Why is this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9359212/Obese-and-smokers-less-of-a-burden-on-the-NHS-than-the-healthy-who-live-longer-report.html
stateofobesity.org/healthcare-costs-obesity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because retards don't understand how government works, and that our foreign interests have implications far beyond bombing sand niggers.

i have all 3 of those things though

It's true, spending so much money in high tech bombs when you can use cheap nerve gas.

>gimme dat free shit yo
>where my free shit at yo
>deez niggas got a free bomb where my bomb at

gee that seems familiar

the bomb just bought you pissing room

go nuts

Fake news. One MOAB costs $16m

We already made the weapons, the money was already spent.
And if we never spent the money on the weapons to begin with then we would have no weapons and all other countries would have free reign to attack what is one of the most powerful and influential nations on the planet

People that can't afford clean water, food, or healthcare are lazy niggers who deserve nothing. Isis is out there say and night, beheading Christians and threatening the west. They worked for that bomb, they deserved it. Welfareniggers should take note of that work ethic

day and night***

People keep bitching about the low quality of politicians - why they're all idiot perverts who wouldn't make it even 15 minutes in the real world.

Well, now you know why anyone who's even remotely not a fuckup won't go within 100 meters of a public office.

I'm able to afford it.

I have to admit that the volume of a cone, which is learned at 12 or 13, make her look very smart.

Because the government doesn't exist to provide services, and has already over regulated and fucked up the free market to the point where people think it does

>can't afford clean water, meals, or healthcare
Speak for yourself

explain it us then how it works. don't google it, instead give us your internalized understanding of how our gov works and how the bombing relates to our "foreign interests".

without spending on defense and military you and other retards wouldn't be able to sit in your ass and complain about things that don't even effect you anyway.

you cry about wanting more government intervention all the time whilst doing fucking nothing to fix it yourselves.

you want big government to take care of you but don't like it when there are proprieties other than you.

sleep in the shit bed you've made for yourself.

""hungry""

>bombing relates to our "foreign interests".
It's related to showing bitch-ass heads of state that we don't have a little faggot as President anymore

$314 million is pretty cheap to be honest desu

the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night

Nazaré?

Lol this image

It's so weird to see that picture being reposted by non hues.

>Why is this Sup Forums?
BIG AMERICAN BOMBS

Trump has to go through congresss to get the infrastructure program. Also we have a to of social services for niggers already.

Sure you do, keep drinking the estrogen water goyim.

>water
>food
If you are an american and can't afford these things, you are completely retarded and deserve to die.

>healthcare
That would cost literally trillions. Call me when this country isn't 40% obese and I'll think about it.

Hungry hungry hippos only cost pennies?

314 was for 20 of them. The chick is just fucking retarded

We could have just dropped napalm on the hole and suffocated the sand monkeys, but noo that's to cruel.

Not the job of the federal government to supply food, water, or healthcare.

Because people who are too weak and pathetic to survive in a first world country where all this shit is available aren't as valuable as the death of whoever's getting a $315 million bomb or 59 $86 million missiles dropped on their heads

I can afford it because I'm not a turd that's draining society to smoke weed and be worthless.

Or that government's job is to protect them and kill things on their behalf, not feed, clothe, bathe educate and entertain them too.

>And if we never spent the money on the weapons to begin with then we would have no weapons and all other countries would have free reign to attack what is one of the most powerful and influential nations on the planet
if we didnt have the weapons we wouldn't be powerful or influential

Agreed. Fighting Israel's proxy wars isn't fucking defense.

We'd rather help kikes first rather than homeless white people here.

Anybody who defends our absurd military in its current state is a fucking retard.

She still weighs more than a MOAB

I have those 3 things

its not hard

They were also all produced in 2003 during the Bush administration. Trump is actually saving money by getting rid of them and the cost of their storage

Yeah ok but how is finding the volume of a cone going to solve anything?

Calculating the necessary impact of a flight of stairs to the human skull to cause instant death.

>we should defund our military that protects us all from being invaded and enslaved by chinese/russians/islamic terrorists
>we should use that money to feed and treat STDs/drug overdoses of useless, worthless subhuman ghetto trash instead

The MOAB has a 15 yr lifespan it was 14 yrs old. It wouldve been a waste if he didn't drop it.

Same thing with the Syrian missiles.

Plus money has already been funnelled into Flint, Michigan so the clean drinking water is a moot point.

