Death to America

The USA is a third world, shitskin, country with no healthcare and a high GINI coefficient, but you walk around with chips on your shoulders and talk trash on this board.

I am so sick of American politics dominating this board. Go suck Trump's 1 inch cock somewhere else.

Get fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbA4OSAezfI&t=1169s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be a real country.

begon ya fuckin leaf

lol, someone's a little angry

don't forget that we are essentially a latin American country now

>says leaf who has a province that speaks le French
>gr8 b8 m8

Dude, read the file name fucktard. I know.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

YOU ARE NOT LATINO! FUCK YOU!

>half your fucking family is here spic
>fuck off

>15% Mexican
>50mil Mexicans

yes we are jose

>I am so sick of American politics dominating this board.
american politics are the ones that matter ;)

Your continued displeasure is delicious to me.

First you repeatedly harped that only dumb rednecks and rural hicks voted for Trump. As if making such a point, regardless of the degree of its truth, had any meaning or relevance whatsoever. Now this.

This train has no brakes, kek.

excuse me ~35mil

Canada the land of weed and AIDS

K but come 4 the jam

JUST

kek

Yeah, my minor annoyance at your shitposting is way worse than living in cities infested with heavily armed niggers and spics.

Loser.

No you aren't because the south is Mexican clay. I'm not taking it as part of the JEWSA

You sad little faggot. I hope a moose rapes you while you are tapping a tree.

Fuckinging syrup nigger thinking they matter. Syrup can be made with sugar,water,and flavoring. You aren't smart for raping trees,snowinigger.

fuck off Lebanon

Actually none of my family lives there. Also all the mexicans in there are living in their own land. They're only claiming what is ours.

It's much more likely that an Amerinig will rape you in their quest for watermelonium.

See kids, this is what happens when you let any Muhammed, N'Gongo, and Ching into your country.

sage'd

fuck off leaf

day of the rake 2017

/thread

day of the grill 2017

Bullshit. We don't live around niggers. There is a moose looking in your window right now.

>implying I give a fuck about 'borders' from 100 years ago
>come get it back wet back

America may have problems, but I bet you don't dare say something bad about Islam in your country, huh? M103 will fuck you in the ass, won't it you cuck? Don't you have a bull to prep you leafy faggot? You're getting a wall too.

> because the south is Mexican clay.

That you lost. All of mexico should be ours desu

a motion is not a law

REMOVE MESTIZO
REMOVE INDIO
REMOVE CASTIZO
R E M O V E S P I C

We will get it back. Prepare for your destruction. You have the enemy in house.

Wow butthurt.

It's currently legal to do everything except incite violence or hatred against Muslims. I have 1 Muslim Facebook friend. I met him in engineering. He's normal.

Maybe you should try meeting people outside of your mom's basement some time.

ust be patient, like Jared Taylor says, senpai. USA will be third world majority population within 2 decades.

Hey good news. When Hillary Clinton becomes president, America will turn 1st world and we'll still migrate to Canada. Now if you excuse me, I've got some pancakes to eat

+1

Ever been to New Hampshire?

youtube.com/watch?v=vbA4OSAezfI&t=1169s

My sides...

That will explode in pieces when we get into your house

I saw one of you filthy landscapers in the supermarket yesterday here in Georgia. Sure, Texas. Arizona may be ''yours'' (even though we won it in a war you started) but Georgia is not ''your'' land.

Seconded. Amerifats BTFO

you see here youre looking in the wrong spot for canada politics i suggest you head on over to the LGBT board

the numbers don't lie

>country with no healthcare

What in the fuck are you talking about? Just because you can't afford good healthcare doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Have fun dying on a waitlist you dumb Canuck.

That's it leaf we are a sending pol police to handle shit, But first remember you can't say or type this in Canada or you'll break the law "Fuck islam" & Allah sucks pig balls stupid leafs mad at Americans because they allowed their freedom of speech to be stolen.

Sounds like someone in our northern protectorate is upset. Do you need a hug?

Great Northern neighbours you have there America.

Shut up and cut some grass jaun

>no apu apustajas in there
user, I...

Yea,control your autistic leaf child please

>pick my tomatos

shut up you dont know how a third countrys is like fuck off leaf

Im personally responsible for 7 deportations in March and I'm aiming to do better this month. Feels good to do my part.

Job you will have to do when your (((God-Warmongerer))) turns on us. Don't be so disrespectful, all jobs are worth.

Finally you will have to work for once in your life.

>will gladly mow my lawn and pick my own tomatoes to get you spics gone

Wait so you're bragging about having free healthcare for shitskin immigrants? LOL go get fucked in the ass by fairy fag Tradeu

>The USA blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and we leafs cant do shit about it but whine and drink milk from a bag
impotent fag

i own a small lawn and landscape company and i hire absolutely ZERO spics and when one applies i check up on his status then i call ICE. fuck them and their leeching families.

I now see why it is small...