Qurans found in a toilet at the University of Texas Dallas

>Two Qurans are dumped in a toilet in the men's bathroom at the University of Texas Dallas students' union

>Two Qurans were found in a men's room toilet in the University of Texas Dallas' student union last month
>Police are investigating who may have put the Islamic religious texts in the toilet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4410052/Qurans-toilet-University-Texas-Dallas.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtu.be/tj6TIjJYQqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ISLAM BTFO

I've taken a big shit in that toilet before. Put's a smile on my face.

>Police are investigating who may have put the Islamic religious texts in the toilet
Why? Is it illegal?

How can they tell the difference between this and shit?

>wasting police time becuase a sandnigger dropped his holy waste of paper in the shitter for (yous)

remind me why we've to pay taxes for this

Since when is it illegal to put a religious book in the toilet?
I thought destroying your own property is legal in burgerland. Even burning the flag was considered legal by the SC. So what gives?

Why the fuck are police investigating this? I have to wonder if they would do the same if someone threw a christian bible in there.

I'm not sure. Maybe it has to do with these bullshit "hate crime" laws that Obama implemented.

Why is Islamic victimization so huge right now? Is it because they're mostly brown? I don't see piss christ being declared hate speech. Though, to be fair, there have been some ultra progressive catholics that have absolutely loved piss christ.

Public toilets are not their property.

>Why the fuck are police investigating this?
TEXAS YES

How many years in Europe would this land you?

This guy gets it. Just like the Jews who put up swastikas and claim prejudice.

It's because they are worried about a terror attack. They want to protect whoever it was, incase some muslim finds out who it was and decides to jihad them.

Post yfw Texas, especially Dallass, is filled to the brim with cucks, faggots, and trannies.
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc

they either want to reward them, or give them some kind of plumbing fine

I won't believe these claims until I see bacon or a pig head on the Quran/Torah

Sup Forums should work together and put as many Qurans in as many public toilets as possible. I mean if one can generate this much media attention, just imagine how much attention hundreds of people doing it would generate.

This is a great way to upset liberals, or trigger some muslim to shoot them.

It sickens me that the police will enquire about fiction in the shitter.

I need you to understand how upset this makes me fellow leaf.

I read that as Quarians.

The real question is why is the toilet seat not a closed loop?

What the fuck happened? Been living in Frisco since '07 and everyday there are more pakis,niggers and, may Allah forgive me for uttering this word, Californians. Moving out of the DFW area soon. It's over brother.

They aren't.

They told the assblasted camel jockey they were, then went back to base and lmao'd.

>
good

How the fuck is this real?
How the fuck is this a priority for the police?

it's Denton, the police there are cucked

t.lived there

>Californians
I love how that's a Texasfag's primary complaint for everything even though San Fagcisco is literally the only containment zone of the state for the clowns you think of. The only reason CA is blue is because of that shithole.

It was me fellow Texas user. don't report me.

Surprised this wasn't at UNT.

>Why the fuck are police investigating this?

They're not. They just said they are so nobody calls them racist.

>dump bibles into toilet
>no one cares

who cares?

2 years, but you get to play xbox.

this
dont ruin the castodians day, just burn them or shit in then

The UTD police don't have much else to do. Their normal duties include pulling over students for failing to signal a turn.

Hey man, your lot aren't exactly helping that image with these degenerates that are moving into our neighborhoods.
I know NorCal is supposed to be beautiful and a conservative stronghold.

Hey Imam, whatcha doin'?

Islamophobia is growing in Trump's America. Are you inbred, redneck, republicans happy now?

>I know NorCal is supposed to be beautiful and a conservative stronghold.
Jefferson yes. Nobody likes SF. Even Cali hates SF.

Graduate degree holder here. Maybe they should stop being afraid of a little banter.

how the fuck does this make the news

literally who cares, it's not like some beta faggot went on a killing spree against those sandniggers.

It's the dailymail. They publish anything.

What crime has been committed? When I was in college students publicly desecrated Christianity, don't they tolerate all forms of expression?

Toilet paper belongs in toilet

Good start, amirite?

>police are investigating.

Maybe if they would have flushed a couple of actual Muslims

>worried about a terror attack
this is how Terrorist win know?

I should do this at my university

youtu.be/tj6TIjJYQqs

The sad part ..?

You can't even shit or piss on them after you dump them in the toilet. It will leave DNA that can be used to convict you of a hate crime.

And, frankly, I'd be just as happy to dump bibles in toilets. There's no difference between islam & xstianity ... just a degree or two of deception and delusion.