Repent for your immortal soul

God will forgive you for your sins, by faith alone. The price has been payed with the blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ! Its just a simple step for salvation and life eternal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W9jm3eVHFeg
catholicexchange.com/what-is-the-unforgivable-sin-against-the-holy-spirit
catholicstraightanswers.com/why-is-blasphemy-against-the-holy-spirit-an-unforgivable-sin-are-not-all-sins-forgivable/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pray to god
>he doesn't even bother to answer

why bother with religion if the guy won't give you (You)s

There is no God.

God gave us free will. Prayer is good for personal meditation, and it drives the will toward good thoughts and actions, but God does not meddle with the material plane regarding our own wants and desires

>God doesn't answer
You must be talking to the wrong god, Ahmed.

Evangelical bump.

You must be born of the water and the spirit user
John 3:5

I am honestly such a bad person I doubt God could forgive me.

He wants to forgive you
It's on you to ask for it and if you're Catholic, Go to confession and receive your penence

That is not true user. Christ's blood makes the vilest sinner clean.

I guess the protestant redpill is just too much for some to handle

Yeah it's kinda hard when there is so many of them

I think I am beyond forgiveness, the Bible talks about unforgivable sins and I probably could never truly ask to be forgiven since i don't deserve it.

You need to be baptized and take communion
>Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
John 6:53-57
>53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

According to the Catholic Church

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is to die rufusing to ask for forgiveness

>since i don't deserve it
Of course you don't, that's kind of what makes Jesus' sacrifice so great. The only sin that can't be forgiven is the sin of not asking for forgiveness.

When the Bible talks about unforgivable sin, it is reffering to the sin of blasphemy. However, that refers to people who have no desire to be saved. As long as you feel sorrow for your sin and want to be saved, then you can

While thos commandments are necessary, they are not absolutely required for salvation.

But doesn't that mean if I rejected Jesus once you can't go back? Since it's UNFORGIVABLE

Baptism is the way people are brought into a state of grace and when someone is born again

John 3

> amprotestant
Which circle am I going to if I'm wrong, again?

No as long as you ask for forgiveness, and go to confession if able
Your sins can be forgiven

I rather go back to the void fucker

No, Believe me many people fall into this trap of thinking they are unforgibable. I was once one of them. You need to watch this
youtu.be/W9jm3eVHFeg

Wrong, the ONLY unforgivable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (catholicexchange.com/what-is-the-unforgivable-sin-against-the-holy-spirit catholicstraightanswers.com/why-is-blasphemy-against-the-holy-spirit-an-unforgivable-sin-are-not-all-sins-forgivable/), which if you are seeking redemption, you haven't committed. Any sin you have committed is forgivable, even the most horrible things (rape, murder, incest, etc) are forgivable.

The book of James talks about how bringing someone back from apostasy can cover a multitude of sins

Paul taught if you believe this you are saved
Christ crucified
God raised Christ from the dead after 3 days
Christ is alive

Did not know this, i will look back for Jesus Christ.

I still don't know if i can be forgiven by any Christian though. If i was alive under Mosaic law I would have been stoned

To believe in Christ is to believe what he taught
And that includes being born of the water and the spirit to be born again

I think most of us would

Heavenly father, please stop OP from being a faggot. May your holy electricity smite him. Amen.

I'm too degenerate m8 there is no saving my soul

You are doing God's work here.

Christiandom must be restored globally

Paul was given the gospel to the gentiles
He didn't water baptize

As long as you continue to reject his free grace

I respect Jesus as a philosopher but believing in souls 2017 is beyond retard.

Actually he did

I'm going to be a better Christian, not the faggot kind but the crusading kind.

>by faith alone
And this is why protestantism is a shit heresy made for affeminate cucks

Christians are commanded to forgive others as Christ has forgiven us. If a Christian refuses to forgive you for anything, then they are actually sinning against God. If someone refuses to forgive you, that is not your fault.

But if are brains are just evolved meat machines without a soul or transcendent attributes, you can't defend rational thought

Physical water baptizing isn't necessary for salvation

a therapist lady laughed at me when I said one of my strengths was virtue. :(

Great. Forgiveness from a god that exiled us for asking why. Banished to a world of suffering and chaos. Neglecting any he deems "ungrateful".

And if you don't beg for forgiveness, you are given eternity in the fiery pit.

But hey he loves you. It's not his fault you didn't take the deal.

(((catholic)))

why doesnt he comes back already
im tired of this shitty lifeeee

i wonder how the 2nd part is going to be

That was for da joo's. dispensation of Gods word. Paul taught death, burial, resurrection

What's a good Cross pendant/necklace to get /cg/?

just a plain silver one or does it matter what denomination you are?

Hell is eternal separation from God
It is a just thing to give to those who wish God out of their lives

Paul or Saul was a fraud

protestantism is just judaism + jesus

I've been meditating a bit on something that an user posted in another thread, but didn't have the chance to answer the thread:

>Either way though a stronger and more right-wing form of Christianity would be one of the best options

I don't believe this to be true in and of itself, as I believe God can and will work though anything, even churches we as people might rule as "Apostate" or "Cultish."

