I thought she was /ourgirl/

How come Sup Forums doesn't mention her any more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeuXJIpxP9Q
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=richard spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=JFpanWNgfQY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI
youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
youtube.com/watch?v=dqyrMVJXqBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Emily. You shouldn't shill yourself of Sup Forums. We can all tell it's you.

Emily did nothing wrong.

who?

I don't see her anymore since Trump protest interviews (which were great).

She's a good animator but ruining her life by being out in the open with what she believes.

She was great at HWNDU when she kept screaming white power in the camera as they were dragging her away.

She's pretty hot.

dem some big titties

would motorboat

>/our girl/
Fuckoff with this obnoxious bitch

>Fuckoff with this obnoxious bitch

You're just mad that she has taken hundreds of cocks, none of which were yours. She's ok.

she faked cancer

FUCK OFF TO /f/ AND STAY IN /f/, EMILY! YOUR INTERFERENCE IS FUCKING UP THE INTEGRITY OF Sup Forums!

In what way is this hot. She's a dude with tits.

hate to say it Sup Forums is long gone

the best thing women can do politically is stay the fuck out of the way. they will never get it.

Oh yeah! This bitch. Totally forgot about her being a flavor of the week here.

She stinks.

she looks like a homeless person with a house

I want to breed with her, lads.

paul is the truth

TFW you live in the same city as her, but you know you'll never run into her :'(

shes a narcissist tard
youtube.com/watch?v=eeuXJIpxP9Q

>Saying this even though you faggots can't get enough of traps

>woman
>I'm not pumping my seed into her 10 times a week
Yeah she doesn't really ever cross my mind at all none zero times

Hi Emily

I hope they will nourish many white babies.

That was a different Emily.

>In what way is this hot. She's a dude with tits.
Emily clearly has a cunt. Probably a hairy worn out one, but a cunt nontheless.

>tfw you will never have emilys massive tits bouncing in your face while you discuss how bad jews are

She pretty tomboyish, but dem titties.

Sorry guys but she's in Seoul so she's gonna be nothing but ash in the wind once kim rains down hellfire this weekend.

>tfw no giant titted nazi waifu.

why even life

Julia is best girl.

>Sorry guys but she's in Seoul
How do people like her fund fucking vacations like that? I wish I could fuck off for months to some other country.

Her skin looks fucked. Like lifetime of freebase explosions fucked

i know i just wanted to Paul post

How can we forget about /ourgirl/?

Emily, I love you, man. I liked the cover you did for Uncuck the Right. Your Twitter is pretty good. Sup Forums isn't really a great Alt-Right hub ideology-wise. They don't know people like you or Jared Taylor or Ramzpaul They're more obsessed with shitposting. Plus Sup Forums unironically just hates women.

I'd like to see you develop your political views and argumentation skills more and debate people like you debated Gavin McInnes. Right now you got fags like Millenial Woes going around acting like the Alt-Right is just for men who can't find a girlfriend. We need a charismatic young woman who can argue against their points, rattle crime/IQ stats like it's nothing, and red pill more people.

is she hot

>I'd like to see you develop your political views and argumentation skills more and debate people like you debated Gavin McInnes. Right now you got fags like Millenial Woes going around acting like the Alt-Right is just for men who can't find a girlfriend. We need a charismatic young woman who can argue against their points, rattle crime/IQ stats like it's nothing, and red pill more people.

I'll do all that and suck Dickie Spencers cock. For money.

The power one person can wield w/ just a pair of tits, decent face, and memetics.I get covetous of how easy mode white women have it sometimes.

>decent face

really though, is there anything easier than farming betabux?

Richard Spencer is kind of one of those fags too, to be honest. He got used by the MSM to play up the "better vote Hillary or Nazis win!" narrative, then fell into irrelevancy after the election.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=richard spencer

Look at his analytics. A spike for the election, one when he got punched, and then nothing after. All his associated words are about him getting punched. It's sad.

Richard Spencer failed to use his window to do what he should've done, which is just throw out statistics like they're candy. Carry around signs all the time showing graphs of black and white IQ at various income levels, and stuff like that. Red pills. Instead he basically confessed to being a Nazi-lite and got skewered in the media like a clown.

You have a lot of potential, so hopefully you'll learn from his mistake. We need stats, charisma, and a firm but rational persona. Esoteric arguments about white identity won't do for now. Identity comes after the red pill. I can post a dump of stats to get you started if you'd like.

I just find it interesting how people like Spencer and Youcis rose to a bit of prominence, then vanished. I think she is ok; her animations are interesting if nothing else. Spencer is interesting, and a decent looking guy (no homo), so where is he going with this.

That's how Sup Forums and Sup Forums works. One second there's e-celeb flavor of the week then nothing. Like, how many Sarah Scribbles threads have you seen this month?

You were always kind of small potatoes, Emily. Even die-hard Nazis never really found your content. You never had the ideological basis you needed, though your cameos in other content helped a little. I think you failed to find an established Alt-Right group like the NPI and embed yourself in it or to attract your own fanbase of supporters like Millenial Woes did. Not really worth regretting about, though. Millenial Woes isn't doing much better than you are and the NPI is a failing institution.

Spencer's YouTube channel gets literally like 10,000 views a video. It's sad and the fact that he doesn't even have a good room to record in is worse. I guess he just kind of is in deep now and has to keep moving forward. It will be interesting to see if he can recover.

He should invest in infographic videos. You know how Vox has little cartoons to help visualize ideas? Spencer's channel would be much better if it was like Vox's content in quality and style but for the Alt-Right. Spencer talking should be a bigger deal, not something he does every day for dem YouTube shekels. It would work well with his slick and untraditional far-right style, in my opinion. Actually it's such a good idea that it makes me want to learn video editing so I can do it for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFpanWNgfQY

This is a good example of the style of video I'm talking about. Very slick, informational, and professional. Perfect for him to throw out stats with. Easy and digestible even for complex concepts.

You can throw out ludicrous claims like "Assad released jihadists to 'tint the rebels as islamists' " like it's no big deal.

I honestly don't know

She's a schizophrenic whore

>She's a schizophrenic whore
That's a bit rough. A whore, maybe. Schizo...I don't know about that.

Were waiting for you to post nudes. Also produce more content you lazy bum. PST not cartoons.

>I have tits
>please donate to my patreon

I like her, it's too bad they shoahed her from Patreon because she was making some good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI
Also she BTFOed Gavin McCuckis.
youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA

Holy fuck I had no idea she made shit like this. Goddamn. Now imagine if she made this kind of content about relevant issues and not her cartoon frog.

she has soft nudes out already bro

P A U L D E N I N O

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqyrMVJXqBs

By the way, why is she in Seoul? Last place I'd want to be atm

rip it was fun

Quiet, I don't want that shit coming back.

Damn she looks good in this pic.

nigga i have her address

I hear she's in Neuschwabenland
firing up the U-Boats
I like her.

you guys need to lurk more cuz supposedly she has nudes and old footage of her all skimpy

Who's we?

Spencer's about to start his college tour. He'll be in the MSM for a while to come.

Fuck off biocunt

Yeah there is some blurry footage of me running around the woods like a retard, but not really showing my stinking gash.

Post em

The /ourguy/ meme is pure cancer.

"Rape Me" is a work of art.

Literally FUCKING who????

All memes are cancer

Ramen is cancer, jap.

Sup Forums spilling into real life disgusts me. Keep Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums and stop namefagging. Also if this is really that Emily chick show us your tits