Linda Sarsour losing her shit over MOAB

Palestinian-Muslim and darling of the Left, Linda Sarsour has been expressing her horror about the MOAB being used on ISIS in Afghanistan. Linda was the organizer and the keynote speaker at he Vagina hat march in DC in January.
She is a Sharia advocate (whom Feminists ironicaly revere), and a member of the Muslim brotherhood. Her relationship with the left is a prime example of cognitive dissonance.
Ms Sarsour, who supports US intervention in Syria, is taking offense at the killing of ISIS, and had been twittering about the 'inhumanity' of the bombing, CBS news featured her live-tweets during a story about the MOAB deployment (These seem to be deleted).
Will the left be red-pilled just a little when they see the real process and consequences of War, and in extension, a regime change in Syria and the war with Russia that they have been pushing for? Or will they just perform the mental gymnastics required to believe that it's just "Trump's madness"?

> youtube.com/watch?v=nhEHn6e76jg

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum/
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2-YxWkRxk
liveleak.com/view?i=317_1451772330
youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, this muslim cunt is actually a terrorist supporter, and the poster-child of feminist "tolerance".

She's got a huge fan in the head of content and character development at Marvel, she retweets her shit to the day.

pic related

There is little disagreement that feminists are out of step with reality. Their cooption by Jihadists illustrates the stage of their cognitive cancer.

>Killing potentially millions of Syrians to oust Assad is OK.
>Killing ISIS is a crime against humanity.

Terrible idiot woman.

Which explains the wretched state of Marvel and much of the gaming/software industry. They gang up and wear them down. They infiltrate and destroy.

If only you knew burgerbrobean.
If only.
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum/

Sorry wrong .jpg

>Terrible idiot WOMEN.
Too easily brain-fucked into bringing these animals in, and shoving them down our throats. Feminism destroyed Sweden, Muslims were the tool for bringing down the culture.

What did I miss? All I remember about the moab was being like 10 years old and people talking about it on the news before they invaded Afghanistan and hoping they would drop it on those ragheads.

Did they actually use it?

They wiped out an ISIS stronghold with it today. Said to have a 2-mile blast radius. The lefties can't come to grips yet, between screaming for war and seeing its consequences on their pet group.

This is from a movie, but it's a reasonably accurate sim of the older badass airburst ordnance.
> youtube.com/watch?v=lO2-YxWkRxk

The one they used was a lot bigger.

This b

>inb4 mods remove thread of truth

>see, here's this shitty intro to a bad 90's flick

> Dustin Hoffman

Bravo Sup Forums

>'inhumanity' of the bombing

The left really love ISIS I guess.

Nothing says we're on the side of gay people like enabling muslims to throw gay people off buildings.

Oh and I guess the left is anti-war again after forgetting what that was for 8 years of Obama, because while Obama has been the longest sitting president for wartime it didn't count because there was a D next to his name.

The issue with identity politics is it's built on unproven premises... The different sub-groups believe if they all get together they can create enough critical mass to effect political change.

One of those premises is all the groups will always fight to defend the rights of the other groups... In the Netherlands, 3 of the Parliament reps are from a Muslim minority rights group DENK. They strive for equality, tolerance and minority rights. As such their allies are feminist and Gay rights group.

But DENK also refuses to criticize human right abuse by foreign Islamic governments like Turkey. The leader is also very conservative. His wife wears a head cover and rarely appears publicly.

How long with all these minority groups coexist if one of the groups grows and gains more power? It's obvious the feminists and some of the gays believe Western human rights culture will keep the others in check. That the'll never become a threat to them. Otherwise why would they support each other?

Friendly reminder that this explains every "Islam is the true redpill religion" and "Islam is the only religion the fights degeneracy" themed threads. Don't be fooled, it's part if their plan.

The Muslim Brotherhood heavily influenced the US Government and policy under Obama. The full degree of infiltration is unknown, and should be exposed. The "Russian Hack" narrative is a diversion from one of the most serious issues that was nurtured under the Progressive" watch.

>inhumanity of the bombing
>isis

>Nothing says we're on the side of gay people like enabling muslims to throw gay people off buildings.
Or Feminists embracing Sharia; women are property of their husbands or fathers, and are to be beaten to keep them chaste.
>It's a KIND beating, he is not allowed to mark their face, or break their bones.
I don't even want to begin with rape and honor-killing.. Maybe this is what women REALLY want? I've been doing it all wrong??

Luckily we don't have Coalition Government here, it's winner take all. The Democratic party's plan was/is to unite Women, minorities and "victim groups" under their banner to win, then flood us with muslims and mexicans over 4-8 years. Swamping the US with Democrat voters, combined with voter-fraud would make them a permanent power.

Pic related is the piss-dealing Islamist Kzir Khan, the darling of the Democratic Convention. He knew the gameplan.

