore to crossbred with and gain hybrid vigor, so they'd be shit out of luck.

Or maybe, just maybe : we could also send basques with them. They're not full on Humans, and may be just primitive enough.

Please don't send niggers here, we have enough niggers. And no, thanks to modern medicine, they don't die fast enough if they're not being shot by their negroid brothers in mt. view.

>10,000 years
Meh I'd say he's ~50 years old

Rather have him than niggers.

That's not how human evolution works. The out of Africa theory is misleading in its name.

Whites (and Asians, Native Americans, etc) are different because we have DNA originating from completely separate, non-African hominid species. These species evolved under totally different circumstances and in a much harsher environment, forcing greater cognitive ability and foresight.

Blacks have DNA from Homo Erectus and other unidentified African hominids. Their environment was ideal and never forced them to do much other than just breed.

We aren't really the same species. Just the same genus, with a majority of common genetic material (Homo Sapiens). That common majority doesn't really account for much, though. It's the differences that actually separate us.

>Niggers in OP pic related would likely die within a few days in Alaska

How would niggers get across the Bering Strait if they can't swim?

6-8 weeks

Since they lack Neanderthal DNA.
Never.

Thats dirt you idiot.

All humans are part Erectus.

Selective pressure could in theory make a significant change over probably 3000 years perhaps? But it depends on their living conditions and to whether the change confers any significant genetic advantage or not

>t. canadian intellectual

sage this dumb shit

They would never be true white

Alaskabro here. Our snowniggers are bad enough.

they would evolve into mongols

They would die

Been reading an old book that basically hinted at the possibility they were getting lighter just living in northern cities, due to the pressures of cold environment, high cost of living, and the sink-or-swim cutthroat economic competition.

Yes, but sub-Saharan Africans have been found to have much higher amounts of Erectus' DNA (some studies show as much as 17%, though I find that number questionable) than others. They also have no Neanderthal DNA at all, where Europeans commonly have 3-5%.

It's all a lot of semantics because we don't have a full picture of the many different species that contributed to the modern Human. We can only compare our own DNA with existing fossils from hominids and draw conclusions there. But if the fossils don't exist, we can't do much but guess.

The point is that the huge variety found in the modern Human race is what remains of the archaic hominids that existed thousands of years ago. We all come from very different places. I don't think it is correct to call us the same species just because we can breed.

Out of africa theory debunked a while ago

The whites are pretty shit, 100%agree senpai.

I'd pump the one on the far left.

this image is the only thing I need to know

Nigritos

Wasn't always water kiddo

You act as if Africa is not a harsh environment

Niggers have more HUMAN dna than you so they are actually the real humans while everyone else is a mutant freak. There are even non negros in Africa dumber than them.

Debunked in what way?

God damn I wanna bang one of those tribal broads. Sure you might catch AIDS, but you're just gonna get sacrificed after. I guess that what you get for nailing the chiefs daughter though, probably worth it.

As long as it gets took inuits.

Dead within 5 days.

Tribal nigs dont even come in contact with "civilized" ones so they are STD free.

Today, maybe it is harsh. But we're talking about the environment thousands of years ago. Imagine Africa during the last ice age. It was a paradise when compared to Europe, which was either buried under ice like Antarctica, or a frozen tundra with limited resources. In Africa you could gather food anywhere, and there was a huge variety of game animals available. This is why they never developed advanced societies. There was no need for it.

Depends on how you define "Human", but I mostly agree with your statement.

This. Comformity leads to stagnation.

Also, evolution isn't as simple as adapting to your environment. If every white person disappeared today, no ammount of evolution of other races would lead to further whites.

Is that a human skull, or some type Chimpanzee?

This

Depend how long they've been dead for.

never. evolution doesn't work like that. evolution is false

no shit
dude look like he can cook up the only walrus stew and moonshine, and tell you some mystical comfy polar night hunting bedtime story

They would never involve into whites, since nigger are a branching. They would just turn into yellow niggers .

Niggers don't belong in Alaska.
They would starve to death as no one would sell them food

underrated

Quality thread imo. But they would turn Eskimo

There are Sasquatch in Alaska--they could breed with them. They are literally Neanderthals

I's rather just have white people. Natives are are bigger leeches and complainers about oppression than niggers.

It took a long fucking time for whites to evolve

Plus white people didn't come from modern Bantu Negroids, we share a common, unknown, ancestor

If anything our ancestors in Africa were wiped out by Bantus.

Khosians, who have been all but wiped out by Bantus are closer to what our ancestors in Africa would have looked like.

The earliest modern Human skulls come from east Africa long before Bantus even existed.

So really there's no reason to believe random modern Bantu negroids would ever evolve into whites.

At most they might lose some of their negroid features.

about 60,000 years.

The Masai of Africa look like the inbetween of a nigger and Caucasoid meaning it is possoble for new Caucasoud like humans to evolve in time.

Eurasian African common ancestor never existed im Congoid territory they lived in Northern Africa and migrated out of it.

eskimos have been in Alaska for thousands of years, and they are still chingchongs

millions of years. that is if they didn't froze or starve to death in the meanwhile

fpbp

Yes, I know

Blacks can't even claim to be "the first humans"

If anything they evolved from those "first humans" then killed them off.

You're retarded too, if they had been in Alaska for hundreds of thousands of years like the neanderthals and soon thereafter the homo sapiens they would turn more white.

>niggers
>evolving
Oh op

You fucking retard. Whites did not decend from niggers, we both branched off from a common ancestor.

Do you even basic biology, bro?