>$60 Trillion later

The value of the dollar is backed by those bombs. Your economy runs on war, bombing anything strengthens the dollar.

Most citizens can afford those things, though. Only the shitty/lazy people in our country can't afford that, and usually local/state taxes take care of that shit anyway.

It isn't the government's responsibility to provide for the needs of its citizens. It's only job is to guarantee the nation's sovereignty and to make sure our rights aren't infringed upon. If it does this properly, citizens have the opportunity to provide for themselves through their own efforts. Also, how many people has this self-righteous cunt personally fed, housed, and provided free health care for?

This.

also, the issues in OPs pic are the results of 8 years under Obama. these are inherited problems like the debt.

Atleast trump gave aid to the cities that are having water issues.

I have a water filtration system I installed with my father when I bought my first home so try again. Its hilarious when someone asks for tap water to drink and they say it tastes bad when its the cleanest tap in a 15 mile radius.

u wot?

War is a legitimate purview of governance whereas providing free food, water, and healthcare is not.

Cause you're supposed to pay for that shit yourself you fucking cuck

That money was already spent dumbass.

Suns out Guns octo?

>bomb is 10+ years old collecting dust
sunk cost nigga

>spend more money on welfare
>much of it's wasted
>corruption appears
>welfare recipients stop giving a fuck and just stretch their arm for gibsmedats
>isis bombs the shit out of America
>Liberals cheer the conquest of America by islam

So funny how leftists pretend to care about government debt and superfluous use of funds when Don is in office. They of course would never question the practice of forking over billions to brown people via welfare programs.

The problem with the United States is twofold, healthcare is too expensive because your medical billing scheme is a racket, there are no standardized prices, you can't even get a quote before services are rendered. This is FUCKING SCAM, and it's obvious as hell. The second problem is social security. The government needs to bite the bullet and announce drastically reduced benefits to people under the age of about 45.

If you government becomes insolvent it is all over, and you're close.

Obese people die early. They are cheaper for the NHS and would be cheaper here too.

Fix the bloat. People can afford elective surgery so they don't have to be inconvenienced by glasses but can't afford a cat scan because of the regulatory differences in optometry and (((medicine)))

Third problem: everyone here is extremely unhealthy (roughly 40% of the population is obese).

I'm not paying for lardasses.

Nigger, obese people go through a million different medical problems, are extremely risky, and jack prices way up.

Obama bombed quite a mass of sandniggers and yet now is when we hear their stupid shit. It really makes me think.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9359212/Obese-and-smokers-less-of-a-burden-on-the-NHS-than-the-healthy-who-live-longer-report.html

You about you use facts?

>need more money for programs
>go to war to obtain resources to pay for those programs
makes ya think

we have the factories and employees to make weapons. The payment goes through the federal government too.

If we were to dump large amounts of money into our infrastructure a large amount of it will go through unions and corrupt politicians pockets.

See how it's not a 1 to 1 ratio when giving to infrastructure?

lmao 314mil for 1 bomb now

the price just keeps going up every post

The government's job is whatever the people WANT it to be.

>volume of a cone is a complicated thing
I'm sorry sweetie.

>checked
>keked
>saved

>a report claims
I want to see this report because this sounds like bullshit. When you're fat, you constantly have medical problems and are going to the doctor all your life. If you're a healthy person, you won't end up going regularly until your old.

Everything I see shows that fat people cost more period.

>A 2008 study by the Urban Institute, The New York Academy of Medicine and TFAH found that an investment of $10 per person in proven community-based programs to increase physical activity, improve nutrition and prevent smoking and other tobacco use could save the country more than $16 billion annually within five years. That's a return of $5.60 for every $1 invested.
stateofobesity.org/healthcare-costs-obesity/

what does volume of a cone have to do with anything?
>women

it's like the reverse jew meme

>$314 mil on one bomb

Wrong.

The US paid $314 mil for 20 of said bombs, so technically the one bomb had a price of $15.7 mil.

Idiot libs.

The bomb is 16million per unit and was 314million for an order of 20 of them.

Americans are so stupid sometimes (not that any other ball isn't either) and cling to their polarised beliefs and hope to the point of retardation. I base this on a conversation I had with a Californian liberal douche guest a few days ago.