It sure is a nightmare, the Leafs lost.

RIP

A few points:
>The bomb was dropped far away from civilians
>It was build in 2003, so no money was lost or it was lost years ago
>Munitions actually have an expiration date, so you can't stock them forever
>They started to plan this operation during Obama's administration

Lefties seem to suffer from a number of problems

- Childish naivete;
- Thinking all problems can always be resolved simply by talking and discussing
- Unshaking belief that other races are as intrinsically tolerant, empathic, and intelligent as they are
- Projection of personal insecurities, bad thoughts, or bad actions onto those they disagree with (e.g. guns are bad, because if you gave me a gun I would kill someone with it, therefore YOU cannot be allowed to have a gun)
- Simultaneously believing they are intellectually superior (e.g. republicans are rural and suburban retards) and also that everyone is the exact same; actually this could probably just be condensed to "are constantly a hypocrite at all times"
- Rejection of evidence when it contradicts their beliefs (e.g. blacks commit 50% of murders, but that's only because the justice system is targeting and racially profiling blacks because the system is racist)
- The further left you go, the more cult-like, irrational, and violent they get

i cant beleive these cucks and fags support islam when they would be the first to die in an islamic country

Who is this cunt? She should shut her stupid mouth

Islam, Marxism, Social Justice, Feminism, Christcuckanity, Judaism are all branches of the same ideological tree.

ISIS are the SJWs of the Middle East.

>Terrorist supporter getting angry because Trump bombs terrorists
Ok? Should I be shocked or what?

F

>So according to Trudeau, the Maple Leafs WON?

>Ms Sarsour, who supports US intervention in Syria, is taking offense at the killing of ISIS, and had been twittering about the 'inhumanity' of the bombing

because Assad is a secularist that is part of an Islamic sect closer to Christianity.

I hope everyone here's ready to play for keeps when this day inevitably comes.

Scalping sounds fun.

stupid mulans should just get nuked 2bh

she's actually expressing horror at the doubtless catastrophic civilian life that was lost because of Trump's publicity stunt, you fetid pile of gopher waste

it's the religious tree that all their ideologies spring from.

desert bullshit.

It's probably because the media is trying to compare the size of the MOAB to the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, using outright lies. I just saw a picture earlier that showed both bombs side-by-side. "Look at this, the MOAB is literally 4 times bigger than the bomb dropped on Japan!"

Have you seen the fucking location they bombed? It's the middle of a mountain range out in nowhere, where IS had a tunnel network built up.
Why the fuck would there be civilians there? Are you retarded?

t. Backwoods hick who thinks he's smart on the internet

>She is a Sharia advocate (whom Feminists ironicaly revere), and a member of the Muslim brotherhood
This is the most horrifying part of the left.

no it isn't, you swedish FAGGOT

most would just assimilate since they're already ideologically close.

an SJW reeeeeeeeeee-ing about female skin and a muzzie doing the same aren't too different at the core.

Nigger, the bomb was dropped on a training camp out in the middle of a fucking desert, an explosion of 11 tons of TNT. It's not even that big of an explosion, I don't know why everyone is losing their shit. He didn't drop a nuclear weapon in downtown Kabul.

>turk rapebaby is "horrified"

aren't they still practicing cannibalism in your shit hole country

It is you mexishit.

What are you even talking about? The left is secularist and anti-christian.

>middle of a fucking desert
no it wasn't you stupid queer

this is why your women are being BRED OUT

Sadly, ISIS are ideologically pure: They practice Islam exactly the way the Koran instructs. Tolerant muslims are heretics that must submit or die just like the rest of us. ISIS is a problem, but the elephant in the room is Islam itself.

Post proof of civilian casualties or get the fuck out, shill.

Oh, you're an underaged shitposter, got it.

You can't say feminist on Sup Forums.

OFF WITH HER CLIT!

So, why is the MAOB any more effective than simply drops lots of smaller bombs? Like I don't get it.

I'm also one of those faggots who opposed the nuking of Japan because nukes are expensive and you could have killed more nips with a incendiary campaign for less money.

post proof that there weren't, gay guy

>The left is secularist

no it isn't.

they're an attempt to secularize religion as nonsense as that is.

marxism is a successor to judaism and modern leftism is a successor to christianity, it's the same beliefs but without the god part.

>turk rapebaby
Give me a genetics study nigger

I thought the left loved bombs now?

He is one of the few secularists left in charge. The Jihadist Sunni genocide of all of the other groups would be horrendous. The left is blind to this.

Be honest is that really his Twitter?

only if they're bombing assad and other heretics.

Yes a large percent of communism has it's roots in jews but it is entirely atheist.