I would add to your statement by saying that rather than a church with a right wing philosophy as such, denominations with a rich and long history of tradition like Lutherans or Anglicans for example have a quiet respect and reverance not seen as often in newer denominations and sometimes have a more cohesive sense of community and family.

None of what I stated is hard and fast, of course, with prayer and willingness to go where God sends you (or at the least, a sense of curiosity around finding your spiritual "home")
you will find a church or group where you feel "right."

For what it's worth, I have attended a few churches in my adult life as a "regular," but I do what I can to keep an open mind as to where God sends me: he might want me to go somewhere specific and minister and edify there and the least I can do is answer the call.

At this point in time, I'm at a local church of mostly older people and I'm in a time of rest and healing in my life among trials, But I'm incredibly grateful that I'm currently operation in intercession, encouragement and a very "one on one" form of evangelism and don't feel moved to be at a specific church or group other than where I'm at right now.

Sorry for blogposting anons, I Just wanted to share my view regarding finding good fellowship andthe fact that life with God is pretty good at the moment; regardless of what's going on in my life.

Peace of our Lord be with you all.

>God can do everything
>but cant forgive me
do you think you are better than God man? come on just repent and accept Christ as Lord and Saviour

please elaborate

To say we are not saved by faith alone is belittling the grace of God because you are belittling the atoning work that the Cross of Christ accomplished. It is dangerous to do this.

I guess James was belittling the grace of God then
James 2:24

you hit the nail on the head

If you are not a Guido Catholic then the answer is none.

Racism is a sin, so I can't be a christian

Stop being spooked, my nigger.

No it's not if you are racist by Rockwell's definition

go ahead and study the blade then friend.

Well, proddies?

Your move

>protestantism is just judaism + jesus

Catholicism is just judaism + jesus + graven images made unto thee.

That picture's retarded

That verse doesn't say that you are saved through works.

Ephesians 2:8-9 does make it clear that we are saved by grace through faith alone, though.

do you in your heart of hearts hate other people b.c. of skin color? I get mad at all the nation mixing too. it's normal, tribal

Yeah, heaven can't really be that great. It's packed with Jews after all. I want sweet sweet non-existence.

Most Protestants believe you have to believe by faith alone

where it say you arent saved? you arent fufilled but you are saved

>implying faith without works isn't dead

yeah but I just got an adidas slav tracksuit, so I need something to complement it.

Bible has pretty consistent pit/fire imagery.

But all my Christian friends are quick to remind me god isn't punishing you. You punish yourself by not accepting god. Because god is love.

SHeeeit.

As a Mormon, growng up I was taught that works were 100% necessary (along with some devine rite's you had to perform) to enter into god's presence after i died.

Kinda done with devout athiestm. I'm just so tired of it.
I'm okay with the idea there is a God.
But am seriously doubtful there is a soul.

If all it takes is just hoping and having faith then idk why the fuck he would even have bothered making all of this.

>> I want to believe but don't know where I should turn too as far as a church goes.
i want to get forgiveness for my many sins; but dont feel like I should have to go thru a bishop or priesthood authority to get it.
I still want moral and spiritual guidence; but without having to confess the worst things about me to a human being.
I've been told my entire life there was no way around that.

I just cant stomach Mormonism anymore.

>that image
Probably one of those liberal heretic denominations. There ruining everything

baptists are big on spreading the good word. how is that not considered work?

James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Why do you think you deserve Heaven?

Belief in a higher power is one thing, but you're grade A retarded if you believe you have any inkling about what that higher power is.

i will pray for you

This verse could be better understood by saying "You see then, how that by works a man's Justification is proven"

Read the whole chapter
Faith is necessary and grace helps you with your works
But to believe in Christ is to believe what he taught

Heaven. Even the Catholic Church in the document Dominus Iesus admitted that God can use protestant churches to save people.

A church near my house actually has a black lives matter sign on their lawn and flies a gay rainbow flag.

>Doesn't believe in God
>Nation gets taken over by barbarian heathens who do
Really makes you think

you dont even need to read the bible. go on youtube and listen to the king james version dramatised from start to finish. Try to look at meme magic the same way again I dare you.

Well being cut off from God is a pretty severe punishment, because man was created to worship, and the fact that you will be consumed in your sinful nature

Water is used to represent Gods spirit John 4
And fire for Gods Judgement

Light for Gods presence

Darkness for Being away from God

>Catholic
>faith

>USA
>heavily christian
>60% white

Really makes me think

Is that just your interpretation
Ask any Christian prior to the reformation and you would understand that faith alone is a foreign concept

Heaven is a Jewish scam. You still exist as a limited being and are compelled by hedonism to achieve it. Only nirvana is the way to go.

>heavily Christian
Really user?

if you live you are doing works in society, living with people trying to help etc, interacting with people

if you are alone living in a jungle well at least pray 2 times a day and remember God

Yes he can, if they are invincibly ignorant

According to Jesus having human emotions is sinful. Fuck that.

Those are the types of church we should let to be burned.

When I was a kid and went to church and bible camp they would always talk about how god is kind and how he loves us. Well if that's true then why is this planet such a shit hole?

>burgerland
>heavy Christians
>60% body fat
>their god is their belly