Anyway OP as for the picture, who cares? Yep you probably do spend like this and? and what? The modern age is a miricle and besides mass production and division of labour means you get cheap canned goods and abortion pills so who gives a fuck. You can grow your own vegatables for example and people are responsible for themselves. Aren't you really just projecting?? Bobo oh no I might have no meals or healthcare? What and you would if money was just spent the way you hoped. I seriously doubt it because life isn't fair you just have to play the game. The way I see it you either win or fail at life and your suffering is probably your own fault, going oh no about things beyond the realm of your immediate experience is all very nice but ultimately pointless.

I fucking love this image

>why aren't we giving niggers more free things
I hope the economy falls hard for a few years and these people die off. Like a hard frost.

>the sun is out
>guns are out too
"guns" refer to his muscles

Fat people file and collect for disability benefits. That's where your tax dollars go.

>I base this on a conversation I had with a Californian liberal douche guest a few days ago.
britbro

i hope youre baiting me

So anyway worrying about this stuff is mental masterbation for people who don't have real problems and thus can argue about this which in itself shows everything will be fine. When you're african tier them maybe thoses meals and healthcare might be an issue but until then...

This picture pisses me off so much every time i see it.

Can somebody explain this meme to me? What is frog holding? And why is it zapping feels man?

> I'm a whiny faggot who thinks you know nothing. Here I am "fronin' on you, b-b-bitch *that'll show them"

Alright, faggot. I'll bite.

One huge glaring issue with the Middle East. Oil.

Texas Shale is taking off. When I say taking off, I mean it's going to be a huge CASH-COW if oil reaches $100+ a barrel again. There have been HUGE cost savings recently as the cash crunch placed a ton of emphasis on cutting costs in all aspects without having to scale down.

Help from Canadian partners (the pioneers of fracking) has really placed the North American region in a nice spot for the century. There is some really great R&D being done on reducing waste in the form of tailing ponds and substances pumped through the fractured ground to resurface oil deposits.

The US government cannot allow Iran to begin selling their oil on the open market or they will easily destroy the current price because they are cash starved. They've been under US sanctions for years now thanks to the SWIFT system which prevented them from doing business with foreign nations in any other way than barter or back-door deals (which only happened with their allies).

Obama's "Iran Deal" is terrible for US interests and Trump, hopefully, will do away with it completely.

Secondly, don't you think it's ironic that the US and Chinese leaders were meeting over a dinner during an attack on Syria?

Have you been keeping up with what China has been doing on the international market? They've gained massive support with their Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, including US-allies in the EU (like Germany and Great Britain). China is poised to do what the Western nations have been doing to Africa, but in a more "diplomatic" way (i.e. we'll give you infrastructure, just give us all the rights to take your natural resources thanks). China is building MASSIVE highways from Africa back to the mainland similar to the Silk Road of long ago.

What's the point of having the volume of a cone?

I just feel TRIGGERED slapping that in some shit that doesn't have connection in what she posted.

Giving people free shit is not for the greater good.

> cont
Knowing only these two things, the US wants to maintain it's superiority over the rest of the world. Who wouldn't?

If you were given control of everything, wouldn't you want to maintain it?

You can't hold on to it without playing dirty. The Middle East is the staging ground to prove to everyone else, "stay the fuck away. We mean business."

Obama made us look weak and lost support in EU allies. Trump has to find a way to regain it, but that is hard to do if EU allies don't begin to take a right-wing approach to governance.

BECAUSE FREEDOM YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST

It's like retards don't realize when you're a world power you have to dump billions into your military or else you'll get fucked with by other world powers.

What a cow

do they honestly believe the bomb was just built costing x $?

It was made over a decade ago probably and already paid for

Look at all the US government shills in this thread

>ha ahahahah like get ready for some freedom bitch hahah fuck yeah 'MERICA
Kill yourselves

US government doesn't care about making sure you have clean drinking water because they don't give a fuck about you.

You already bought these bombs and missiles you didnt just spend all this money right now you just finally used it..

I wish I was ameribro but no really she was a boomer hippy who apparently thinks hillary does no wrong and trump is evil. The brick wall was quite amazing to behold. I pointed out I'm for neither, all want power but trump should be given a chance and people are just jumpy with the unknown however i'm sure discussions where not privy too are quite sensible and besides the way the media are still painting him, academics, hollywood etc is just gross.

a tard for sure but has two hot daughter i hope to redpill and i suspect might already be on that road.

What else were we doing to do with those missles? Let them rot? Cant magically convert missles into money

Kek, Its not 314 million per bomb that was the price to make like 20 of them.

it's fake from an snl skit.

Read pic related

So then what are we going to do with the rest?