It was a very specific target in a small radius.
Firebombings/carpetbombings are only cost effective if you are indiscriminately trying to level a wide expanse of area and killing as many fucks as possible. Plus, this is the first time the MOAB was deployed in an actual combat scenario. There was definitely a psychological angle to this as well.

Burden of proof is on you because you made the claim of dead innocent people first.

Again, post proof or jump off a cliff.

>but it is entirely atheist

not really, it's a religion itself, hostile to other religions.

>[ ] drop MOAB
>[ ] not drop MOAB
liveleak.com/view?i=317_1451772330

wasn't she arrested and deported a short while back?

now fired

>OFF WITH HER CLIT
Apologize

She expresses no such remorse with the astronomical loss of life in the Syrian Civil war that the progressives started during the "Arab Spring" and kept going for 6 years by supplying the "moderate opposition".
The hypocrites cry about dead children in an Al Qaeda held town , when they are responsible for killing thousands through their efforts to overthrow Assad.
The "peaceful" liberals cry for war, but cannot understand the real consequences of it.

>[x] drop all MOABs

>The further left you go, the more cult-like, irrational, and violent they get
Because the further you get, the more authoritarianism is required to keep some of the conflicting beliefs and goals from pulling the group apart.

>[x]bomb the shit out of those savages

Keep in mind, top brass is asking for MORE soldiers in Afghanistan.

This was also a dick-flexing maneuver to scare rebels, show Syria, NKorea, Russia, and China what we can do on a Thursday morning.

>Deleted from twitter after they realized they fucked up

She was arrested back in March for bad actions during a protest, but I think the cunt's still with us.

Her ally and co-organizer will be deported
>"Rasmea Odeh will be stripped of her U.S citizenship and forced to leave the country and return to Jordan after failing to disclose to immigration authorities that she had been imprisoned in Israel for committing two terror attacks."

Nice role models for girls!

>modern leftism is a successor to christianity, it's the same beliefs but without the god part.
you're a dumbass and probably a faggot

jesus christ they're actually retards

did none of them learn about the energy in the atom?

if anyone isn't aware yet, her last name in arabic literally translates to "cockroach"

Fat man was a 150 KT device wasn't it? Is someone trying to scare the normies?

She's so modest with her hijab and heavy eye makeup.

Shit like this pisses me the FUCK off, do people that say sharia law is ok jsut avoid these videos?

Do they just assume these random people from another country are telling the whole truth about it and that experts on religion are just crackpots?
Fuck these god damn cunts, I wish they could be forced into a class room to watch shit like this, fed right into their god damn brain so they can't close their delicate little eyes and witness the horror of reality

its depressing to see people just mindlessly accepting, then a news headline "Father apologizes to refugees after sexual emergency leaves daughter brain dead"
And I know those little fucks are sitting there watching it all unfold shaking their heads chanting "NO NO NO NOT ALL MUSLIMS NONO NOT ALL MUSLIMS"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know how you feel, and they have the audacity to call us xenophobic, sexist, and racists when they'll openly admit to not knowing what's happening in europe.
These people preach to others that we need to recognize its just their culture then these same people refuse to recognize that its the culture when a mudslime does some terrorist shit.
Muslims arent people.

what did he mean by this?

Fat man was 21 kt, little boy was 15, though there has been some debate about the actual specific yield.

Bump. That's exactly what's going on but we must hang the traitors first and then deal with these invaders.

>is someone trying to scare normies
They were...until they realized they were fucking idiots

>
>gay guy

Ya' didn't even have the guts...

If the Ikhwan disapproves, that pretty much guarantees it was the best possible move.

I knew games and movies were getting worse on purpose, it feels vindicating finally having documented proof of it. Thank you.

This was their plan all along. To think that Trump, of all fucking people, is who saved us from the fate of fallen Europe.

If you tell most people you watch videos of stoning/throwing gays off buildings they will think you are creepy. They thought Ryan Lochte made Brazil look bad last summer and I had to go around telling people they have 50K murders a year and should have a worse reputation.

This will cheer you up!

> youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE

Does anyone remember all of the butthurt that the SJW's had during the inauguration when Trump said he was going to push ISIS's shit in? This seemed to hurt them to their core.

scrolling through this bitch twitter...omg cancer

>imprisoned in Israel
>"terror attack" by Israel

now I don't know who to trust

>trusting either one

Wow what a bunch of retards

so the tzar bomba had a 2.3 km blast radios, which is less than 2 miles. is the readouts of the moab just due to being a fuel air bomb, or do people not know what they're talking about

She is a "proud feminist' who makes her living off of donations from cucked male white knights to her Patreon account.

Report her to the FBI.

It was only a matter of time until they started literally siding with ISIS. (((Thomas Friedman))) wrote a piece in the failing New York Times complaining about Trump attacking ISIS, saying he should only attack Assad because ISIS fights Israel's enemies. It's coming into the open now